Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• non combat play style

Saffiana - - Beginner's Questions

There are multiple activities that you can do without engaging in combat. You can farm, crops herbs and raise animals and mounts on a personal island. Disclaimer: You will need 30 days premium to get a personal island. However, once you get the personal island it never goes away and you can continue to upgrade and improve it. You craft equipment and weapons and food and potions. I'm not sure how well your keyboard interface will work with the pop-up windows for the crafting stations. But if you …

• Some follow up information on guilds. Please don't accept random guild invites. Some of them are legitimate but others have high tax rates on the silver that you farm from mobs. Research your guild carefully because there is a 3 day cool down after joining a guild before you can join a new guild. EG: You join Guild A, and find out that it has an insanely high tax rate. You leave immediately. You have a 72 hour cooldown before you can join Guild B. In this game it is fine to go solo for a little …

• I've thought long and hard over what I'd like to say about Funstealer. He was my friend. I called him my Grumpy Canadian, and the Most Un-Canadian Canadian I'd ever had the privledge/misfortune to meet. He loved his cat, Rambo and would send you a picture of him at the drop of a hat. He was a confidante, he was someone you could complain to and either get good advice or told that you were totally off your rocker. Funstealer had no middle ground. If he liked you, He liked you. If he didn't like y…

• For those of you who are interested in helping, here is a link to the Go-Fund-Me account that has been set up to help his family. Funstealer worked to support his mother who is also in the hospital with Covid-19. gofundme.com/f/in-remembrance-…mpaign=p_lico+share-sheet Rest in Peace Fun. You will be missed by many of us. Update: We have just learned that Funstealer's mother has also passed away due to complications from Covid-19. The GoFundMe has been updated to reflect this.

• Buy and/or Sell orders

There is no upper limit that I am aware of.

• Guild island question.

To add to the information that @Hellements gave. If for some reason you decide that you need extra Guild Tabs on that Island you won't be able to purchase them since the funds to buy them come from silver in the Guilds bank. Also only the GM and other characters with the correct permissions can view the log for that bank.

• I think that this could be a viable option to the current chopped fish/seaweed situation. Currently, the sell price for chopped fish is averaging around 108-120 in the royals and in Caerleon it is spiking at over 160 per chopped fish. Seaweed has gone up in price over ten-fold since last year. It was hovering around the 160's, 6 months ago. I stocked up then. Since then the sale price has skyrocketed to around 1600 +/- in the royals and in Caerleon it's a whopping 1899. There is Zero resource re…

• As a general rule you can not change the email address for your account. However email support@albiononline.com and let them know why you want to change the email address and they will let you know if they will do it.

• While goose eggs are not valuable in and of themselves when crafting into food the product becomes more valuable.

• if you follow the quest line in the tutorial zone it will direct you to gather specific resources. Such as ore, fiber wood etc. to gather hide you will need to kill the animas in the zone. I believe that it is Foxes there. The refining stations require that you have the appropriate resource in order to craft there. Tanner = Hide. Weaver = Fiber etc. The crafting stations will use your refined resources to create tools, weapons and armor. If you click on the item that you want to craft, it will s…

• Stuff that will cause ban?

Spamming can, will and has gotten people muted. If a GM or MOD happens to be in the zone with you and you are spamming we can mute you for Spam. You would get a warning and most of us will stick around to see if you paid attention to it. Mutes will go up in duration for each subsequent offense.

• You can save your silver and buy one from the Market Place. They are running at around 10.2 mill silver if you just buy one and around 9.3 silver if you put in a buy order.

• You can use an alt with premium for managing farms, crafting gear, refining, crafting food and potions, adding journals to laborers, etc. I know more than a few players that would premium on an alt and just let the Learning Points build up and then start leveling it up in a different Spec. If you do the daily Adventurers challenges on it you will also get some free tomes of insight and some bags of silver. As @Crane said take a loot at how it will fit into what you are already doing or what you …

• Albion IOS

Saffiana - - iOS Test Forum

I generally suggest that you reapply every 3 weeks to make sure that you have a fresh application for when inactive accounts get purged.

• IOS Crashing

I generally suggest reapplying every 3 weeks. This allows you to have a fresh application when they purge inactive accounts or when people stop testing on iOS.

• I can't speak as to the dev opinion. I can tell you how the in-game chat is moderated. In a nutshell, If we don't actually see it, we can't moderate it. Also Guild and Alliance chats are considered more or less private channels and we don't even moderate our own guild and alliance chats. Whispers are a different matter, MODs can't see anyone else's /w chat and even if you sent a MOD a SS of something that would be against the rules, we couldn't act on it because "We didn't see it with our own ey…

• There are plenty of people here that are playing in their 30's and beyond. You might not be able to compete with the lightning fast reflexes of the younger crowd in the top end of Crystal League, but you can do just fine. I personally know of at least 3 people that are in their 60's that are playing and I've been told that there is someone out there in their 70's that was playing. That was from a reliable source but I can't confirm if they are still playing, because I can't remember who told me.…

• Bugs

If you are in one of the main cities Bridgewatch, Fort Sterling Thetford, ect, when they become over populated, (player count of 400) then the game will make everyone invisible. this reduces lag and allows you to move about the city normally. I'm not sure why your character would be invisible. However, If you can record it when it happens and send a link to Support the devs might be able to give you a better answer.

• Is it possible that the station was out of energy/endurance/stamina? Crap I can't remember what exactly it's called but each crafting station can only craft so much and then you should get a message that the station is out of energy.

• How to set up Test Flight

If you open up TestFlight, you can set the kinds of notifications you want, I just get the Push notifications. I don't need the emails. However, the iOS version is out now.