Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Royal City Real Estate

AlalX - - Feedback & Suggestions

Why there are no battleground around real estate? Same names owns property for years without any risk. I want to be able to organize riots. To make real estate owners fight for their property or lose it. There are no options to compete with them and their price politics. What do they use their income for? I guess that they are selling silver for $ as there are none realy expensive goals in this game. Once your reach income that pays off all your expences for years forward it becomes senseless to…

• Yeah, this game needs damage reduction over distance for ranged classes if the target is further than maximum spell cast distance. Should work fine. Something like boltcasters press E on max range and if the target runs out of the maximum range the damage reduces by DMG*(maxDistance / distanceToTarget * modifier)

• Quote from Orgrum: “Hello Could you specify what 1 Hand mace you were using ? Like whats the name of the weapon ? I cant really find a 1 Hand Mace E spell that creates a "silence cloud". Thanks ! ” Yeah, I meant simple 1h-Mace and the silence cloud that forms after killing a bat inside the corrupted dungeons. If you jump inside it with Mace's E-spell, you will avoid applying the silence effect afterwards.

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from AlalX: “This game suffering from movement speed issues. World of warcraft had, when I played it, only few speedbuff spells and had almost perfect PVP system. Melee classes need dashes to reach ranged classes, ranged classes need dashes to get distance from melee classes. Maybe AO should get rid of speed buff spells on every boots pair. Would be enought to get heal/shield/immune/stealth/freeze etc effect on em. ” But this game is different. In other games, melee c…

• You jump inside the cloud with immune to any effects and damage and afterwards you can freely use spells while inside the cloud.

• Guardian Helm Meta

AlalX - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from kheeta: “IF guardian helm would not erase dots ... Not 1h curse would become a meta but the 2handed one ” Make the DOTs damage from ticks instead of applying and it would be fine. Today, if you use W-dot on cursed staff you may deal 0 tick damage untill your reach 6 stacks on the enemy if you apply them quicker than 1sec between ticks. Same for Q, it deals DOT damage every 2 seconds, if you apply them faster - Q never deal DOT damage. On the other hand, if you have 0 CDR you'll do dou…

• This game suffering from movement speed issues. World of warcraft had, when I played it, only few speedbuff spells and had almost perfect PVP system. Melee classes need dashes to reach ranged classes, ranged classes need dashes to get distance from melee classes. Maybe AO should get rid of speed buff spells on every boots pair. Would be enought to get heal/shield/immune/stealth/freeze etc effect on em.

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Tabor: “As a reminder they are also adding the new mace ability with a fairly short CD that will remove enemy shields. My guess is in anticipation of this guardian helm update. ” Bruh its like you didnt read patch notes. There wont be any ability removing enemy shields. I just hope guardian helm will still remove dots, cause i dont wanna see 1H curse meta. ” There are tons of options to avoid 1H Curse. Nontheless, the better option would be to separate heal and D…

• Quote from Borbarad: “It doesnt say it won´t remove dots - and i assume it should remain dots. It´s just that it´s barrier instead of HP. This is a well deserved nerf. Because this helm especially on plate users give way too much value and make fights in CD extremely boring. It´s because these highly mobile disgusting plate users with knight armor, armor of valor etc have high mobility and survability, and they get infinite HP regen thanks to guardian helmet. They can keep you in combat while sl…

• Is there any ways to use those billions of silver ingame? Something like "Hire Morgana to invade castle" or "Buy guild-access-only dungeon", or "Buy Royal government to throw the f out Haggins and co."? Why there are still no possibilities to ruin other players dominance in economy? Oh, oh, I know! Name change token for tonns of silver?

• Quote from Anonxinho: “Dont see reason to nerf the holy tree based on 1v1 combat, since is already hard enough to kite on HG 2x2 combat, specially against swords. PLEASE DO NOT BALANCE THE GAME BASED ON 1V1 COMBAT! THAT RUINS EVERY MMORPG THAT TRY TO DO IT, SUIT THE GAME AT LEAST TO 2x2 COMBAT. ” I have an opposite opinion. There should be only one, the lesser interaction unit to start balancing game based on it. It is the 1v1 PVP. After the 1v1 is balanced it is time to balance 2v2, 3v3, etc.. …

• Damage over time effects

AlalX - - Bugs

Adding stacks before between DOT's ticks nullifies DOT tick timer. That means, that DOT deal NONE damage while source continue adding stacks. Thats why cursed staff deal so small damage. Spell "Grudge" on Curse W deals 0 damage if you continue adding stacks faster then 1 per second.

• Hey, SBI, you may add conditions like "Works only outdoors" for gathering gear or something like that. Also, please, think about reworking Arcane staffs. They may become excellent weapon based on manadrain if it would be more effective. It might be mana-reflect damage on Q shield, or huge manadrain from W-spell. And one more thing! Please, think about adding one more level for corrupted dungeons. Maybe hardcap Slayer level on 1400 and add hardcore level without any IP caps for those who want to …

• When there will be the butten to open all the f bags by one single click?