Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Buff Bear PAWS

Equart - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

giphy.gif

• Buff Bear PAWS

@Gacox Thats your main problem. Mostly i do not participate in such conversations , since they are useless. But ill give a try. Top Infamy right now is QS, they are broken in current state of the game and ez to play, due to how Albion works right now. But it doesnt make other type of weapons weak. CD are around meta abuse , rock/paper/scissors mechanic , and safe gameplay on builds with insane mobility. If you measure balance around infamy , ignoring all other facts , you are simply saying - an …

• Buff Bear PAWS

@Gacox Welcome to Albion!

• Buff Bear PAWS

Quote from Gacox: “I think currently bear paws would have to have an invulnerability on E, Since this is very easy to fail and there are many ways to counteract it. The cloth helmets with the push, any ability of the qs, the W of the daggers, wall of wind among others. If the bear paws lose the E which is too easy to lose, they are worthless and are totally useless. I think they should give it an invulnerability in which yes or yes, hit where it was marked, even if you miss by mistake, but they …

• Good luck guys! P.S Already ordered a new phone

• QS

Quote from Retroman: “Hey, reworking Q and W for Quarterstaff would heavily impact the playstyle of Quarter Staffs in other types of content. The current combat balance changes on Quarter Staffs are meant to tone down a bit in it's ability to easily reset the fight. However, I guess what many of you are asking for is to remove inifite resets inside of Corrupted Dungeons,... regadless of the items used. We are already discussing internally possible changes of Corrupted Dungeon mechancis in genera…

• youtu.be/u8pq3Ayd9aw

• Quote from Izum: “на воре и шака горит =) - ru adage ” Нам это не надо За подобной монетизацией пойдут другие способы вытягивать бабло и рушить экономику. Знали, проходили. Пусть лучше пилят внешку , и так последняя ммо на рынке с хорошей монетизацией.

• Go back to Archeage , no offence.

• Quote from UNFM: “Im pretty sure, u have used some 3rd program or other bullshit.. even if u use a AHK eac is not banning u, you get only notification botting tools detected and u are unable to login. have u check ur IP adress there is option u are banned in other game from EAC and ban folllow you into albion. it cant be a bug, I hope someone of u can paste here EAC reply. ” Ez AntiCheat is one of the worst anticheat systems. In CIS region it is like a "meme" . On top of that it reduce game perf…

• Wait...so , SBI , are saying you cant unban this guys? And they must contact anticheat support? For real Obviously something went wrong with this anticheat,due to how much people getting same ban, did you contact them ? (since you work with them) What did they say?

• Assassin Jacket & projectiles

Equart - - Bugs

It works with any projectiles =(

• QS

I would not even talk about other problems , i hope , SBI , you perfect understand them , regarding small scale/ solo pvp Im not joking , a bit more and you will count only on Mobile players that will come with Official mobile release. --- Start atleast with this urgent fix. P.S If you want to make "happy" everyone regarding Daggers, better rework this E, dont want even comment last two changes ( heal reduction and incoming damage14% nerf, yes 14% ,not 7% ) --- When i see all this things - new u…

• QS

Retroman Sorry for being rude, everyone is mad. But get your sh*t together and rework Q and W(stun run) and Quarters, not E spells. Make a hotfix. On top of that rework Windwall.

• youtu.be/kZ7D1AQj0Sk

• When DLSS?

Equart - - General Questions & Discussions

@Korn Hey SBI , when/or will we ever have DLSS in Albion?

• youtu.be/Z_0xQ9iLe-4

• True

• youtu.be/CTJz5DFcnhU

• Actually in Diablo2 Paladin we trust