Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

• Lvl. 15 Fistful of Silver 38x Mad Scavenger (7 446 fame each) = 282 948 fame in total 21x Mad Thief (20 168 fame each) = 423 528 fame in total 10x Mad Poacher (14 862 fame each) = 148 620 fame in total 6x Mad Hermit (18 028 fame each) = 108 168 fame in total 7x Mad Brawler (18 450 fame each) = 129 150 fame in total 5x rats (180 fame) = 900 fame in total 1x Mad Shadowmask (295 053 fame) = 295053 fame in total TOTAL fame = 1 388 367 (in 17min) 1 388 367 = 17min /17 81668,64705882353 = 1min *60 4 9…

• WTB Farming MAX Island in bulk

Olyvia - - Trade

i have 5 islands in caer for rent if you want them

• WTB - T8mp Direbear + some other stuff^^

Olyvia - - Trade

Heyho! I´m looking for: - T8mp Direbear - Army Crate (8-12x) - (maybe!) T8mp Cultist Robe (really depends on price^^) - T7mp Royal Helmet If you have any of these items, send me a message ingame (Olyvia) or on Discord (Olyvia#1250)!! Thank you!

• Quote from Accelerando: “Can anyone give me math formula for average item power? Idk if there are 2 formulas for 1-hand and 2-hand weapon sets. Edit. Please if u don't know formula that isn't 99%+ accurate don't write post... MIpOvtO.jpg ^I want formula for this *magic picture* if u don't understand... ” (Head + Body + Boots + Weapon_1 + Weapon_2 + cape) / 6 = Average ItemPower Every part of your equipped gear (except bag, food, potions) count as "1" part of your Average IP. So you have mostly: …

• Quote from Eltharyon: “Dear Albion Community, I'm here to update you on the state of the ongoing connection issues, the latency and sudden disconnects we're experiencing. Sadly, we have not yet found a solution, though it is not for a lack of trying. We've provided all information we have to our hosting partners and have been at their side the whole time, but so far we have no solution for the ongoing issues. From here we're doing three things: 1. We'll continue to work on these issues with our …

• !! *WTB* T8.xmp Stuff !!

Olyvia - - Trade

Heyho, im looking for the following items in T8.x (masterpiece): - Royal Jacket - Specter Shoes If you have any of those items, write me here in the forum or on discord! (?_?#8750) Have a nice day!

• Rare T8/T7MP items!

Olyvia - - Trade

Hello, i am looking for the following items: 8.xmp: - Royal Jacket - Specter Shoes - Incubus Mace - Thetford Cape 7.xmp: - Royal Helmet Mounts: - Stag (T6) (the red ones are the one with a higher priority!) If you have any of those items please message me! (here or on discord: ?_?#8750) I have too items for sale: cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…0/IMG_20190517_165821.png Have a nice day!!

• Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “Kudos for sharing all this information, do you mind if I include it in my quick reference guide? Maybe it will help generate interest for more people to run HCE again. ” I dont mind, good luck with your guide!

• Quote from Mattt: “Quote from Olyvia: “With Oberon, the sixth major post-release content update for Albion Online, SBI changed the common system of HCE´s to a reworked one with the goal that people skip less and clear more of the map. So they removed the old missions (you had to clear a set number of special mobs (like thiefs, wildlings, haunted knights etc.) and replaced it with a system that you have to clear a set number of mobs. So for example you had to clear before the patch on Stonewars: …

• Quote from Korn: “Thanks for the excellent feedback, I'll pass this on to our PvE designer right now. ” Thank you very much

• Quote from CHUVAO: “Quote from Olyvia: “Quote from CHUVAO: “can you tell about the fame? tks ” Lvl. 13 Lurk:Silver Loot: - 592 751k Fame: - 356 627k ” Tks! In how many minuts? ” Around 38 minutes if i remember right^^

• Quote from Wadefu: “Quote from CHUVAO: “Tks! In how many minuts? ” assuming close to 30 minutes. so 700k fame/hour on a lvl 13 map seems reasonable and totally in line imo. Considering the 25% fame boost and the new RD fame. ” the time you have to play the map got changed (because of the new missions), Lurking Underneath got about 38min to complete the map (those 8 more minutes allows you to fully clear a Lvl. 14 Lurking Underneath)

• Quote from CHUVAO: “can you tell about the fame? tks ” Lvl. 13 Lurk: Silver Loot: - 592 751k Fame: - 356 627k

• With Oberon, the sixth major post-release content update for Albion Online, SBI changed the common system of HCE´s to a reworked one with the goal that people skip less and clear more of the map. So they removed the old missions (you had to clear a set number of special mobs (like thiefs, wildlings, haunted knights etc.) and replaced it with a system that you have to clear a set number of mobs. So for example you had to clear before the patch on Stonewars: Stonewars_-_BEFORE.PNG - 8x Veteran Roc…

• That patch will destroy all HCE´s. The most maps on lvl. 12+ will get undoable (even if you get 5 minutes more time to finish them). That you have to clear 80% of the mobs will probably make it undoable because some of the pulls on higher levels arent possible to do without dying or spending so much time to split the pull somehow up. If you want to push open-world-fame just increase the fame there or lower the overall needed fame to level his shit up (or just nerf the fame by 5% in HCE or whatev…

• Hey guys, a "good" friend stole all of my HCE-Items (Tank, Curse, Holy and other stuff...) and instead of quitting i want to replace them as good as possible! Some friends of mine helped me to get to some silver and i sold some stuff i had on another island so i have some silver to spent. Since tanking is my main in HCE i want to get those items. At least i had (thank god) a new tanking set (full 6.3mp) on my twink what he didnt stole, so i can still play in HCE´s but have to upgrade it. What i …

• Searching for a guild (GER/ENG)

Olyvia - - Guild Recruitment

Searching for a guild (GER/ENG) Heyho, I´m looking for a guild with a friendly community. I´m 20+ years old and play atm mostly HCE, 2v2 HG and do solo-content (fishing, roaming). I can craft (potions [T8] : food [T8] : cloth offhands [T8] : leather offhands [T8] : mounts [T8]) and would craft too for the guild. I have 120m+ PVE-fame and 15m+ Crafting-fame. I fish on [T7] and can do some other professions at [T6]. I am T8 Holy, Nature, Hammer, Curse, Fire, Bow, Spear, Daggers and Arcane. I am 40…

• Searching for a guild (GER/ENG)

Olyvia - - Gilden

Heyho, I´m looking for a guild with a friendly community. I´m 20+ years old and play atm mostly HCE, 2v2 HG and do solo-content (fishing, roaming). I can craft (potions [T8] : food [T8] : cloth offhands [T8] : leather offhands [T8] : mounts [T8]) and would craft too for the guild. I have 120m+ PVE-fame and 15m+ Crafting-fame. I fish on [T7] and can do some other professions at [T6]. I am T8 Holy, Nature, Hammer, Curse, Fire, Bow, Spear, Daggers and Arcane. I am 400/400 Holy, 200/400 Nature, 300/…

• Spooktober is about to end ;(((