Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

• Greetings everyone, As a follow up to the changes you saw in Patch 3, the Hellgate Team has made even more changes coming in Patch 4. For this next patch, we’ve massively increased rewards. Fame will be increased by the following amounts: - Non-lethal 2v2: +26% - Non-lethal 5v5: +22% - Non-lethal 10v10: +52% - Lethal 2v2: +42% - Lethal 5v5: +34% - Lethal 10v10: +56% Loot will be increased by the following amounts: - Non-lethal 2v2: +6% - Non-lethal 5v5: +44% - Non-lethal 10v10: +101% - Lethal 2v…

• Greetings everyone, We’ve been reading through feedback about the new 10v10 Hellgates released in Call to Arms, as well as watching a lot of great videos players have shared on various social platforms. We’re definitely happy with the response to the PvP content when it happens but would like to incorporate some of the feedback for improving the accessibility and matchmaking of the feature in Patch 3. To start, we’ve reduced the Base IP Requirement 1100 to 1000, as well as changed the soft cap f…

• Quote from KyGho: “Hello, for those who do not know me I am KyGho, I have been living Hellgates for almost 2 years, and I would like to pass on my vision on updating this content. With a lot of experiences in Hellgates / builds / comps, I feel that I have to express myself to bring considerable improvements to this content. The start of the fight - Since the purpose of a Hellgate is to provide a fair PvP experience, it is not certain that a fight will start with my mana / cape / pot / life in ha…

• I like the way you are thinking, and we are thinking in the same-ish direction. Always keep in mind that these numbers are there to be tested for now on the test server. Basically what we are taking into consideration is the difference in the difficulty of creating a 5v5 or a 10v10 team compared to a 2v2 team. As it is quite a bit harder to create a 5v5 team and even harder to create a 10v10 team the incentive must give an edge to 5v5 and 10v10. Additionally, the skillsets are also hard to compa…

• @Vocandin is perfectly right, all nonlethal Hellgates are T5 Lethal 2v2 Hellgates are T6 Lethal 5v5 Hellgates are T7 Lethal 10v10 Hellgates are T8 which means both the tier of the map and the tier of the mobs you can find in the Hellgate. Edit: I just saw the copy paste mistake I made in my post above, I adjusted it so now it shows the right values and number, sorry for the confusion

• We are currently testing with an 80% cap in lethal 2v2 and 5v5. The idea is to get the balance just right, to get good fights and not make the entry-level too high for newer players. Below you find the current setup, but as always this is all something we will tinker with according to player feedback and the data that we can collect Ip requirement, caps, scaling, mob tier - Nonlethal - Hellgate 2v2 Nonlethal: 800ip requirement, 900ip cap, 90% scaling, T5 mobs - Hellgate 5v5 Nonlethal: 800ip requ…

• Hellgate Feedback:

Seldom - - Feedback Testserver

Hey there, - The distance is still a matter of balancing, we still would love to have players roam the open world before they go into a Hellgate chaining spree. The new Hellgate iteration should still cut down the time spent outside in the open world by quite a bit. - The Ip is going to be raised from 1000 to 1100 on Friday - And we are still collecting data, how much fame can actually be achieved in the Hellgate Hope that helps a bit Cheers, Dom

• Good morning everyone, The requirement to enter a Hellgate is 900 IP, but the actual current IP cap is at 1000, which will be set to 1100 on the 26th of February, this Friday. We are trying to find the right balance, we want a high enough IP cap so our veterans can enjoy Hellgates, but also low enough for new players not to be alienated by the daunting IP cap. In the end, all we want is PVP, right? And that heavily depends on the number of players participating in Hellgates This is why we are ve…

• Good day to you all, With Call to Arms we are introducing Faction Warfare 2.0 and the reworked Hellgates, for both features we had to rework the Royal Continent, redesigned Caerleon and remove all static Hellgate locations from the Royal Continent, Outlands and Roads of Avalon. Therefore we will have a Player Migration with Call to Arms where players will be moved to cities or to the exit of their current Zone. Balltevault Migration - Royal Cities Battlesvaults in all Conquerors' Hall Lvl 3 have…

• Good day everyone, With Queen Patch 7 (planned for Wednesday March 11) we will be making changes to Outland Portal Zones. These changes are intended to make it safer for players to travel to and from the Outlands. The "what": Invisibility Shrines have been added to the immediate area around Outland portals, as well as at each exit of a zone containing a portal. We have also added connections between these zones and neighboring ones, so that now each portal zone has four total exits. These shrine…

• Good day everyone, The Crystal League has been running on both the Staging and Live Servers for some time now. After looking at the numbers and reading through your feedback we have decided to increase the amount of Crystal League time slots for Levels 1-3 during the Guild Season. We want to give you the chance to play more than one game each day, and still retain the benefits of overlapping time slots, which should keep high-end teams away from the lower levels. Therefore we are adding 3 more t…

• Thank you all for your feedback and happy new year! We have put a lot of thought into your replies and went over all of them. There were many great ideas that we will keep in mind. Crystal League will develop over the coming seasons, as participation and demand will show us how to adapt. Here are the final adjustments: Time Slot Adjustments: The NA time slot has been moved forward by one hour to 2 UTC to avoid overlap with the prime time slot. Time slots for Levels 1-4 are now: - 02 UTC - 13 UTC…

• Dev Talk: Crystal League

Seldom - - News & Announcements

Hey everyone and @Norgannon Amusingly enough this is exactly what we are doing, we will be raising the ip floor. Here is a link to the new adjustments, please continue giving feedback as we are always happy to hear your guys thoughts. Link: Here. Happy Holidays!

• Please see Crystal League - Rewards and Schedule for more information. Good day everyone! We have been collecting a lot of feedback over the last few days regarding the crystal league and are adjusting softcap progression and itempower progression. Softcap and Itempower We have increased the starting Itempower to 900 and added a scaling to the itempower softcap. This way we can have one fight with 1100 itempower daily but keep the cap harder to ensure that lower levels are not purely dictated by…

• Crystal League - Rewards and Schedule As a follow up to the recent Dev Talk, this post will show the rewards and planned schedules in more detail. During the Guild Season Rewards The rewards will be split according to the outcome of the match. For example: - If it was a close match, both teams will get something, with the winning team receiving the bigger share. - If the match was a landslide win, the winning team will get the whole prize pool. These are the prize pools per player (updated winte…

• Hey LordSilva, This is by design, so all biome cities have the same amount of outposts and the same amount of outposts in the same travel distance.

• Welcome All Steam Players

Seldom - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome new players! Good luck out there!