Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• This game having similar pvp like in moba games and dude be like " hack and slash " - big bruh. Dude knows nothing about the game and he gets mad when people call him out on it. He gets on defensive, starts insulting others, and in the post above - he insults twice using Age and also uses education as an insult and then he leaves with " Hoping someone smart comes by here to raise the bar. Bye kids. " This just writes itself. Then again, replying anyone who says this game is hack and slash and wh…

• stop trolling. Axe is 5m, sword is 6m.

• Quote from SMBisme: “Troll. If you have a problem with your sword then petition for your sword. Not further nerfs to the Axe which just got nerfed nearly to extinction. ” He is just trolling anyway, should be banned on forum. Funny thing is sword Q has higher aoe range than axe´s Q , but that´s like duh.

• stop trolling

• Think its supposed to work like that, as cripple is not supposed to be purge. Rather than that, i don´t think cripple should be increasing damage for x seconds.

• I suggested few things on 3rd Q. Biggest issue is you dont know when the 2.5 seconds windows reset - there is no indication. Second issue is that the 2.5 seconds window is not affected by cooldown reduction. Other than that, well .... just wait till rending spin will apply bleed even at close distance i guess Damage of this ability is now worse than single target Q, so umm, no thanks.

• Quote from j0ei: “Quote from Avry: “The funny thing here is Adrenaline rush has been in the game since release, even in betas, untouchable, with only buffs to the damage bonus. AO launched on 2017 then till 2020 the skill wasnt a problem, then CD appears, its really frustrating. ” True, CD players ruin the game with their biased opinions that seek only to "benefit their own pockets" ” Before bear paws buff, all was good. Only with bear paws E and + W it was problem. So what happens ? Instead of …

• Imagine taking away the only mobility ( adrenaline boost ) from melee class that has no means of sticking to target to actually deal damage. Anyway, already said about all of that a lot many times. Adrenaline boost is what is most annoying to me, as i liked going open world with axes. Well, that´s impossible no - since axes have no mobility after this patch. Imagine having no mobility, crappy damage, and also being melee - lul.

• Quote from Timur02: “Halberd is still good, bearpows are still good, 1h axe was reworked and it is now played in Corrupted Dungeons, same with great axe, what else do you want? I think axe players are too spoiled. ” stop trolling and making these posts everywhere. As it was said many times everywhere, axe changes are really bad.

• Quote from kasttiel: “he dies like a clown. ” Well, you made yourself a clown with this topic. If you checked forum a bit or check balance changes, you would know that in balance changes there was no mention of Specter jacket ( not spectral jacket) having reduced damage in pve, and also it was mentioned many times on forum that it is a bug - even in news post in " known issues in patch 4 ". Also, the previous " nerf " nerfed damage in pvp a lot : )

• Quote from j0ei: “As for Adrenaline Rush - this ability has been specificly locked into the "single-target" category where its purpose has literally been denied for smallscale upto largescale type of content. There's no point using Adrenaline Rush in group fights because you are locked into auto-attacking your target to get maximum benefit out of the attack speed and movespeed bonus and full duration, whereas you can simply just use either raging blades or internal bleeding for more AoE damage o…

• I dont get it then if you say rending rage says 264 dmg and then it deals 155 damage to mob - that´s fine, right ? You deal 58% damageto mob But its same with blood bandit. 793 and to mob 466 - you deal 58% damage to mob. maybe i don´t get your question. Oh well.

• i only tested it few times so i might be wrong

• Quote from Unangwata: “My tooltip says 500 damage. I hit t4 mobs for 200+, less than half. Not sure if it's intended, how much armor t4 mobs supposed to have ? ” why dont you try that with Q and auto then ? lul Mobs generally have insane armor

• It seems it works fine. It just does not shows the buff.,but you are faster.

• Adrenaline Boost

Borbarad - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from Rokov: “Quote from Borbarad: “ ” You have same problem with swords, one dash or jump and target is out of your stacked Q and stacks are gone before you catch the target for another Q. Also you waste all of Q stacks on swords E which force you to choose - damage or mobility. Iron Will provide 20% ms for 3 secs with 20 secs cd - compare it to axes movespeed W with 50% bonus for 5 seconds wtih 15 sec CD. I guess they balancing weapons around ideal situation, that means they compare mobil…

• Axe's Nerf (Patch 4)

Borbarad - - Feedback & Suggestions

Axes are dead anyway : p I have more issues with adrenaline rush, since that means axes are unusable in open world and 1 v 1 - cant use it to escape, cant use it agressively, cant use it as gap close, easily removeable and anyone can outplay it. Oh well.

• Adrenaline Boost

Quote from Rokov: “Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Rokov: “Check swords movement W skill and compare them each other. Never compare run from shoes to W weapon skill. ” That is quite ignorant to say.Swords have speed from Q - they rely on it to stay on target. And you know what axe has ? N O T H I N G. And you know what oponnent happens when oponnent blinks, teleports, dashes, jumps away, or even uses his 60% shoes ? He runs away. With 40% now on W, you can´t catch up, let alone keep refreshing …

• Adrenaline Boost

Quote from Rokov: “Check swords movement W skill and compare them each other. Never compare run from shoes to W weapon skill. ” That is quite ignorant to say. Swords have speed from Q - they rely on it to stay on target. And you know what axe has ? N O T H I N G. And you know what oponnent happens when oponnent blinks, teleports, dashes, jumps away, or even uses his 60% shoes ? He runs away. With 40% now on W, you can´t catch up, let alone keep refreshing your W. And you cant gap close if they d…