Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 315.

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Shalako: “I would like to suggest that all but the worst RMTers be able to pay a fine for it, and SBI use the fine money to buy more/better servers and so on ” The worst RMTers actually are the ones who get away with it. There are RMTers who literally everyone in the community knows about that don't actually get banned. ” Careful, you might get warned for saying this and pointing the bear in the room

• Quote from COkie: “ - " Your account has not been compromised." ” This is the SBI staff manually login in on your account to verify some information. So hence why the account has not been compromised part. AKA an employee of SBI was logged in your account for manual verification.

• Get Rid of Expeditions

Deathskills - - Rants

Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from Deathskills: “So making 1mil a map in a high tier ” Your 1 mill for one run is like lewpac's 12m silver/hour. ” dont think it is unrealistic to make 1m on an 18 including the chest. tbf, I barely do hce in the last 4 months. I find them boring so. pretty sure in a level 18 you can get close to that 1m tho. might be 750k or 650k but it is still doable in what, 12 minutes or 14 max. so that gives at least 2.6m an hour. so it ain't that far fetched i think. feel fre…

• Quote from TheGreger: “Still no dev reply, what a disappointment. Thank you SBI, scoult abusers couldnt be more happy, 0 risks free rewards, really balanced as all things should be Quote from Alexaroth: “Quote from TheGreger: “Still no dev reply, what a disappointment. Thank you SBI, scoult abusers couldnt be more happy, 0 risks free rewards, really balanced as all things should be ” Their position on this is fairly clear, not sure why you think they haven't responded on it. As for scouts, they …

• ez solution. Cap alliances at 300 members. this was voted in the past on the forum (might have been 500 members). the poll was a landslide for limiting the alliance under 1k players for sure per alliance. (we talking 5-10k votes and 80%+ for the change). But RT members from the big alliances who handhold the most cried about it so it didn't become reality. Just do it, 300 member alliance or 500 cap would be insane and would prevent handholding on this scale. If you look at that graph, this repre…

• people use swiftclaw because it is faster than horses by an ok margin. people who breed rare mounts do it while including the % of getting a baby in their math. no point in doing 50 of them. you might get fucked by the lack of luck. However, when you do 1-2k of them, the % will apply properly hence you can predict actual revenue on top of getting the rarity from mounting them which added more profits. So aka your post sound to me that you do not know how to make an appropriate spreadsheet to kno…

• I mean he ain't going to get that much help from support as far as my own experience and the ones of people I play with is anything to go by

• We are still all waiting for a list of names of the player bans and it is a known fact that showing names of the banned characters is not a legal issue (or else Ubisoft and a couple other companies wouldn't be actively doing it in their games to live show when players are banned and why

• Quote from Dagother: “Hey guys, I posted in some other threads before but just to let you there's a weekly "upkeep" for top ranks and a part of your standing is deducted each week. This will be improved in UI so the information is display theere. Nevertheless, we're looking into your feedback and we'll see if we can make some balance adjustments. ” dude, please to take this on you, let the person that design this take the fall, this makes you look like the horrible person that even thought this …

• Get Rid of Expeditions

Deathskills - - Rants

Quote from Happytr33z: “The issue isn't whether that it's too easy or too hard or gives too much or too little of whatever resources, the issue is that it is the primary thing you see people LFG for and it is removing every one of those players from the open world. Before expeditions, you had to ride out to a static dungeon, then once you went into the static dungeon which was still not an instance, you had to clear your way to a Portal Boss. You had to fight off gankers, should there be any, an…

• Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Hi everyone, Please see the QA Team's reply about it here: missing faction standings Quote from Dagother: “There's a weekly "upkeep" for top ranks and a part of your standing is deducted. We'll improve the UI in a later patch to display the information. ” Faction standing points missing (Yes, it's most definedly a bug) Quote from Dagother: “Hey, already posted in missing faction standings - top "prestige" ranks need to be maintained via standing, so basically you can…

• it is as designed since one guy thought it was a great idea putting an upkeep that is close to 10% of what you have (I just lost 140k points while being at almost 1.4m) and they said to themselves, let's not put a warning anywhere in the game about said upkeep fee, this won't be frustrating and infuriating at all for the players (apply this mechanic to corrupted and watch people mald way more than for faction). It was acknowledge in 1 reply on 1 tiny reddit post and another tiny forum post and n…

• Get Rid of Expeditions

Deathskills - - Rants

Quote from Yiotoo: “HCE does not seems a HARDcore Expedition, It is like EASYcore Expedition. I think they should think a better balance between risk and gain. It has low risk and huge gain. Since it is 100% safe, it should give fame and silver more than a Yellow Zone Group Dungeon and less than a Red Zone Group Dungeon. -Ideas for rise the risk: Maybe if you die you would lose all your itens. Or at least rise the repair cost for 8.3 and 7.3. -Ideas for reduce the gain: Nerf silver for lvls 14 t…

• Get Rid of Expeditions

Deathskills - - Rants

Quote from decand: “Albion BZ is not in a good place, but I think it's weird to try to pin that on HCEers. Those tend to be the risk adverse sort that rarely leave the YZ to begin with. Instanced Online I think can be good for the game as long as the instancing is done right, n+1 behavior ruins a lot of open world content. ” they caused the n+1 guarantee when they nerfed to 40% aoe escalation preventing amazing outplay from actually fully wiping people with a really few against many. They remove…

• I mean the fact this thread exists isn't a good sign of the health of that last update for mobile players and makes it a little scary for the official launch on ios/android. Imagine that even if it is 0.5% of the players that are affected. This sounds like it could be enough to tank the store rating. Might want to discuss properly with players because it could even just be due to outdated OS that prevents access since not all players in this thread tried to log into a desktop client or from a di…

• Quote from Yiotoo: “Now the devs finished the mobile version, I have hope that they focus on Xbox Controller for PC version. Crossing the fingers ” console for albion would be really interesting, especially for looting mechanics, might put people too much at a disadvantage and for any skill shots too potentially. would be really interesting for sure tho

• Quote from Budhys: “Quote from rokr182: “It would be a good idea to apply a nerf to the spawn of resources, dg and mobs to the territories with a high amount of HO, it is ridiculous that for example redtree has 15 HO and does not have any penalty!also the HO near the portals within the protection area, it's a joke ” you can smash HO. Where is problem? We were in war and smashed zone with 10 HO for 6 days. If some have problem with HO in BZ bring zerg and come to fight. If your guild havent more …

• Quote from Worros: “It is still a no go while you can get faction points for doing PvE. If they make it so that you can only earn your ranks by doing PvP then the idea could perhaps stand in some way. Otherwise it just gives even more incentive to farm dungeons while being faction flagged. ” yes but no, it was tweak so you can't gain ranks faster through pve than pvp like it was the case before. it is a non-issue imo. And faction flagged fame farm is the only intelligent way to fame farm in roya…

• Quote from liriose: “ Quote from Deathskills: “Could be a nice reward for people reaching 2m 4m or 6m of reputation.I mean pre patch, the highest rep was like 14m in one city and all the others had less than 5-10 people per city above 1-2m.There is some idea to do something behind this to be honest ” Maybe to avoid mechanic abuse, we could say that 2m, 4m and 6m reputation earn you 1 charge for enscription per day. So 3 at max. ” This sounds like a decent compromise tbh

• Quote from keeperofnature: “seems like a bad idea. Kinda removes alot of defender advantage when a city is getting sieged. ” Could be a nice reward for people reaching 2m 4m or 6m of reputation. I mean pre patch, the highest rep was like 14m in one city and all the others had less than 5-10 people per city above 1-2m. There is some idea to do something behind this to be honest