Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• app bug old version

Ohla - - Bugs

Same, this happened with the last patch too.

• non combat play style

Ohla - - Beginner's Questions

Well kinda but no combat at all will be very tough even with gathering because there are often npc mobs around nodes that will attack you when you try to gather. If you just mean no pvp, sure.

• Will the old version of the game from the website still be updated or will all mobile users have to switch to the Google/Apple version at launch?

• Latest update not working

Ohla - - Mobile Version

I downloaded it three times, tried a full reinstall, and it still says "update available" every time I try to open the game. Edit: I'm on android. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…d97858a242693d87cf8eaff6e

• Not gaining faction points

Probably your gear is too low. You need minimum 700 on your item power to get points. I had this problem when I was gathering in between capping, and it took me awhile to figure out that I was getting points for killing things and caps but NOT for gathering because when gathering the game would use the ip of my gathering tool for the calculation instead of my weapon. Equipping a cape fixed everything, usually don't bother with them, but that useless dead weight/repair cost does put me well over …

• Faction Screen

Ohla - - Mobile Version

They added it with the patch yesterday.

• Faction Screen

Ohla - - Mobile Version

Please add the faction screen to the mobile client. It is currently not accessible at all as far as I can tell, which means mobile users cannot see their current rank or points without visiting the faction NPC, cannot see progress on the daily bonus, and worst of all, cannot collect the weekly rewards chests or the bonus points from the weekly report.

• Faction Screen on mobile

It really doesn't exist? That means it's impossible for mobile only users to collect the weekly reward chests. This really needs to be added to the mobile client asap.

• Quote from wavestone: “Also, when i fish and press dynamic button it targets nearest mob instead of fishing, it's really annoying, before update i could fish without any problems but now... ” This is the absolute worst, and doesn't seem possible to avoid it. While I am fishing the game will randomly decide to target nearby mobs, even mobs which are behind me, halfway across the screen. I say randomly because it doesn't always happen, but there's a chance. At first I thought I might be accidental…

• Faction Screen on mobile

Where is it? I logged in on PC and found it easily but prefer to not have to do that every time I want to check progress.