Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 173.

• A totally new.. chapter

krazzer - - Chronicles of Albion

Can we fast forward to the point where you rescue the princess ?

• none of them, go carving sword, and watch equarts stream on youtube. with carving sword you can 1v1, 1v2, 1v3 having extra people with you is just a bonus but not needed For small scale fight, mobility is the key, and both curse, and fire lack these hard.

• Your not doing the math correct. Example. Max carrot "Breeder" he he Can focus 80 plots each day. Typical yield is 9 carrots pr plot Typical 1 carrot sells for 300 silver Typical 1 seed bag sells for 1600 silver. 9x80 = 720 carrots pr day. ((720 carrots *300 carrot price) + (80 extra seeds *1600 seed price ))*30 days = 10.3m pr 30 days It's assumed to make profits with ALTS that the ALT has max skill in something, else its a loss till the ALT gets to a decent level, call it investment if you lik…

• Quote from j0ei: “Quote from Auriden: “Quote from j0ei: “Quote from Auriden: “I'm a former Tibia player and Albion had most of the good things Tibia had and few of the bad ones. That's why I decided to play the game. But I'm fond of MMORPGs that allows you to choose between playing solo or in group. Albion's premise was that in the early and mid game you could enjoy the game solo but if you wished to enjoy the late game features, having a guild was almost mandatory. Albion changed a lot since th…

• Quote from teopower89: “Quote from PastaPlease: “Ouch, someone get that man an ambulance ” Don't worry, i don't care enough about this whole thing to be butthurt. I still think it's hilarious that a "pro player" has literaly zero posts on this forum. Peace out ” Learn from it. Now you know that the real PRO players don't waste their time trolling on forums, and instead invest that time in improving at the game, and become #1.

• Quote from Professor_Chad: “The best beginner weapon is the Nature Staff. There are bunch of reasons for this: (1) It can heal you. This is very useful especially in PVE. (2) It does not require complex rotations. Using the staff is easy. You do not have to learn complicated mechanics and spell rotations like you do with many other weapons. (3) It functions well in both PVE and PVP. (4) It is good both solo and in small groups. This is important because as a beginner you will often want to be in…

• Quote from Rokov: “Quote from krazzer: “Quote from Rokov: “Quote from krazzer: “Use your tiny brain, there is no trick, 3-5 players can lock down an entire zone, only escape there is, is an ava portal.Do i really need to draw a map to show you where to place your troops to lock down an entire zone ? ” You cant lock entire zone with 3-5 players lol. Guess you are just a theorist with no practice. ” It depends on how many exists, usually 5 does the trick. If your not clever enough to figure it out…

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “WHERRE IS THAT KILLBOARDq @krazzer ” huh ?

• Quote from Rokov: “Quote from krazzer: “Use your tiny brain, there is no trick, 3-5 players can lock down an entire zone, only escape there is, is an ava portal.Do i really need to draw a map to show you where to place your troops to lock down an entire zone ? ” You cant lock entire zone with 3-5 players lol. Guess you are just a theorist with no practice. ” It depends on how many exists, usually 5 does the trick. If your not clever enough to figure it out, well i guess you need more practise, m…

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from krazzer: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from krazzer: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from krazzer: “Its been said many times before. Risk vs Reward as a gather in BZ, is 99% risk and 1% reward. Risk vs Reward for gankers are 1% risk, and 99% reward. Gather suits are way to expensive, and you can't even defend yourself wearing one. Your just a walking 1m silver bag, and can be taken down by 2-3 guys in 4.1 gear very easy. Unless you have access to mo…

• Quote from UNFM: “Hideouts update is the worst thing what happened in Albion Online.. i mean in "sandbox" what the point of make a dangerous full loot pvp zones, when at every point you have safe place.. REST and hideouts.. this is totally misdevelopment. Hideouts need to be deleted from game or nerf to static points and with option to launch on them like terri. and it should be only safe point without set homes etc.. want extra safe point in black zones? fight for it. not like now 10+ Hideouts …

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from krazzer: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from krazzer: “Its been said many times before. Risk vs Reward as a gather in BZ, is 99% risk and 1% reward. Risk vs Reward for gankers are 1% risk, and 99% reward. Gather suits are way to expensive, and you can't even defend yourself wearing one. Your just a walking 1m silver bag, and can be taken down by 2-3 guys in 4.1 gear very easy. Unless you have access to monopolized areas in BZ, or the mist, just forget a…

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from krazzer: “Its been said many times before. Risk vs Reward as a gather in BZ, is 99% risk and 1% reward. Risk vs Reward for gankers are 1% risk, and 99% reward. Gather suits are way to expensive, and you can't even defend yourself wearing one. Your just a walking 1m silver bag, and can be taken down by 2-3 guys in 4.1 gear very easy. ” Dildoswaggings is right, if you die to three 4.1 gankers, the problem lies in you. How about learning the game instead of crying a…

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from krazzer: “Its been said many times before. Risk vs Reward as a gather in BZ, is 99% risk and 1% reward. Risk vs Reward for gankers are 1% risk, and 99% reward. Gather suits are way to expensive, and you can't even defend yourself wearing one. Your just a walking 1m silver bag, and can be taken down by 2-3 guys in 4.1 gear very easy. Unless you have access to monopolized areas in BZ, or the mist, just forget about gathering, its just so not worth it for 99% …

• Its been said many times before. Risk vs Reward as a gather in BZ, is 99% risk and 1% reward. Risk vs Reward for gankers are 1% risk, and 99% reward. Gather suits are way to expensive, and you can't even defend yourself wearing one. Your just a walking 1m silver bag, and can be taken down by 2-3 guys in 4.1 gear very easy. Unless you have access to monopolized areas in BZ, or the mist, just forget about gathering, its just so not worth it for 99% of the players. And yes there is always someone w…

• I'm really looking forward to team spinning axe in arena 4x greataxe, 1 healer...this is gonna be fun

• I love that change, now i can defend myself when FFing with great axe

• Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Quote from ViLEuo: “There's an infinite amount of creative things they could do with the game in its current state. Just has to be done properly. I'm never opposed to more content and different types. ” My issue with adding more to Arena is that dev time is finite, so more Arena stuff will come at a cost to other content. In a vacuum sure let's add all the features, but IMO Arena isn't important to the game as a whole. ” I disagree, Arena needs some love. There ar…

• Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Quote from krazzer: “Crystals beyond lvl 1 is too expensive for 99.9% of the players. ” A few sets of 4.1 gear is NOT "too expensive." ” They are too expensive. You need 5 sets pr person, 1 faction cape = ~ 100k x 5 = 500k, then u need all the artifacts i leave that advanced math for you to figure out. Then u also need all the tokens to enter the Crystals, food, potions etc etc. And you know how it is, unless u follow the current meta, you are just gonna get delet…

• Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “The only change that should be made to arena is to make it like a level 1 cgvg so people can actually use it to train for something remotely similar to 5v5 content. ” I hate to burst your bobble, but no one really cares about Crystals, Crystals beyond lvl 1 is too expensive for 99.9% of the players. I think we should keep arena as it is. but with better rewards, and the option to earn season points.