Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from AdamSmith: “Biased and hypocrite person how you doing? ” Im doing fantastically well and having a lot of fun playing the game. Thanks for asking.

• Island operation

Midgard - - Beginner's Questions

To add to Hellements reply, the Guild Islands, do not require premium. A guild island requires you do be the GM of a guild to create. Guild Islands however do not have farming plots, but houses can be built on them as well as other buildings (just no farms, pastures, herb gardens or kennels)

• Quote from AdamSmith: “HAHAHA now I see are you ratting on forum? Go back to your cave ” Fantastically low IQ comeback. Well done.

• Quote from AdamSmith: “LMAO LOOK AT THIS BIG KNOWLEDGE, LOOK AT THIS ANGER, look at this EGO, a guy who barely plays this game for a week starts to have opinions and insults to a beta player. Is this fake account you angry middleastern qs player? ” First up his post didnt seem angry in the slightest bit. Yours on the other hand is full of bitterness and anger. Secondly he's entitled to an opinion regardless of how long he's played. How elitist of you to suggest otherwise. Thirdly, anyone who's b…

• Quote from dkzombie1: “Quote from Midgard: “Lets not forget that even though some bans have been overturned due to false positives now established through further investigation ... some bans will be correct and not be overturned. Thankfully. ” I would look at you in such a situation, when your progress is suddenly reset to zero and you have no idea what exactly you did, and you are not told the reason. You were initially assigned guilty, with no evidence and no progress for 3 weeks.If there is a…

• Lets not forget that even though some bans have been overturned due to false positives now established through further investigation ... some bans will be correct and not be overturned. Thankfully.

• Nickname

Midgard - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from ArchRice: “Wargod or AVAVAlonianBoy ” ArchRice is the best of the three by a significant margin. Stick with that Archie Boy. ..... like you have a choice!!

• Nickname

Quote from UNFM: “why so angry ” Im not in the remotest bit angry. Not in the slightest. Quote from UNFM: “for exampl every mmo I played there was option for irl money to change name. its like extra feature.. and extra $ for SBI.. name tracking by data is like 1h working. ” Try actually reading the thread?

• Nickname

Quote from Heyayajajaja: “Ya'll who don't want this nobody will force you to change the name so why would you care ” Try actually reading the thread?

• Server

Midgard - - General Questions & Discussions

click this link ... forum.albiononline.com/index.p…6th-Extended-Maintenance/

• Quote from Gageiro: “First put a folder in the forum with the name suggestions. ” They already have ... you just posted in it.

• As with most market related things ... supply vs demand

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Reiswaffle: “Quote from SOOKGOD: “I lost the aval scroll due to this inspection. I'm a premium. Is this normal for a paid game? I don't know when the dungeon will disappear again, how can I trust and play the game? You guys have to make amends. Turn my scroll back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ” wait premium costs $$$? ” You can get premium for real $$$, otherwise its a massive silver sink which helps stabilize the game's e…

• Nickname

Quote from ArchRice: “I don't believe the words of two years ago. Now 2021 and I hope devs changed their view on it. ” I’d the devs had changed their mind in this topic, then they would have either implemented it, or states their intention to implement it. They haven’t. Not happening. You’re in denial.

• Quote from sabota2k: “Why don't you guys look upon his records and make the T8 version of his more used weapon named after him? ” Its a terrible name for a weapon so I hope not. Maybe an in game memorial in his home city would be more appropriate, and visible to more players. Either way, RIP.

• EU servers

Quote from LeDruide: “No MMO, I mean none, has a single server location ! None ! .. ” Eve Online?

• Nickname

Quote from ArchRice: “That topic dates from 2019, now it's 2021 on the street. It is likely that during this time the views of the developers have become more modern! ” Id argue that the developers views ARE more modern in not implementing a name change feature. Its a lazy thoughtless mechanic that would be abused as per reasons already stated inn this thread. Its. Not. Happening. I dont want to have to go into steam, or any other in game sub menu to look at a players name and check for pseudony…

• EU servers

I’m in Europe and don’t want a EU server. The game should stay on a single server and a single population.

• Quote from nyanpower: “Can someone explain to me why do I keep losing HO as my home? it happened already 2x and didn't make other HO or my island ” Mouse over the home icon under your character when youve set the home at a HO. It tells you what will reset it

• Nickname

Quote from ArchRice: “This is the first thing I did. First, I turned to Russian support, they practically was rude at me, I realized that nothing good would come of it, and then I turned to English support - they told me that they were powerless and could not help ” Then that official answer you requested from support has been given