Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 150.

• Quote from UNFM: “SWORD WAS NERFD from community request, what you dont understand ?only ava sword is not playable for now, rest swords are totally fine, you need more than 10 IQ to use them I know u like old claymore, E from out of screen and 3 stacks same speed as run ” Bro stfu one fucking day broooo so fucking cringe HOW CLAYMORE ITS FINE? HOW BROADSWORD ITS FINE? murderledger.com/weapon-matrix TELL ME.

• Swords its 6mt range. Its just a type error on the "Distance: 3mt" Q2 Swords its fine, same with new Q2 Axes. Stop crying Timur, lmao.

• Reasoning and conclusion Right now on albion types of armor we had difference between Energy Regen and HP Regen bonus, On live server its like this: *This numbers will be the aprox of every type of armor, example, for plate armors we will use Knight armor, cloth; Cleric R, Leather; Hunter jacket. With 700ip (T4 no spec) Max healt, max energy and the basic HP/Energy regen, stay the same in every type of armor. Max Health: +302 Health regen: +3/s MaxEnergy: +25 Energy Regen: +0.32/s C. Armor bonus…

• ITEM(S) ABOUT: Armor HP Regen. bonus. SHORT DESCRIPTION: Basicly AO had difference between HP regen bonus in his armors (Cloth/Leather/Plate) and this is a problem in every PVP-Run Scenario. Main idea/solution its having closer HP Regen bonus in every armor. URGENCY: High in 1V1. Low in 2V2 Leather and cloth players can't chase Plate players. Even in this example plate extra bonus is a problem: Cloth/Leather armor player is chasing a Plate armor player, both had Cabbage Soup. And both are at 400…

• Players doesn't think that albion its boring, you can search any FB forum or even reddit with noobs saying "I lost everything i had so i quit" or things like that, its the type of game; full pvp loot, that they don't want.

• Not real endagame feedback. 1. ZVZ its very easy to read, being the clapper, the caller, the support, etc. You had to read based on who you are, not like a common random viewier in a video. And Avalonian PVE its very different than a common PVE, should be harder tho. 2. 3rd person its ok, WTF. 3. Of course its like this cause there is no classes. I agree we should had more things that prove that we're end game players; skins, particle effects, etc. 4. "The cashshop / premium makes low level cont…

• A X E

HIDKstr - - General Questions & Discussions

Agree, erase W5 0 damage at 0 to 2.5mt. Fix or reworks some Ws. Disagree in everything else.

• Axe's Nerf (Patch 4)

HIDKstr - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Shalako: “Axe and sword both need a total rework, seems pretty obvious now. They are linked somehow, swords complain about axes, axes complain about swords. Some ideas- heroic charge should affect CD and damage only, not normal attack speed which is trash for pvp swords and replaceable as a pve balancer. Axe Q should stack armor wreck not bleeds. Only axe W and E should give bleeds. Etc. - hopefully you will have a more formalized input process when you do the inevitable axe/sword rew…

• There is something called crystals. U can get random team pubs on discords. In LVL1 CGVG5V5 You don't lose gear. Arena its for the memes and testing damage mostly.

• Axe's Nerf (Patch 4)

HIDKstr - - Feedback & Suggestions

What a bunch of criers. Before Patch CTA4.0 Axes were: 1. BP Meta 1V1 2. 3 axes meta 5V5, 10V10, 20V20. 3. Axes was always the #1 sustain+Constant damage MDPS. 4. Axes was easy top1 PVE build. YOU CAN STILL DO NICE PVE WITH BPAWS BTW. 5. Axes can easily abuse double mercenary jackets Axes isn't the worst mele option still, in 5v5 maybe spear will be more used than before, but pretty sure axes will be easy top1 total damage. But i had to agree in one thing. W5 its a stupid nerf.

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Yet, if the devs suggested to prolongue in-combat time from 20s to 150s, wouldnt that make the HP regen highly irrelevant in CRD's? ” Ok lets think about this and why its bad. 1. Mercenary jackets 1min CDRS. 2. Out of combat 3min time A bearpaws can heal with mobs or crystals and then comeback full life in other minute more with his jacket again. 20 sec its fine bro, the problem isn't that.

• Quote from Chaos_Breaker: “Item durability increases with each tier, or do enchantments/quality affect it as well? ” Items durability is always 100%, U will loose some % by time, 5% if you got downed, i think 25% if survives an Overcharges

• Quote from UNFM: “who cares about crystals. there is 50-100 peoples who play it over and over again.. switching teams with new dramas. this is not OLD GVG META, no one give a fak about crystals not everything must be playable in every aspect of game like PVE,PVP,GATHERING,ROLEPLAYING,etc.. something is good in one thing and shit in others. life is not fair ” LMAO SDJAFHDSAFAS Litterally every high rank guild CARES. LOL SUch a random dud

• Quote from Timur02: “ 1h fire staff can kite with firewall and kill a sword if played correctly. ” *SNAP* Yepp, this is going to my cringe compilation

• Quote from Timur02: “Now I will tell you why swords are in worse state than any other weapons you mentioned. Swords are not meta at anything while other weapon trees have at least 1 weapon that is really good at something. Nature = great nature and blight are meta in zvz. Fire = blazing is meta in Ava dungeons and brimstone is meta in zvz(not sure about brimstone) Arcane = Locus and enigmatic are meta in zvz “Not plate quarterstaff ”, “Not mercenary jacket axes” Not cloth Hallowfall is also bad …

• Quote from moking: “You do realize you have to be a good distance away from your opponent to be considered out of combat right ? He still has to travel that distance back to you. This gives you more than enough time to regen with cabbage soup, Your math therefore is irrelevant to how it plays out in game. It would only be relevant if his regen speed was more than triple yours and he had a way to instantly close the gap before your health filled. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk. ” Lmao, you don'…

• Ok then, i will talk about swords and the problem about balancing, nerfing or buffin this weapon tree. Swords in fact are a bad version of another weapon in a general talk. Swords aren't good in 5s cause bearpaws and kingsmaker are better, even halberd its better. Swords (Claymore and broad) aren't good in 2s cause daggers are better. Galatines its a bad avalon dagger, clarent its a bad halberd. Claymore its OK. Not OP but OK. Kingsmaker had a bad CDR (25sec) so any other dps its better based on…

• Quote from moking: “Quote from Alysandra: “So should we just take the silence from SBI that they ultimatly don't care about abusive "pvp" tactics like healing and regen in corrupted? ” literally nothing stopping you from eating cabbage soup to take away opponents regen advantage. ” Ok big dumb, lest do the math. Im a cloth cleric robe player and i had a 70% HP regen bonus. My enemy its any mobility build with knight armor and he has 210% HP Regen Even if we both had cabbage soup eated he will ha…

• Iron will VS Cripple interaction

HIDKstr - - Bugs

Quote from Hattenhair: “Cripple "Removes all movespeed buffs", it is not a purge. I heard someone say that devs confirmed that this interaction is intended. ” ibb.co/XszxGxy It says Purges...

• Iron will VS Cripple interaction

HIDKstr - - Bugs

Cripple: "Púrges all move speed buffs" Iron will: "Grants you immunity to purges while active" How does iron wil gets purged against cripple?