Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 150.

• Not gonna go into this discussion cause you seem like one of those who would not listen to negatives and will keep defending your idea no matter what. If it is THAT hard core as HCEs get on high levels you simply cannot solo anything let alone the bosses. If it is doable there will be 1 meta set that everyone will use and that will be it.

• Flagging at the outpost

Worros - - Feedback & Suggestions

It is still a no go while you can get faction points for doing PvE. If they make it so that you can only earn your ranks by doing PvP then the idea could perhaps stand in some way. Otherwise it just gives even more incentive to farm dungeons while being faction flagged.

• Should they also make it so that you can flag for all factions at once? Come on man...

• It cannot be Hardcore and solo at the same time. If you can solo it is not Hardcore. Fine at low levels but how would a Hardcore dungeon of high level even work. Just play HCE. Use LFG channel there literally people who need a party or more members 24/7. If they introduced this and gave it good rewards then what would be the point of ever leaving the city? If you can do high end PvE content on your own while being 100% safe what is the point of the game then? Why would ever want to leave and do …

• I really like the skin but I like it cause it reminds me of the time I played WoW (about 10-15 years ago) and of my Undead Mage. As a matter of fact the skin looks a little too much like Forsaken model from WoW. The price is way too high though. Especially cause I am not sure how it would affect weapons. Do weapons change or are you always shown as wearing that staff? The staff looks cool but it feels wrong if it replaces a sword and shield for example. $30 is way too much for a skin.

• Clearly not. It increases duration. There is no duration on a knockback - is there? Stuns and snares will last X amount longer. That is it.

• New player in Albion

Worros - - Introduce yourself!

Remember to check Help chat while in game. You can learn a lot just by lurking and can always ask questions there and get answers from players (and sometimes from mods and GMs as well). You will have help chat open by default and you can type there by doing /h

• Just wanna resurrect this thread in order to avoid creating a new one. Can we please have these in game already?

• RRR on Guild Islands

Worros - - Beginner's Questions

The only thing worth having on the island is a Mill and to some extend a Butcher. That's it. Everything else is a waste of mats.

• Arena rewards

I have over a 1000 Arenas played so I can call myself someone who knows what Arena is about. The only change I would like them to make to the Arena is to CLEARLY show to players that you can get 6 daily rewards. 3 while playing solo or with another player or 2. 3 while playing as full 5 man team. That is it. Arena is a care free PvP place where you can practice builds and also use high end gear. It is IP capped but it still allows you to use the best gear you own. 1% durability loss promotes usi…

• server online

Worros - - General Questions & Discussions

Same here

• Arena feedback

Limitless rewards should be out of question. Arena is basically free PvP so it shouldn't really offer great rewards. Given the fact that Albion is full loot PvP focused game in it's core promoting rewards for instanced PvP that has no downside to it would just be wrong. The only good thing about Arena is a distress factor. You risk nothing and can test stupid builds there. If you lose all you lost is some time. There are 2 types of players I hate in Arenas. Those who assume that everyone takes i…

• Arena feedback

Quote from DogMerchant: “Quote from TomExplorer: “P.S. Now just fix rewards. Instead 3 a day, make limitless and the crowd will be happier than ever :)) Regards, Tom ” NO...NO and NO!!!. The last thing this game needs is to give people more reasons to not leave the safety of town. Arena offers way to much free value for no real risk as it is. ” What does it offer exactly? I am not for adding more rewards to it but please don't say stuff like this.

• All I see here are people who are not playing HCEs complain about HCEs. Sandbox = do what you like. Not everyone has the time to go from CTA to CTA. Not everyone wants this to be a job. Deal with it. As someone who played HCEs a LOT in the past several months I do feel they are too good. Silver nerf is meaningless cause there are way better ways of making silver in Albion then running HCEs. It's the wild fame that is making them so good. You realize that by having 8.3 MP new bag (can't spell it …

• Premium

When you cancel Premium all it does is not renew it once it expires. This means that you will still be able to take full advantage till it expires. Note that your Island for example stays with you even after you don't have Premium any more. I figure that you know this but just in case.

• Can we please just get this simple addition to friends list? Just allow us to put a note next to people we add as friends. After a while everyone tends to forget who a lot the people they have among friends actually are. I tank HCEs and a lot of people add me after runs. I would like an option to write next to their name stuff like - HCE healer. Met on this date. Or whatever. This way I often end up looking at the list and thinking about some players - who the fuck is this? Then proceed to delet…

• Mace vs Hammer

Mace is much heavier on mana. Does not have AoE threat. Has less stuns then a mace. The only good thing about 1h hammer imo is the E ability. Instant stun on demand is great. Everything else is just a pain. Having to spam Q on each mob in order to generate argo is just... I would argue that any 2h mace is better then the 1h one. Not really useful for HCEs. This is not to say that hammer cannot be used but mace is both more efficient and much easier.

• Quote from Tyveil: “Ah ok. At least avg IP is a decent indicator, thx for explaining. ” Is the only indicator for a tank and tells you nothing at all about a healer and dps as their only valid IP is the one on the weapon. So they can have max weapon spec but low armor spec and their average will be displayed as low and will make you discard them (which is wrong).

• premium status

Worros - - General Questions & Discussions

Yes. It gives 15% boost. As long as a player with premium is group it does not matter who opens chests in dungeons.

• Yep. The IP on individual items will always show what IP YOU would have if you wore them. Overall IP however is what the person you are inspecting has. At the moment there is no in game way to prove how much IP you have on weapons (or armor for that matter). Only average IP is shown.