Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 540.

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from HCEPositive: “First, Congratulations! Now I have some questions. 1. Is the mount skin only for new accounts who pre-registers and plays both Android and PC? 2. Is the mount skin tradable or instant unlock after logging in? Thanks, ” Hey, Thanks for the well wishes! To answer your questions: 1. Any player who plays on both a mobile and desktop device of their choice after the full global release will qualify, regardless of whether their account is new or old. 2…

• Desde hace pocos días, Honoris cuenta con estaciones de crafting T8 0% Tax en una ubicación cercana al portal de zona negra. Ofrecemos mejores retornos que en la ciudad, gratis. Nos interesa reclutar todo tipo de gente, necesitamos herreros legendarios que hagan las armas que nos llevarán a la victoria. Honoris los necesita!

• Nice videos, great music and good to see pone pvp players!

• Island Farming on Mobile.

Neesh - - Mobile Version

I have some personal islands in which I do my laborers and plant stuff. As you may know, some people tend to have a lot of islands so the process of doing them should be smooth enough to have a good experience. Also for the kind of content that this is, I am pretty sure that a lot of people who play with their phones, are going to be use islands a lot, like with other games with similar stuff, so you should keep an eye on it, specially when this releases for real on google play. This is my feedb…

• Roommate wants to play

Neesh - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from TomatoBisque: “My roommate wants to play Albion with me. How do I make sure we are not banned for playing from the same IP. Or if my other friend starts playing and comes over for a LAN party / to play together how do we make sure we aren’t banned for account sharing ” Since they will use their own devices it shouldn't be a problem. We have many people on our guild who are family and they never had a problem. However if you want to be really safe, just contact support (send a mail to …

• Únete al desafío: Honoris te necesita.

• Quote from Queensymartinez01: “I was disappointed by the log in queue. Me and my friends want to just try the game if it is good for our taste but the server gave us log in queue that is why we uninstalled the game instantly. This game is not worthy to be played by paying. ” The game is so worth playing that people are waiting to log in! However you had some bad luck, it's not common at all to have queues like past saturday.

• Quote from WizeKermit: “So one day I was deleting my alts and I accidentally deleted my main when I wasn't paying attention Can somebody help? I already send a ticket but its taking so long so do u have some other ways? Thanks! Wizekermit ” You already did what it was needed. Now it's just about patience... maybe you could spend some time in an alt to lessen the burden of the wait?

• Esta temporada es diferente para Honoris. Si bien somos un gremio consolidado en el juego, donde no existen las multas, donde hay un gran ambiente y mucho compañerismo, esta vez nos hemos decidido a llegar más alto que nunca. Si eres un jugador consagrado en el PvE y muy activo en él, o con interés en participar en muchas CTA al día por buen contenido, con posibilidad de reequipo, etc, por favor postúlate a nuestro gremio, a Honoris. Si eres un jugador más tranquilo, que juega a su ritmo cada ci…

• 10319110fb1ac1686582dc6982f0587abfd9f310.jpeg I don't know why you forgot to add this important detail to the main post, but this change sucks a lot. Lowering points of guild challenges, plus raising the points requirements, while also improving something the points generated by TERRITORIES (AKA places controlled by strong guilds or coalitions), will only affect small and medium guilds. I believe this new silver cap will affect a LOT of guilds who doesn't have the strenght to fight on castles an…

• Si quieres reportar a un jugador, lamentablemente el foro no es la vía idónea para ello. Lo que debes hacer es hacer un reporte, adjuntando las pruebas correspondientes. Para ello, basta que mandes un correo a support@albiononline.com para que ellos se encarguen del tema.

• Quote from Sadaxx: “Hola si, no no puse orden de compra, puse orden de venta las zanahorias ya las tenia y las puse a vender y referente a las bolsas no, me refiero a dinero propio del jugador que sale cuando abres la pestaña de tu inventario, tenia 14.8M en silver personal en silver en mi inventario no en bolsas y en nada mas y puse a vender las zanahorias y en vez de que pase algo de la nada tenia solo 2 M en mi invetario, verifique eso de la orden de compra y no solo era orden de venta no se …

• Si fue injusto, contacta a soporte, estas en tu derecho.

• Quote from JosephTheXIII: “Saludos. Primero que nada quiero decir que soy realmente nuevo en este juego, llevo apenas unos 10 días. He leído las reglas del juego, cosa poco común a decir verdad, pero para no entrar en problemas decidí hacerlo. El día de ayer, al recién entrar al juego envié un mensaje por CHAT GLOBAL con el siguiente mensaje: 'Busco Grupo par AZULES en MARTLOCK, DPS.' con esto infringí la siguiente regla: Sólo utilice el canal global si no hay canales dedicados para su mensaje (…

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from Neesh: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Satchels of Insight, Tomes of Insight, and Respec - Increased cost per Respec Fame Credit from 0.75 to 0.9 Silver - Decreased the Silver cost of Fame from Satchels of Insight across all tiers by 30% - Decreased the amount of Tomes of Insight dropped by mobs by 10% - Increased Fame gain from Satchels of Insight by 10% (added in current Staging build on 11.01.2021) ” Even if this change somewhat goes along with the other changes, th…