Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Slit Throat (Daggerpair)

Mytherceria - - Bugs

Hi @Kanra.zip, This is part of our Call to Arms Patch 4 - Known Issues list and will be fixed in an upcoming patch. - Mytherceria

• Quote from Reiswaffle: “specter jacket in PvE deals a fixed ammount of 44. is this intentional? no matter the ip, gear lvl or offhands etc ” Quote from BorisJ: “Yeah mob damage is not the same as before so it has changed ” Quote from Troufon: “fix specter jacket pve damage it DEFINITELY not as before . it is 44 dmg no matter the tier or dmg modifier ” Quote from TexHo: “ghost jacket does 44 damage to mobs just 44 ” Hi again, Our devs looked further into this and it has been acknowledged that the…

• Hi @Gacox, Thanks for bringing this up! Our team is currently busy with a bunch of stuff including mobile preparations, so updates on the Loadouts front might take longer than expected, sorry! I currently don't have an ETA for you, but you can be sure that this hasn't been forgotten. - Mytherceria

• Quote from Reiswaffle: “Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Reiswaffle: “specter jacket in PvE deals a fixed ammount of 44. is this intentional? no matter the ip, gear lvl or offhands etc ” Hi, There was no change on this front with the patch, so mob damage should be the same as before. - Mytherceria ” U sure?prnt.sc/12kuota ” Hey there, I've approached our devs about this again and have asked them to check on it some more. I will update you when I have more information from their end. - Mytherc…

• Quote from Draco_Caesar: “my device has a Mediatek Helio P70 processor and 4GB of RAM and the compatibility error appears in the Play Store, it tells me that the application is not available for my device. ” Hi, Could you please provide the device name and manufacturer, as this would help our mobile dev to investigate the issue better. Thanks, - Mytherceria

• Quote from Sweetjayne: “failed to write LooseMedia47.pck or loosemedia45.pck OK somebody help me out here. What is the fix to this issue. Can't repair the file or even download update. ALBION dudes, what did you do and how is it fixed???? ” Hi, Can you uninstall and reinstall the game completely and see if this resolves the issue? Please also let me know which platform you're using. - Mytherceria

• Quote from Reiswaffle: “specter jacket in PvE deals a fixed ammount of 44. is this intentional? no matter the ip, gear lvl or offhands etc ” Hi, There was no change on this front with the patch, so mob damage should be the same as before. - Mytherceria

• Quote from Draco_Caesar: “I want to download the update on the Android version but I am surprised that the game is no longer compatible with my device, what are the new requirements? ” Hi, Can you please send me a screenshot of the error message you receive when trying to download the update? What device are you using and are you downloading the apk or from the Play Store? - Mytherceria

• Hi everyone, Just a quick update that the remaining issues listed above in Patch 3 have been resolved today with Patch 4. If you would like to report an issue with Patch 4, please see our Call to Arms Patch 4 - Known Issues list and also head over to our Bugs section to do so. Thank you! - Mytherceria

• Server is up and running!

• - [Dagger] Using Slit Throat with 3 stacks of Sunder Armor deals damage of 2 stacks - [Dagger] Using Slit Throat with 3 stacks of Assassin Spirit deals damage of 2 stacks - [iOS] The iOS App currently does not prompt you to update the patch, so you may have to manually update Albion Online in the App Store - [Mobile] /ping and /fps current do not show on mobile devices - Tooltip for Tear Apart appears in Spanish on the English client We're working on resolving the above as soon as we can!

• Update (11:47 UTC): Quote from Mytherceria: “Server is up and running! ” Hi everyone, To make way for Call to Arms Patch 4, today's Daily Maintenance will be extended by about 30-45 minutes past its usual 1 hour time window (10-11 UTC). This means that we expect the server to be up at around ~ 11:30/45 UTC. We'll keep you updated on its progress! - Mytherceria & Dev Team

• Hi everyone, Just a quick update that we have been in contact with EAC about the above bans. They've just concluded their investigations and the issue has been resolved. Our support team will also be compensating accounts that have been banned incorrectly. Moving forwards, we will continue to monitor the situation and improve our communication with EAC to ensure a faster response time in the future. Thank you again for your patience and understanding with this! - Mytherceria

• Hi everyone, For those who are receiving the EAC ban message, can you please let me know if you used any other tool, such as loot logger, etc, when you received the ban? - Mytherceria

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…12c0f28edcf5cf7426f640aa0 Hi everyone, You may have already come across the information that an active member (and brother to many) of the Albion community, Funstealer, recently passed away from COVID-19. We, the whole team here at SBI, are deeply saddened by this news. Funstealer was with us for a very long time and was always very dedicated to the game and its community. There were a number of us who had frequent interactions with him and remember him fondly. He …

• Quote from fd2: “You ban for RMT But why don't you ban cheaters ? There are a lot of cheaters in game, everywhere (you still have no packet protection at all !!! how does it possible in 2021 ? ) Just take a look at streamers and highlights on youtube ” Hi, Cheats are not permitted under 13.3 of our Terms and Conditions and we will take action if these cases are confirmed: Quote: “Users may only play the Game personally. They are not permitted to manipulate the Game or use technical tools that gi…

• Quote from Aridia: “Quote from Dagother: “There's a weekly "upkeep" for top ranks and a part of your standing is deducted. We'll improve the UI in a later patch to display the information. ” "Faction Ranks measure your loyalty alongside your contribution. Lower ranks are the same for all Factions, but higher ranks are unique to each city and are extremely hard to unlock and maintain. We’re also working on showing which players currently rank highest within your Faction. Your rank affects the rat…

• Hi, Just a heads up that this issue has been resolved with the recent server restart. More info here and here. Let me know if there's any further problems. Thanks, - Mytherceria

• Hi everyone, This issue has been resolved now following the server restart. Please try and update the game and let me know if you're experiencing any further issues in Mobile Version. Thanks for your understanding! - Mytherceria

• Hi everyone, The server is back and the issue has been resolved. Thank you for your understanding! - Mytherceria