Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• I think guild leaders should have the ability to sell and buy items on marketplaces directly using the guild bank balances. Perhaps a setting at the top of the market determining where the funds go, and where setup fees are taken from. Of course this could be abused if roles were given to any guild members because they could list 300m items and drain the guild bank with setup fees, but perhaps the ability to limit daily setup fees withdrawn from the guild bank or just give roles to leadership. E…

• Quote from Zoream: “Quote from D1SC0: “Quote from Zoream: “Quote from D1SC0: “Quote from CassX: “@Korn I would like to ask what are your plans for next? Resources go with the price day by day below and below, items on BM sell day after day for less and less, the price of gold in the game is still rising (at least for now) ... From my layman's point of view patch it doesn't work very well yet, the only thing that has happened is that players earn less and less from the professions and the price o…

• Quote from Zoream: “Quote from D1SC0: “Quote from CassX: “@Korn I would like to ask what are your plans for next? Resources go with the price day by day below and below, items on BM sell day after day for less and less, the price of gold in the game is still rising (at least for now) ... From my layman's point of view patch it doesn't work very well yet, the only thing that has happened is that players earn less and less from the professions and the price of premium (gold) is rising ... Accordin…

• Quote from CassX: “@Korn I would like to ask what are your plans for next? Resources go with the price day by day below and below, items on BM sell day after day for less and less, the price of gold in the game is still rising (at least for now) ... From my layman's point of view patch it doesn't work very well yet, the only thing that has happened is that players earn less and less from the professions and the price of premium (gold) is rising ... According to your statement, you had a balance …

• Quote from Tabor: “Highest income should always come from taking risk. You should not be able to easily make money hand over fist just playing the BM and trade flipping. Solid changes in my opinion. Also tomes were becoming dirt cheap. Glad they did something to increase the value. ” The majority of anyones income in this game comes from items. Whether those items are crafted, looted in battle, or looted in pve content, it all comes down to the items. When you have a system like the Black Market…

• Quote from latenightpizzas: “tomehigh.pngtomelow.pngThe possible turning point for Albion Online New black market changes caused a drop in demand, crashing prices. They keep changing the economy of the game with HCE nerfs, BM nerfs,and crafting. If you keep nerfing the ways people make money to engage more in the game, then you'll continue the trend of this game losing player base. It's that simple. Here's some stats. Y'all have lost 20% of your user base, according to steamcharts. Maybe more as…

• Quote from Korn: “Hey there, regarding the changes to the respec cost and black market silver generation: the goal here is to keep silver inflation in check. We want to keep the in-game gold/silver price low as this is important for players who get their premium through gameplay. Back in October 2019, when the in-game gold price exceeded 4000 silver, we had to take far more drastic steps which brought the price down significantly and caused it to stabilize below 3000 silver for the most part. Th…

• I'll hold to earlier statements, I do not believe SBI has any goddamn clue on how to properly manage an in-game economy that is entirely reliant on real world purchases. Their entire objective now is not to give players an enjoyable experience, but to increase their own profit margins. They seem to alienate a certain group of players every single update, its either HCE players, or crafters that get the end of the stick. You're really buffing corrupted's again and again? Making sure the streamers…

• Is there an honest to god economist working at SBI or is it just a whimsical computer programmer looking at backend silver data and guessing what to do? Seems like the latter every time I see some half-hearted attempt to "fix" the economy, even the US government doesn't tinker this much with the goddamn economy, so much for a sandbox eh??. Silver - Lowered global amount of Silver generated by the Black Market by 15% - Increased Silver drops from all non-Expedition mobs by 15% - Corrupted Dungeon…