Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 210.

• Cursed fire can be used in 5v5 and more

• Quote from Borbarad: “double merc jacket ” Coz of OP merc jacket. Hope they will balance it someday

• ВГ шо мамутов раздают?

• W mobility for all wepons that will be balance.

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Knocked-down players on a winning team now get up immediately when the losing team is eliminated ” Fix ability to ressurect fallen teammates with holy cleric W skill

• QS

Reef - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Mandala: “We already had a lot of balancing focused on CDG and is honestly disheartning for players that play other types of content. ” examples? they fix what should be fixed anyways. CD allow to see it more clear.

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Multishot (all Bows): Cooldown: 4s → 5s ” It should be control or damage. Not both.

• QS

Quote from BackOFF: “Most players sit in closed dungeons ” Quote from BackOFF: “Last time, I spend 3-4 hours, exploring avalonian roads. I have found a fight with one T5.1 fire staff and then suicide to a t2 blob ” You answered yourself. For me i am playing only CD / HG / Crystal coz dont want to spend time to find fight

• QS

Quote from BackOFF: “It is an option for you. In my opinion, it is the best fight when you are fighting and trying to catch each other on a mistake for 15-30 minutes. ” Maybe its ok. But in that case every weapon tree shoud have mobile on W like frost shot and 0 mobility on other skills. So that everyone can try to disengage. But its realy redisign of whole weapon system.

• QS

Quote from BackOFF: “So your offer is not: "Make it balanced", but: "Make it specially designed for my play-style". Cool. ” It cant be balanced. If reset will be too hard players will not choose this builds. Now resets are too easy and there is a lot of staffs and bows that just kite/reset. But there is 1 factor - kite/reset meta makes fights last for 30+ minutes that ruin fun of gameplay (if u r not pervert)

• QS

Quote from Retroman: “If a player attacked another player during an invastion a timer activates. Then after 150s both players cannot get out of combat anymore. ” You will make "spoon killer builds" like high distance bows top 1 cancer meta. The problem is territory of corrupted - corridors that make squares. You just can't catch any build with a little more mobility than you. You can solve it in only 3 ways: - redisign levels to simple circle-like shapes - implement lava mechanics that make any …

• QS

Quote from BackOFF: “I really don't understand, what wrong all of you see in hit-and-run gameplay? ” Coz it is unbalanced... and there is 0 kiting builds in other content in albion. Even gank is not kiting - they cant kite small scale setup party. All other MOBA are 5v5 and 5v5 in albion dont play in kiting style too. Its only problem of 1v1 in closed dungeon. Quote from BackOFF: “The trick is that kiting build will not have other options, because lava will anyway force him to a close fight. ” T…

• QS

Quote from moking: “why people keep chasing quarterstaffs ” And how to kill them other way? I break crystals in CD but its stupid situation when you need to fight him 3 times just to go out this infinite dungeon. They can disengage at almost any mistake and your mistake is lethal. Quote from moking: “wind wall is a disengaging tool ” No. Its controlling tool. For example tank pushing cleric away from group, Or tank closing narrow pass for raid in OW. But it shouldnt be so safe for tank. And it c…

• QS

Quote from Retroman: “. i,e 200% of max hitpoints can be regenerated per invasion in total ” that will cause something like wispering bow / heavy crossbow kiting sniping strategies... you made nice lava mechanics in other types of HG but refuse to implement it in corrupted - its very strange. Quote from Retroman: “way too much on how the combat plays out in all other content of the game. ” just fixing knight armor - 1min cd or channeling spell will be huge step to nerf resetting meta.

• Где новые видосы от ВГ?

• QS

Quote from Trial_hard: “On one hand they have zero issue to completely destroy nature in solo and here they go virgin mode.. ” Retro goes CD. Killed few times by druid. - Additional Auto Attack Damage vs Players: 56 -> 40 Retro put on QS goes CD and kill anyone or just run away - Move Speed Bonus: 30% -> 20%

• QS

Quote from Trial_hard: “I guess now all is fine... ” Like first nerfs of hallowfall: Resistance Increase per Stack: 0.18 -> 0.09

• Just add 1v1 HGS

Reef - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Rokov: “There are a lot of solo content besides CD. You can just farm t7 SRD in active zone or roam in ava roads for example. Sometimes there will be more players, but most of time it is a lot more healthy solo content, than CD. Also faction wars provide a lot of solo plays, just flag up and go to the nearest zone to enemy city. ” SRD is not pvp. Roads are very unfriendly to solo players. Fraction wars are not solo - you should join group or solo die to other group (unless you play su…

• Friends tried 10x10 yesterday. Hour of PVE, 2 fights with same team. Still dead content.

• Just add 1v1 HGS

Reef - - General Questions & Discussions

Endless resets is the cancer of CD and devs dont want to do anything with this. Reason is simple. A lot of ppl paying CD = everything is right. But they play CD coz there is no other solo pvp content and not coz CD are best and most interesting.