Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

• Faction Playtest Feedback

Asphidel - - Feedback Testserver

That would be a hugely positive change in my eyes. Judicator armor is 30% for 8 seconds (with an armor bonus that this doesn't give), so 10%-20% (probably 15%) for 15 seconds without the bonus armor would feel appropriately under rate. Compare to Caerleon mount ability vs demon armor at 15% for 15 seconds and 50% for 6 seconds (with an armor buff and penalty that I would describe as a net positive for skilled players), and it looks like a relatively equal relationship. Plus, the people who were …

Also an extra bit of feedback: I liked the small gold incentive for participating in the playtest. I'm sure the devs have better metrics on player engagement in this playtest vs other test server environments, but anecdotally engagement felt higher on test server than it had been. The community has been organizing its own 5v5 and 10v10 playtests, but having SBI hosted HG tournaments for 2s, 5s, and 10s would have been a good way to set up rewards and drive engaged testing on the new gates. Would…

• Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “My findings: Lymhurst is probably decent as a heal for a disengaging group. I wonder if the area stacks? (attempted test, was not conclusive but the areas don't fight each other so that's probably a good sign) Fort Sterling is probably good for the initial push in. Sort of like a cleric robe that doesn't offer full invulnerability but is basically guaranteed to be used. Thetford is weird because the buff only applies in the area, but it expires after 8 seconds and…

• HG in Avalonian roads

I believe it was stated that you can open any HG map type in any Ava HO zone, but the static gates will be removed.

• So there aren't tags for these but I would like to give some feedback on the tooltips and ask a question about something kind of weird that hasn't been mentioned anywhere in the patch notes that I've seen. First off: new tooltips are awesome. They look great and lot of new info looks like it's possibly getting surfaced. I haven't done a real deep dive (I'll probably be rereading all of them after the update), but I'm generally happy with them. There is one huge detail that affects combat balance…

• There's definitely some confusion about what earned points. I personally had the list of available point scoring zones up during the first playtest to make sure I wasn't going into zones that were considered ineligible. Based on what I heard from some other groups, you might be able to earn points while afk in city in a party if that party is earning points? But if you were focusing on red zone objectives during the bandit invasion, I'm pretty sure you scored top 20 even if you didn't do anythin…

Quote from Piraterer: “Because SBI cant see where you make your Points. So Cheaters win these "Contests" ” If you take a look at Mytherceria's announcement post here [February 26th] Faction Warfare Playtest Challenge - Rewards Inside! under "Earn Points in these Clusters" you can see that red zones were eligible for scoring. You can also look at the map right above that which has everything outside of the steppe and highlands biomes crossed out but ALL of the steppe and highlands clusters not cr…

• My results from 10 chests for reference (couldn't figure out how to directly post an image to the forums?) imgur.com/qjpQLIf

• Quote from Obelis: “Quote from Asphidel: “Quote from Obelis: “Quote from Asphidel: “ ” ” ” They're meant to support the price of Faction Hearts, not the other way around. We'd prefer that Faction Hearts are the go to point sink until they're below that of the chest and then the chest provides an alternative sink so that the heart value doesn't crash. Your valuation of the chests is a bit low, though. How are you calculating that? Are you valuing fame gain at zero? ” This point would make sense t…

Hello! My ign is Ferellia and I have participated in both of the faction playtests (I was top 20 for bridgewatch in the first playtest, and I believe I was the top point earner if the names were sequential. This playtest went much worse for me personally, but I think I still managed to scrape top 10 for lymhurst this time). After playing both playtests I have to say that I've been generally enjoying the new faction rework but I have a lot of feedback on certain parts of it. For both playtests I …

• Quote from Obelis: “Quote from Asphidel: “` Quote from Obelis: “ - Iron Faction Campaign Chests ” I haven't seen any mention about this in any of the faction announcements. I'm assuming these are some form of reward chest akin to the monthly challenge chests, but you can purchase them with faction points. Can we get a little clarification for this? (and are they currently available on the test server for testing?) ” The Faction Campaign has four premium chests that can be earned throughout the m…

• ` Quote from Obelis: “ - Iron Faction Campaign Chests ” I haven't seen any mention about this in any of the faction announcements. I'm assuming these are some form of reward chest akin to the monthly challenge chests, but you can purchase them with faction points. Can we get a little clarification for this? (and are they currently available on the test server for testing?)

• Quote from Seldom: “I like the way you are thinking, and we are thinking in the same-ish direction. Always keep in mind that these numbers are there to be tested for now on the test server. Basically what we are taking into consideration is the difference in the difficulty of creating a 5v5 or a 10v10 team compared to a 2v2 team. As it is quite a bit harder to create a 5v5 team and even harder to create a 10v10 team the incentive must give an edge to 5v5 and 10v10. Additionally, the skillsets ar…

• Hellgate Feedback:

Quote from Seldom: “Hey there, - The distance is still a matter of balancing, we still would love to have players roam the open world before they go into a Hellgate chaining spree. The new Hellgate iteration should still cut down the time spent outside in the open world by quite a bit. - The Ip is going to be raised from 1000 to 1100 on Friday - And we are still collecting data, how much fame can actually be achieved in the Hellgate Hope that helps a bit Cheers, Dom ” I assume you are talking ab…

• The 20v20 timer changes are a big step in the right direction. It gives casual teams more opportunity to play level 1s against teams that aren't the best in the game multiple times a day. It's unlikely that it'll address the huge economic disincentives for most teams to play level 2s, but I'm still happy to see it. The guardian helm change is a little light imo, but not unreasonably so. I think we'll still see it pretty regularly in the meta, but more as a swap vs DoT comps and less as 3-of-per-…

• I thought the IP cap for open world was removed because it made x.3 maps in the royals too hard to do? I wouldn't mind then reinstituting an ip cap for open world blue/yellow zone PvP. Gives people a chance to try out builds they're not specced in to see very roughly how they feel.

• This looks super exciting! I'm very optimistic for most of this, but there are a couple bits I'm warry of. I want to reinforce what a couple players have said about Hellgates: we're happy with the amount of PvE! Hellgaters don't want Hellgates to be group-corrupteds. Greater map variety, anti-rat mechanics, ranking system, visual reworks, and a map system for more accessibility all sound like great things! It is a little unclear from the video: are Hellgates still going to be accessible from the…

• Hey Lolkiju! I'm from the guild Garbage Cats. I'm not 100% sure we're what you looking for, but it might be a good fit for you! We're pretty much all gatherers, and we spend most of our time doing BZ runs. Our other main goal is to down world bosses, and so we're working on getting people to all the right fame milestones for that! We're pretty small and casual, with less than 10 members currently and a target number of around 50 ideally. You can check out our forum post here, Or our discord here…

• Pve guild.

Asphidel - - Guild Recruitment

Hey Nethr! It looks like our guild, Garbage Cats, might be a good fit for you! We're pretty much all gatherers, and we spend most of our time doing BZ runs. Our other main goal is to down world bosses, and so we're working on getting people to all the right fame milestones for that! We're pretty small and casual, with less than 10 members currently and a target number of around 50 ideally. You can check out our forum post here, Or our discord here!

• Hey Effers! It looks like our guild, Garbage Cats, might be a good fit for you! We're pretty much all gatherers, and we spend most of our time doing BZ runs. Our other main goal is to down world bosses, and so we're working on getting people to all the right fame milestones for that! We're pretty small and casual, with less than 10 members currently and a target number of around 50 ideally. You can check out our forum post here, Or our discord here!