Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Blackthron: “13 days without a reply from EAC ” Hey there, sorry for that, this really shouldn't happen. We will push this matter with EAC.

• Quote from COkie: “someone logged into my banned account... ” These logins are triggered by our customer service team doing a manual investigation / double check of the banned accounts. Your account has not been compromised.

• Hey there, we are still looking into this case and would like to provide some background information on why this is so difficult to resolve: - Some time ago, we provided two fishing bots to the EAC team to integrate into their detection. - Once these were implemented, a very small number of accounts was banned promptly as a result of that - Since then - on an ongoing basis, there are pretty much no additional bans being triggered - The users affected by the ban are concentrated in a specific reg…

• Hey there and thanks for the feedback. We'll be making changes to this system which you can read about here: Prestige Standing Upkeep Changes

• Hey there, we'll be making changes to address this issue in an upcoming patch. As a immediate counter, if people start bumping you, you can go to Game settings -> Notifications and turn off "Entering a PvP Red zone". Once you have turned that off, you can no longer be bumped into the red zone.

• Hey there, the loss of faction points is due to upkeep for the higher ranks, intended to keep the higher ranks special. Having said that, based on feedback received, we will be making changes to this system which you can read about here: Prestige Standing Upkeep Changes

• Hey there and thanks for your feedback. We will be making changes to the system which you can read about there: Prestige Standing Upkeep Changes

• Hey there, a new road map is in the works but might still take a bit to allow us to finalize feature planning internally. Having said that, one focus of the new update is going to be open world content, both PvE and PvP. Details to follow.

• Quote from She0gorath: “Hi, as the title says, is using Exitlag to reduce ping against the rules? Or is it allowed? Thanks in advance. ” It's allowed.

• The Forging of a Stormlord

Korn - - Chronicles of Albion

Quote from Stormlord: “Quote from SirusX715: “The real question is if stormlord chooses his city or his ideals. With caerleon now officially fallen to bandits, what do you do? ” I retreat into the shadows and plan for the returning glory of CL. Methodical, careful planning *starts another guild in confusion* ” Welcome back

• Quote from Rainphase: “There are people in this game with Billions of Gold. You can tank SBI for not banning the Thousands and Thousands of players that abused one of the update bugs affecting books and the laborers you used to be able to buy them all for a static price and people bought Hundreds and Hundred and Hundreds of thousands of T8 books then broke them down to actually Generate SIlver. or Just sold them over time on the market for the "new" price. During this time 10's or 100's of Billi…

• Hi all, When it comes to large scale Outland gameplay, one of our core design goals is to encourage as much conflict as possible. This is always a balancing act between making it easy to get to and find fights on the one hand, and making sure that a coalition of players does not become overly dominant on the other hand. Part of this is also to set up the game systems in such a way that conflict is always encouraged as much as possible, of course within the constraints that in an open world Sandb…

• Hey there, regarding the changes to the respec cost and black market silver generation: the goal here is to keep silver inflation in check. We want to keep the in-game gold/silver price low as this is important for players who get their premium through gameplay. Back in October 2019, when the in-game gold price exceeded 4000 silver, we had to take far more drastic steps which brought the price down significantly and caused it to stabilize below 3000 silver for the most part. The various updates …

• Hey there, as a quick info, we are looking into these issues currently. What we will likely do - as a first step - is to make changes to the make home system - either with a cooldown, or with a restriction to guild/alliance owned hideouts. Based on how that goes, we'd then take further steps as required.

• Quote from Gnomead: “Being hands off is the key for this kind of thing working. As long as they aren't pushing SBI to not just generate profit but an increasing amount of profit every quarter, you wont be forced to do things that would damage the game and your company. Generating profit is good, it's what companies are supposed to do. I'm really good at macro economics myself, and understand things on a deeper level than most people I would say. The issue comes when you have a parent company who…

• Quote from Gnomead: “For many years now, I have felt that the publisher developer player relationship just doesnt work. No matter how much you may try to say "stillfront is different" I have seen this so many times now that I have become very cynical. There is only a single instance I can think of where a game being bought by a publisher did not result in its creators quickly losing of control of the product, decline in core values, or decline in quality in 25 years of gaming, and that is when a…

• @lmao100 We have no plans for "skill injectors" or purchasing LP for gold or anything like that @Midgard We have no plans for any of the things you mention either Also, our numbers are strong precisely because we do things as we do them. That's why Stillfront decided to join forces with us. We are good at what we do, with strong underlying growth. Nobody has any plans to change that or risk that by doing crazy stuff to the business model that nobody wants and that also do not make any business s…

• Quote from Equart: “@Korn Everything he said - sounds cool and promising , especially this part - "if you want to get as much money as you can in short term and leave - we probably the wrong choice." Anyway im a bit sceptical , but I will support you guys until you add P2W elements , hope it will never happen Congrats you guys with good deal, and have a good holiday! 2021 will be hard but very exciting year for everyone! Stay safe guys! ” Adding "p2w" elements to Albion would almost certainly ma…

• Quote from Equart: “@Korn Since you sold 100% , Is it possible that in one year(or even less) they will fire everyone from SBI ,after they will hire other people and will implement P2W elements into the game? Business is business. ” That's not really how Stillfront operates. As stated above, centrally, they only consist of 14 people. These 14 people look for successful and well-run game studios to acquire and then let them continue what they do best while encouraging them to help each other out …

• Packet loss again

Korn - - Bugs

Hey there, could you fill out the report linked here? High Ping & Connection Issue Reports Thanks!