Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Ironman

Midgard - - General Questions & Discussions

It’s a sandbox. Play that way if you want to. What’s stopping you? If you were a real Ironman you’d delete your character every time you died. And no .... I don’t think SBI would be interested.

• Nickname

Midgard - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from ArchRice: “Agree. I hope SBI will notice this topic soon. ” Its not new to them. They are well aware as its been requested several times before on the forums. I wouldnt hold your breath... you'll probably be stuck with the name for a loooong time.

• Fame Credits

Quote from Gabumon: “My info is still right because that's THE MECHANISM to do it. ” Only its not. Quote from Gabumon: “What autorespec does is essentially lowering your point to 99 to get credits then getting the fame to get to 100, but instantly. ” It doesnt do this.

• Nickname

Quote from LegaI: “If you are ignorant enough to get scammed, its your own fault and deal with it. ” Agreed. But at the same time if youre that kind of scumbag player then you need to live with your reputation.

• Add me too please! Thanks

• Nickname

Quote from Ytka: “I totally agree that this will help a lot of players ” Yeah. Especially players who have stolen from and scammed guilds or other players. No accountability if you can change your name. No thanks.

• Quote from BackOFF: “A game, written mostly by one man: i.ibb.co/brWYQ59/Screenshot-from-2021-04-15-22-48-08.png A game, written by 130 000 000$ company: i.ibb.co/tYwJhk5/Screenshot-from-2021-04-15-22-47-19.png That's all I have to say))) ” Game by $130m company looks waaaay better. Oh ... aren’t you the quitter??

• Quote from Multply: “Show me where the rules are that say what are the right weapons and released for each specific content ” Show me the rules that say dot stops when your opponent dies

• Re: Lost items

Midgard - - Rants

Quote from Ravenar: “It is still bad game design. ” I don't necessarily disagree. Nor was I defending the mechanic as Borbarad suggested. My point was the OP was blaming the game when he himself overrode the safety net that would have protected him from this. You can blame the game all you like but its on you if you choose to disable it. Question is I suppose was the 'victim' aware this could happen. Maybe, maybe not. There are many pvp rules in this game that people dont understand or even take…

Midgard - - Rants

Quote from Borbarad: “I actually disagree there. ” You can disagree all you like .. my statement was a fact

Midgard - - Rants

Quote from Kutluca1453: “the game's intelligence level has dropped ” It wasnt 'the game' that turned off the notification .. it was you.

• RKOverdrive's Discord

Midgard - - Small Talk

I guess he wants a wider audience to spread his toxicity to after getting permanent-banned here ....

• Buy Gold Question

Midgard - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Quicksilver88: “alts ” Nonsense email support and ask to have the gold limit removed.

• Yes ... 10 siphoned energy. As to your second point ... the additional siphoned energy cost is relative. It’s a finite cost whether your gear is valued at 100 million or 10K (and the implications of using siphoned and losing gear and destroying gear is relative)So only you can deduct if it’s worth spending the siphoned energy cost or not

• A Bit Sad...

Quote from CassX: “Well, it's bad, because SBI has it in the rules and threatens punishment. So why not delete it from the rules and it is not officially legal? Personally, I don't care at all, the only thing that bothers me is that something that the rules forbid is overlooked and the eyes look elsewhere, just because SBI has profit from it, it's sad and moreover it sheds a bad light on devs .. (As Mr. Korn recently writing in another thread, he talks about trust, so SBI won't gain much in this…

• A Bit Sad...

Quote from Gamja: “Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “technically against the TOS self-referral trick that SBI apparently doesn't actually care about. ” You say it's against TOS but they don't care about it? That doesn't make sense. ” Yeah ... crazy eh? But it’s true ... they don’t give a toss.

• Island Move Reminder

Midgard - - News & Announcements

Quote from SeeleFall: “Does every major patch (i.e queen, call-to-arms) have this "move island" feature? ” This is the third island move that has been offered since launch in July 2017. . It doesnt happen with every update ... each time an island move has been offered the update had a major map change.

• How the hell do you get a forum perma-ban in just 2 posts ... asking about builds?

• Suggestion: Focus Rework

You’re forgetting one important point. Alts generate revenue for SBI. It’s not an oversight that focus is generated this way and that alts with premium are desirable. It’s designed that way to generate revenue. It’s part of the business model. They aren’t going to change that.

• Working as intended. Not only do you have to kill the other player, you need to ensure he doesn’t kill you. Nothing to fix.