Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 164.

• Why you gankers kill people

Apotosariel - - Forum Banter

Quote from Borbarad: “Real life is like albion online, but more hardcore. ” True. Quote from Borbarad: “The game also remembers your actions and progress from previous times you play the game and it affects your new character to a degree. ” Is this for a better user experience? So the game remembers your previous actions in order to better customize your next environment and make it so that you easily become what you wanted to from the very beginning. You will get to experience the events and me…

• Quote from Cumakay: “what am i gonna tell my friend who gave me lots so i could play? ” I sense some mental slavery here.

• Why you gankers kill people

Quote from Chaos_Breaker: “You can't respawn in real life. ” Are you sure? Did you try?

• Nice

• Fuck you albion

Apotosariel - - Rants

I think they robbed you of your sanity as well.

• Hewwo.

Apotosariel - - Introduce yourself!

Picking Star Guarding Soraka as an avatar is just wrong.

• @Rainphase You are a selfish man, aren't you? Keeping the secret of purchasable happiness only to yourself. Did your supplier run out of happiness to sell.

• Quote from Jacqora: “Quote from BackOFF: “A game, written mostly by one man: i.ibb.co/brWYQ59/Screenshot-from-2021-04-15-22-48-08.png A game, written by 130 000 000$ company: https://i.ibb.co/QYLSKwQ/Screenshot-from-2021-04-16-01-20-04.png That's all I have to say))) ” Everyone is entitled to their own opinions If Albion isn't your type game, than that's that. There's dozens of games out there to play (ask me how I know ). But please don't diss it just because it's not your thing, just move on a…

• Really

Quote from Jacqora: “Everyone just needs to CHILL. Take a break from the computer or phone, and go do something you like doing. ” I hope you are not talking to me.

• Quote from Rainphase: “Despite what people say Money can buy happiness, for how long is the question.. that really depends on the person. ” Tell me how. I want to buy some happiness. What is the average price? Do people sell it at a discount?

• Quote from Gimbo: “How have I not came across this genre sooner! Great recommendation, do you have any favourite Authors of the genre? ” I don't have one.

• Quote from Rainphase: “They have their own house, they have a family, they have a job, they make money, they are generally happy in life.... ” Is this what makes a person happy in life. That's news to me. Paint me surprised. @pr3moorejeremys if his crying bothers you, you can go and play candy land by yourself.

• Quote from Owlsane: “and honnestly it's sad to see that some post in this topic have valid points and seriousness being om a banter section... ” Thank you for your honesty We'll see what we can do about your sadness.

• Quote from Toastbr0t: “you should play videogames ” You should read yaoi

• Quote from Azlen: “3. You can't make a claim that the game isn't worthy to be played by paying if you've never really tried it. ” But they just did. Are you implying that you can't allow yourself to discard common sense and behave like them?

• Really

Quote from RKOverdrive: “When they in fact hinted at the fact I could have played better then sure thats fine. ” Denial is so sweet forum.albiononline.com/index.p…bea8ca3eb349ddecc6ecffe22

• Really

I can't recall a time when I wasn't a hypocrite towards measly peasants. Here, I will grant you this revelation. Influence - the capacity to have an effect on the character, development, or behaviour of someone or something, or the effect itself. All it took for you to snap was for someone to hint that you could have played better.

• Really

So easily influenced by the opinions of others. This is why delusions are your best friend, my dear.

• Really

So lost in the maze of madness. 2 = 3 normal = crazy god = trash So many things to keep track of.