Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 308.

• Nerfs often come about from a weapon excelling in one aspect of gameplay despite being reasonably balanced or even weak in other parts of the game. The 1h frost nerf is almost certainly in response to ganking. It has nothing to do with armors.

• Quote from Ylviss: “Quote from SirusX715: “I wouldn't want to see any more than an achievement for being in the winning faction alone. It would be too easy to just switch faction in the final days/hours if it was that black and white. It is disappointing that there isn't a merit based bonus at the end those who stuck it out from behind. Even something on the level of the weekly bonus would be a start. ” I think it should be more just an anchievement, the switch faction issue could be fixed just …

• Can we get some clarity on how the system is determining the faction bonus? How do raw enlistment counts, active flagged counts, and faction ranking play in? Is there a built in adjustment lag to prevent wild swings? Lym and Fs stayed low for pretty much the whole campaign while ahead in points as players joined them looking for an easy win. Thet stayed maxed most of the campaign and started to fall in the final week as they made a final leg push for the win. Even when Thet passed the others in …

• The adventurer challenge has a tab for claiming earned rewards from previous month. I'm not seeing anything similar for faction campaign rewards though. Am I missing something?

• I wouldn't want to see any more than an achievement for being in the winning faction alone. It would be too easy to just switch faction in the final days/hours if it was that black and white. It is disappointing that there isn't a merit based bonus at the end those who stuck it out from behind. Even something on the level of the weekly bonus would be a start.

• The real question is if stormlord chooses his city or his ideals. With caerleon now officially fallen to bandits, what do you do?

• This is actually seeing high level 5v5 play right now on axe/spear bruisers as an energy solution to free up helm/cape slots.

• No. You can be unflagged, but enlistments just overwrite eachother from what I've seen once you enlist. The only potential negative I see to this is the weekly report automatically opening. Its 1 or 2 clicks for all the non bots out there.

• Empty chest on a groupal dungeon

SirusX715 - - Bugs

Ouch. You don't even have any of the X slots that I'm pretty sure indicate a black market result that had none available. It legit gave you guys nothing. I'd advise getting put of the blue zones as a starting point. If you're really not comfortable with any risk of loot loss, I'd recommend flagging for a faction and doing yellow zones. When you're more cortable with your play, doing content in roads or black zones will be far more rewarding as long as you're wearing gear you can afford to lose.

• Plate armor has a much bigger armor gap (physical damage resist) over cloth than it does magic resist. For mid to large scale fights, resilience comes into play and weapons that deal magic damage tend to have very poor resilience penetration. The net impact is that magic users have a decent matchup against plate in small scale that gets eroded as the fight gets larger. The defensive bonus available on plate is also worth considering as well. Another thing to keep in mind is that being at 70% eff…

• Enlisted is being on the team. You have a standing, tracked statistics for your contribution, and can spend points for rewards. Being enlisted alone doesn't earn you faction points or do faction pvp. Flagged is playing the game. You can only flag for the faction you're enlisted with. Faction activities you do while flagged earn you points/standing. The mechanic for blue/yellow faction fights is that being defeated by another faction player causes durability loss and respawn at a nearby outpost a…

• Considering it takes zero effort to change sides, I doubt there will be any valuable reward simply for being in the winning faction. If there was a bonus payout at end of campaign that worked like bandit event or weekly bonus, that'd be nice.

• What I've seen in other discussions is that red zones and the bandit event are far more rewarding with points. Zone takeovers are also where a lot of the points come from. So, just snagging outposts without being able to fully commit to a takeover isn't very rewarding.

• HG infamy is new. So, even the top teams don't really have that much infamy built up. Even after the spread starts working itself out, you can still be paired with much higher teams if either/both of go through enough empty gates.

• Pest lizard on hit ability has starting fearing allies.

• I figure your summary numbers are close to 300 mil off. The defense bid should be considered a cycle 2 expense. You also retain the majority of your building investment whether you win or lose the next cycle since you can still tear down.

• The issue has more to do the layout and design of those instances than it does with the wind wall ability. The preview video of the 10v10 hg shows encroaching lava. Hopefully this kind of mechanic makes into existing content to fix the issue you describe with infinite kiting/resetting. Wind wall has many, many counters and a generalized nerf would really kill it. It's much harder to budget those counters into cd/hg builds, but the ability to eventually corner your opponent would help alleviate t…

• You don't need to gather your own mats or grow your own feed. Like you said, it would be simpler to just sell those components if that is where the profit came from. Where people are pulling "profit" from is premium bonuses and focus use.

• If your end to end math isn't adding up to profit, you need to take a closer look at the individual stages. A good start would be to see what the going market price is for raised, unsaddled ox.

• 20v20 queue bug

SirusX715 - - Bugs

The game only checks that the token is in your invintory when you accept the match and when the matchmaking happens. Most common way to screw it up is to bank your token in the gear chest when trying to rearrange your gear.