Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• QS

Tabor - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Retro it is just confusing why the design and proposed changes continue to strongly favor hit and run playstyle instead of actually fighting. While I am happy to hear confirmation the Dev team is looking at making CD changes the ones I am seeing proposed now actually favor the builds that are already dominating by playing hit and run. Plate builds will just E combo than plow through mobs safely while anyone not wearing plate takes major damage in any attempt to follow. How about encourage fighti…

• Qarterstaff

Tabor - - General Questions & Discussions

Mobility is meant for the open world so players can attempt to fight solo vs multiple enemies. If you allow excessive mobility in a 1v1 fight scenario is it just pure cancer not to mention ridiculous unbalanced. Sure many weapons need tweaking still but for CDs specifically it is a level design problem. They need to shrink the map massively, remove all infinite circles while instead having longer dead-end corridors, or add the lava mechanic to shrink map over time but make sure to have it be a m…

• Retroman wake up!!

Tabor - - Rants

Sadly I have to agree on much of this. Specifically the rat play styles taking over all content has grown out of control and makes the game fairly boring. I continue to monitor NDA changes from time to time hoping for needed changes so it is worth playing again. Time will tell I guess.

• QS

@BackOFF the issue is the current players are not hit and run kiting. They are engaging and if everything goes perfectly they continue to fight. If they fuck up or get rocked they fully reset. The key point here is they are not kiting/fighting they are instead full disengaging thus having 0 risk game play. Their mistakes are meaningless because they can infinite reset until the situation is perfect. That is what is broken they are making 0 attempt to actually skillfully kite because the poor des…

• QS

Corrupted is a DESIGN PROBLEM not a health regen problem. You made a 1v1 fight arena that is 5x bigger than HGs. This makes no sense the smaller amount of players involved should always also involved smaller fighting space. Also what is the point in having infinite loops available for kiting freely? Again these are your problems you actively discouraged fighting by making this weird 1v1 design. If you do that 200% health regen idea that is just going to be a rat fiesta of healers and bow players…

• Unfortunately they allow a shitty helmet in the game called guardian helmet that everybody uses. This helmet makes curse the worse class in game. Until this is adjusted just prepare to have to be 10x better than all your opponents to compete.

• Again why they somehow thought a 1v1 area should be even larger than the 2v2 or 5v5 areas are is nutty. Not only should rising lava be in CDs the general map should also be much smaller with no existing infinite loops to abuse. With the removal of dungeon diving and the rat circle fiesta of CDs there is no consistent content for 1v1 fighting anymore.

• As a curse player I have noticed this inconsistency as well and cannot figure it out. Most of the time if my DoTs kill an enemy immediately after I have already died they just get downed however occasionally they full on die and I get the kill fame as well just not the infamy. In my opinion the latter scenario should be how it functions. It should be a full death in effect causing a draw and both players are dead back in the city.

• This game can't be taken seriously anymore

Tabor - - Rants

They really shit the bed with CD design and somehow have done next to nothing to address it many months since. You are also correct that rat builds are running rampant in all content. It makes the game unfun for any sort of competitive PvP play.

• I can tell you as a cloth curse I would beat plate BL almost 100% of the time BUT that is only if they tried to fight me. The reason the build is badly broken is the BL will instantly run from me and even if I have wanderlust I have 0 chance of catching. As plate you get to pick and choose thus avoiding risk where as cloth you have to fight regardless of matchup.

• Yeah with the additional info posted on interval duration definitely a nerf.

• Yeah the cancer build with spin, use assassin hood, and spin again incoming. It still has counters though so eh we will see. It was to easy to interrupt before.

• Retro is certainly on the buff axe train. My lord going to have a bunch of dudes mindlessly spinning in circles after this next update. Spin to win, assassin hood, spin to win.

• Haha yeah Rain I was thinking the same. Maps are made by a loooottttt of copying and pasting.

• Yeah the only thing that should change about regen is that all armors regen the same. Makes no sense for plate to get the additional advantage with regen.

• Guardian Helmet

Or the obvious needed change of separation of the DoT cleanse and shield. The natural counter to shields is suppose to be DoTs. This helmet has two major defensives in one (the shield and DoT removal), is AoE, AND can be used while on the run. Yikes.

• Plate only is OP because of the shit CD design. If plate had to fight cloth face to face without the ability to infinite reset this would not even be a conversation. There is a reason a dual circle is restricted you only need a small portion of space for a 1v1 fight. The trick is finding proper balance to allow kiting but not resetting. Obviously the giant ass CD loops is to far unbalanced to the reset rats.

• Lava doing damage was always a terrible idea and obviously was going to be abused. Why Devs keep missing all this obvious shit is mind blowing. The map should shrink over time but just as a barrier you cannot pass. Not damage assistance to trolls. All PvP content is dominated by trolling and abuse there is no reason for a competive PvPer to even play the game anymore. Balance and mechanics are completely out of whack.

• I am confused with your Fort Sterling cape rationale Rain. Currently target just gets away easily by mitigating your E with cape. After change the target will at least be slowed even with cape so it is a buff in situations vs Sterling players.

• Knockback shot Q and frost shot W should not both exist. I think removing the W would work because it still leaves bow a more skillful W option (ray of light).