Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 591.

• So I'm curious in the morning .. When I'm at work, I play from my mobile phone, either on wifi at work or on data in my mobile phone. At home, I play on a laptop and another wifi. I'm going home from work now and I'm curious in the morning, when I want to go play on my laptop, if I don't get a "banned" message from EAC.

• Quote from j4ola: “Because how you prove you dont have cheats? ” And how can they prove to you that you cheated? (if you are clean) .. Anyway, the SBI should make order, they use the EAC, astonishing how they approach it. But don't despair guys, Diablo II: Resurrected is coming! (I hope soon, personally I'm really looking forward to it, considering that I grew up on d2 )

• @Evas_Flarelight In that case, there was something wrong with the game yesterday, I could really be ON with two characters from one PC, even if one of them did not have active premium status .. (no fun ..) @Kassty Today the game works as it should again, this message will appear when you want to log-in with a second character that does not have activated premium status. (Hidden Content)

• @Kassty So now I'm really surprised ...! In the past (and not so long ago) when you were ON with one character and you wanted to go ON with another who didn't have premium status (one PC, different accounts), the log-in game wrote you a message like "for log-in more characters at the same time need each character to have active premium status "(or something similar, the exact wording I don't know now ..). Now I was trying to give you a picture of the message, but I'm completely surprised the gam…

• Quote from Kassty: “I want to create alt aacout to run more island ” To buy a personal island, the alt character must have premium status, for a guild island you do not need premium status. Quote from Kassty: “1. IF I play two accounts on the same pc at the some time just to let my main acc give money to alt acc to buy a guild island without getting my alt account a premium will I get banned? ” If you want to be a log-in with two characters on one PC, both must have premium status so that they c…

• Quote from SHARKY: “Unfortunately, I'm only a Veteran Founder, not the required Legendary. ” Ah, sorry then for mark you.

• If you have anchor, then maybe: @SHARKY

• A Bit Sad...

CassX - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Ravenar: “what is wrong about not banning people for paying back some of the marketing fees SBI has spent on online marketing... ” Well, it's bad, because SBI has it in the rules and threatens punishment. So why not delete it from the rules and it is not officially legal? Personally, I don't care at all, the only thing that bothers me is that something that the rules forbid is overlooked and the eyes look elsewhere, just because SBI has profit from it, it's sad and moreover it sheds a…

• A Bit Sad...

CassX - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Gamja: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Gamja: “Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “technically against the TOS self-referral trick that SBI apparently doesn't actually care about. ” You say it's against TOS but they don't care about it? That doesn't make sense. ” Yeah ... crazy eh? But it’s true ... they don’t give a toss. ” So you're saying people can do this without any repercussions?I would also appreciate it if a moderator would give me an answer to this as well. Thank you. ” lol Do …

• Suggestion: Focus Rework

CassX - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from A.Frosted.Wolf: “I don't need fame, I don't need money, I need content. All i do is log in, craft and log out till the next day. ” So log-in, an hour to do some crap for 10k focus, craft, then log-off and wait for the next day, that's the content you're looking for?

• Suggestion: Focus Rework

Quote from Knught: “Focus being given as a reward would cause people to have to work for it in some way other than just investing in a premium character. ” Focus is granted from premium status, if I have to do different things for focus points, please drastically reduce the price for premium status because practically focus and LP is the only reason I buy premium status (yes fame is fine, but focus points and LP do it does not equalize with fame bonus). If your idea (or a similar one) took off a…

• Quote from Elias76: “reply ??? ” Helloooo.

• Quote from Rainphase: “Technically they can but if you paid with $ they can't do anything because they would need to refund the money if they took the skin back. ” They put a ban on the account for, say, 20 years, they leave the skin on the account so they didn't take it back / delete it, they just blocked the account for breaking the rules, so they don't have to return the money (the skin is still on the account, after 20 years, when your ban ends, you can sell or use it). That would work, woul…

• bump

• Quote from DigitalDodo: “How much fame does it require to max out a crafting tree ” ~25mil fame / one spec (weapons), armors 1/2 from weapons and helms, boots and off hands are 1/4 from weapons (or 1/2 from armors). and by that one spec, I mean like warbows for example, if you wanted to complete a tree, all bows, then 25mil x 7 ..

• It looks good, I bought one and I like this skin.

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, The Hunter Challenge which started today has an issue where icons for the chests and avatar ring are invisible on the popup screen and are not claimable. We will deploy a hotfix tomorrow, Friday, April 2nd, during maintenance where: - For desktop clients (Windows/Mac/Linux), the issue will be resolved and you will be able to see and claim all the rewards you've unlocked, even if you tried to claim them when they were not working previously. - For mobile clie…

• tax evasion

CassX - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Loucipher: “First of all, you can have an island without premium - if it's a guild island. ” Not only a guild island but also a personal island .. You only need the premium status to buy a personal island and it will remain with you even if your premium status ends and you can still use it for whatever you want.

• The danger of /suicide

Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “"are you SURE you want to die" ” And now, when a slightly unstable individual plays AO to drive away dark thoughts and then the game recommends "suicide" and then, for example, this message .. lol Yeah it's just a game, but ..

• Please, and I would like to enter the (at least) t8.1 solo dungeon from the city, no one else can enter after me and the ideal would be a buff (at least) 200% for loot and fame. Thanks.