Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• I like this idea, Its a much better solution than the current change. They are plainly stating this current change is because of its corrupted dungeon use. I really dislike balance changes for the sake of 1v1 instanced pvp.

• The corrupted dungeon crybabies aren't going to stop until every item in the game is nerfed. Corrupted dungeons are worst thing to happen to this games item balance.

• Solo Random Dungeons

Ophill - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from fuckinhellman: “I am one of the players that retired from Albion Online after CD patch. CD patch put the open world small scale content in the bin and pushed every solo pvper into Corrupteds. Result? Run around in circles, unbearable PvE and stupid mechanics inside CD. Everything feels extremely repetitive and boring. If old contents are back, Albion has the chance to regain its players and that's a very good thing. ” I've had the same experience, CDs killed parts of open world conten…

• Quote from Borbarad: “It´s like you never heard of cabbage soup or lifesteal food, and that solo dungeons are closing. ” Using stew instead of soup or roast can mean the difference between killing a mob pack with one ability vs two. I would rather keep my health sustain solution on my helmet rather than my food in this situation.

• I am also not a fan on this change. I use guardian helmet while doing solo dungeons to keep my health topped of so I don't have to stop and wait for health regen, and so I don't encounter players while I'm low health. This change doesn't take this play style into account. This change will also make guardian helmet feel too much like soldiers helmet. This is just another case of balancing the game for the sake of 1v1 instance PvP, which I feel is going in the wrong direction for this game.

• Quote from Retroman: “Removed Harpoon from Spirithunter's E-Slot Added the new ability Demonic Cyclone to replace it Unleashes a Cyclone around you while channeling, damaging all enemies in a 6m radius. Dealing 40 magic damage every 0.5s for up to 10 hits. Against players on foot, each hit deals an additional 1% of the target's max health as true damage. 5s static channel (uninterruptible) / 20s Cooldown / Energycost 20 ” Starting this thread to discuss the proposed new Spirithunter E ability. T…

• I'm not a fan of this new trend of balancing equipment around 1v1 instanced pvp.

• Quote from Joselardi: “Quote from Ophill: “Odd, I thought this was intended behavior a month ago. Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Queen Hotfix 14.3 - 29 June 2020 Fixes Removed all crowd control immunities from the Outland Portal Shrine buff - this fixes an issue where players would retain CC immunity after changing zones ” ” It clearly says RETAIN CC IMMUNITY AFTER CHANGING ZONES, not when you take or recieve the buff, gotta practice on your reading comprehension ” Removed all crowd control immuniti…

• Quote from ARTTYOM: “People against this change only think of themselves apparently and don't se the possibilities. Understand that you can still dive and get dived in to a SRD and you can get 1vX, outnumbered fights, ez kills, on the roads of avalon THE DUNGEONS DON'T CLOSE IN THERE. ” People for this change only think of themselves apparently and don't see the consequences. If you have played on the test server at all you would know that dungeons in the roads of avalon are extremely rare, and …

• Quote from Lofthild: “Point me to the Albion Online homepage where it clearly states that the game is a PvP sandbox with nothing but forced PvP outside of starter zones and I will take your serious Oh nice: safe dungeons in starter areas, when BZ ones offers I''d say a multiplier of 5-10 or more in terms of fame/silver/item gains Oh, so you play solo dungeons with a partner because you don't dare to venture out solo: too scared or what? ” 1. - Its the first feature listed c0fd07fa86c533927d14e17…

• SBI has already replied saying that the timer will likely be longer than 1 minute, so it will definitely be possible to wait at the beginning of a dungeon, then run out to get a bubble. Even if it is 1 minute its possible to run away from players inside the dungeon for an extra 20 seconds, and then leave. What logic make you think the game needs safe solo pve content? Where does it stop, should the game also have safe T8 gathering options? should the game just have blue T8 zones? There are alrea…

• Odd, I thought this was intended behavior a month ago. Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Queen Hotfix 14.3 - 29 June 2020 Fixes Removed all crowd control immunities from the Outland Portal Shrine buff - this fixes an issue where players would retain CC immunity after changing zones ”

• Artefact from 400 to 83 ...

Ophill - - Feedback Testserver

I agree, feels bad to miss out on a ton of free fame because others don't understand simple math. 3<5

• Quote from Korn: “Here is an example with made up numbers: - Scenario A: we have super easy to gank solo RDs. If you run it without a scout, your chance of getting killed is 20%. The gear loss in these 20% of cases is higher than the reward you stand to gain in the 80% of cases where you don't get ganked. As a result of that, only 10k of these RDs get done each day, resulting in 2k ganks - Scenario B: we have harder to gank solo RDs. If you run it without a scout, your chance of getting killed i…

• Quote from sh1ny: “Yes, also very interested on that. This might eliminate dungeon diving entirely ?! Not sure if that's a good thing. ” forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ostID=1050823#post1050911 That's exactly what it means unfortunately.

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “ - Solo Randomized Dungeons in red and black zones now behave like those in blue and yellow zones, and will close their portals a set amount of time after the last person enters ” Closing red and black zone dungeons after you enter them will be a horrible change. Finding a dungeon that was being cleared added excitement to Fame farming. It broke up what would sometimes be a monotonous task. I'm not a fan of fame farming being so little risk. Closing red/black zone dung…

• Lol, spear's inner focus basically gives zero additional distance.

• Is the state of group content that bad? why else would people suddenly start complaining about a solo build thats been in the game for years. I guess its not enough for spear to be good at one play style, SBI would rather it be good at none.