Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 176.

• Quote from FriendlyFire: “I'm not saying cloth is uniquely disadvantaged here, but neither is plate. ” Quote from FriendlyFire: “plate user gets more advantage from a beef stew's damage increase then a cloth user ” LUL. Do i even even need to say anything .And yes the math is additive, but even a 6 percent increase on a cloth, which already has high base stats is huge in the world of Albion. you don't have to guess at any of this, because you don't see tanks or anyone who chooses to wear plate f…

• Quote from FriendlyFire: “This is correct. In the same way, a plate user gets more advantage from a beef stew's damage increase then a cloth user. This is not some unique weakness of plate ” LOL no. Plate does not get more benefit from beet stew than cloth. What are you smoking. Damage only caps out through actives, other than that you can stack as you please. This just shows that you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the pros and cons of plate vs cloth. Quote from FriendlyFire: “Uh, what? …

• Quote from FriendlyFire: “I've literally never heard of a build relying on plate regen outside of CD cheese, could you show any video of this in action? Also I don't think the answer is to give cloth the same regen as plate. Lower plate regen to cloth, or meet somewhere in the middle. ” There are no builds in Albion that are based around any tertiary stats. We build based on ability interactions. Hence the reason why i never covered any builds, i simply stated why health regen plays an important…

• QS

moking - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Reef: “just fixing knight armor - 1min cd or channeling spell will be huge step to nerf resetting meta. ” This would just destroy Knight armor. And wind wall is a disengaging tool, This means don't chase and watch your positioning. We have been over this already with the old 2v2 hell-gates and rat builds. I just don't understand why people keep chasing quarterstaffs and refusing to eat cabbage soup when they see its a knight armor quarterstaff.

• QS

Quote from Retroman: “In general if we want to remove these reset strategies by only tweaking weapons and armors, we would have to change way too much on how the combat plays out in all other content of the game. ” I already mentioned this, but its a good thing that you see this. Attempting to "fix" a reset meta is essentially trying to nerf the way natural combat in this game plays out. It is simply impossible unless you overhaul many other combat systems and certain weapons completely lose its…

• Quote from Derizo: “How would regen differences in armor mess with the games balance? which content? ” One of the appealing factors of plate is suppose to be its survivability, survivability comes in two folds. Resistances and effective health. The effective health of knight armor is very high. Due to the healing out of combat at a higher rate, and its unique identity of being a peeling item (Windwall). This naturally allows plate users alongside low damaging weapons' (which are often tank weapo…

• Armor regen does not need to be normalized. It would completely mess with the balance of the game. Plate , specifically knight armor relies on its regen for many support builds. Cloth already has enough base stats it does not need relative base regen as well that is just silly. The regen as it stands for all armor pieces is perfectly balanced. This is why i have issues with corrupted dungeons being added to the game. Its like balancing around the old rat 1v 2 build in the old hell gates. So ridi…

• QS

or they could just delete CD's from the game and fix the open world

• Quote from Georg51: “Dude it's a starter zone. You really expect the best fish to spawn readily in starter areas? They spawn in many places in the Black Zones try there. ” We are talking about t8 shark pay attention

• Give me one good reason why this jacket still functions the way it does in 2021. This ting should have been nerfed or reworked a long time ago. Im having a hard time taking this games pvp serious right now, and this jacket is on the list of wtf was retroman thinking.

• Kingmaker - knocking away

moking - - Bugs

Yup your not crazy, this happens very often. The momentum lifts them in the air and pushes them to the side, causing the wep to deal zero damage.

• I don't think the devs care about fishing, just look what they did to murk weald. T8 shark is perma camped by bots and alts that ping discord when the spawn is up.

• Still a waste of time compared to just playing in the blackZone or even royals. The content is just too scarce, and most small scale groups dont even do the group chest, i should know because i check them 24/7 for groups. If people want to live in the roads and waste time, hey more power to them. I just find it pales in comparison to the rest of the game.

• Essentially it is a waste of time.Just a baron wasteland with nothing to do.Bad rewards, terrible mobs that can get u killed easily for terrible loot. The ava roads was a good idea , just executed poorly.

• Sword Tier List and quick analysis S Tier Claymore - Best for 5v5, Arena, Hell-gates (2v2) (5v5) ,King Sword in corrupted dungeons, Stronger than carving for open world PvP but not better than carving if the goal is to hit enemy clumps, if enemy does not clump then claymore is king. Galatine - ZVZ oriented. Never play in small scale, as the size of the clump needed is too large to get value of this weapon. Unless you are pvping in small scale with a camlan or a good morning star player , don't e…

• Re: Please Rework Swords

moking - - Forum Banter

Quote from TeckTeck: “Swords have autoattack modifier, not on E but on Q and one W - not matter how useless it is right now. ” Wrong. That's not an auto attack modifier. Adding more attack speed is just adding more attack speed. It does not change the nature of your auto attacks or the damage it does in conjunction with passives. Your just objectively wrong. Quote from TeckTeck: “Some people cried about BL autos DPS but swords are really good too ” I'm honestly convinced your a troll at this poi…

• Here i will be addressing the current state of swords, the meta and how this weapon currently fits into the current state of Albion online. This guide is mainly for new players so they don't fall into common "Sword traps and misconceptions". I will try my best here to paint a picture of what you should expect out of this weapon and the common misconceptions surrounding it. Lets begin first with a brief history of this Weapon. Swords the forgotten tree of old, this weapon was originally designed …

• Quote from Geofors: “Here is a real example of when it's sometimes more profitable to craft on an island, and also where the 7x number comes from. Had some excess 4.1 materials and decided to make 20 4.1 capes which are easy, rapid sellers. These are selling for 3198 at auction. Made on island, these sell for 63960 minus 3% tax and 1.5% listing fee = 61082 income Made in town the final output is 24 capes selling for 76752 minus 3% tax and 1.5% listing fee = 73298 income (looks good here right?) …

• Re: Please Rework Swords

moking - - Forum Banter

Quote from TeckTeck: “Saying that swords are only melee casters is as dumb ” You clearly don't know what that term means. It means they are reliant mainly on abilities to do damage as they have no auto attack modifiers.This is an objective fact not an opnion. Quote from TeckTeck: “Just think about the interrupt W skill, the damage bonus for autos is just another thing that prove that swords players need to put autos (and skills OFC) to get close of the 100% DPS potential of the weapon. ” Literal…