Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Welcome to the forum @Nancyla The support team can look into your concern, please send them a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight Via Google Translate: Bienvenidos al foro @ 'Nancyla' El equipo de soporte puede investigar su inquietud, envíeles un ticket aquí: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Nickname

Evas_Flarelight - - Feedback & Suggestions

I've now locked the thread since the suggestion has been answered multiple times before. Additionally, the thread bumps have not added anything relevant to the discussion. If you have any questions, send me a DM. ~Evas_Flarelight

• @RK09 I'm now closing this thread. Support-related issues are not encouraged on the forums as mentioned in the In-game Chat Moderation & Forum Rules because you can raise it to the Support Team instead. You can create a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support If you have any questions, please send me a DM. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @Decoster Yes. When you share your referral link, you friend will be redirected to the Albion Online website to create an account and if they purchase at least 30 days of premium, you will receive the rewards. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from Pilavpawa: “This afternoon I saw the update and I couldn't believe my eyes some items are changed so much that they don't fit anywhere, nor PVP, nor PvE. So I asked the support what happens to people who level those items for weeks, or months because not everyone has this time to play 12 hours daily. And she answered me that of course she can`t help me, but I should write in the forum "Feedback and suggestion". I told her that last time I had suggestions, they bring the attention to t…

• Quote from d2sk2: “Were you able to find a solution to this issue? I am experiencing the same issue for last few days and don't know how to fix it. ” Please reach out to the Support Team to further troubleshoot your issue. You can create a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Crash in Lymhurst

Evas_Flarelight - - iOS Test Forum

Hey there @MickeyDankMouse The subscription automatically renews if you have 3 premium days or lower on your character. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…d97858a242693d87cf8eaff6e If you have more questions about your account, please feel free to reach out to the Support Team here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @BarbaYT I'm locking this thread since it's a support-related concern. If you or your brother are banned, you're not allowed to create an account to bypass the previous ban. I recommend you reach out to the Support Team: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @Farahild Please reach out to the Support Team to further troubleshoot your issue. You can send a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• @Kinnas As what @Loucipher mentioned, please reach out to the Support Team regarding this. You can send a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support Thanks! ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @SamahaX We take great pride in defending our forests, see you on the battlefied Best of luck!

• Quote from m0n4rch: “if gambling is prohibited, why are there so many gamblers in that game ??? ” If you see anyone gambling or promoting any games of chance, feel free to send a ticket to the Support Team here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from GAMDALF: “Same mistake here cannot login and tried to redownload again and didnt work out.. ” Welcome to the forum @GAMDALF Please send a ticket to the Support Team regarding your issue. You can create a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Sup

Evas_Flarelight - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the forum @HowFastCanIGo!

• Nickname

Evas_Flarelight - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from ArchRice: “That topic dates from 2019, now it's 2021 on the street.It is likely that during this time the views of the developers have become more modern! (I believe in this) As said earlier - you can make a history of nicknames in your account right next to the line with the fame, implement it as in Steam! I can't figure out where the problem is. ” The developer's stance has been the same since the game was conceptualized, it's the intended design. Please take note of the quotes SHAR…

• Hey there, Logging in form a different IP or location will not get you banned. If that happens, then players can't use VPNs anymore to help improve their ping. ~Evas_Flarelight.

• Welcome to the forum @Ganahad Please email the Support Team regarding your concern. You can send them a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight Via Google Translate: 欢迎来到@'Ganahad' 论坛有关您的问题,请给支持团队发送电子邮件。 您可以在这里向他们发送票证:albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from Mardito: “im having a lot of problems with loading screens. There are places which takes up to 3 MINUTES to load. Its unplayable. I tried the steam version and it was fine,l but i cant use my acc on Steam. Even on mobile version the load time is like 5s. Im not playing the PC version just because of the load time. Obs: The game is running on a SSD NVME. ” Welcome to the forum @Mardito, Please send a ticket to the Support Team to further troubleshoot your issue. You can submit a ticket…

• Welcome to the forum @ColtAlb, There is currently no way to mass meld Runes, Souls and Relics; you need to click on the meld button each time. You're also free to post your suggestion here: Feedback & Suggestions ~Evas_Flarelight

• Hey @Zenbeing Generally speaking here's a guide on choosing what armor to use in-game. Plate armor - Has lesser bonus to damage (physical and magical), but has more damage and magic resistance, provides the most CC duration and has the most HP regen. Leather armor - Is the middle-ground between plate and cloth armor, has decent bonus to damage, some cc resistance, some cc duration, and has decent HP regen. Cloth Armor - Has the most bonus to damage (physical and magical). has the least amount of…