Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 183.

• Quote from Piraterer: “You dont win if you die... thats complete bullshit. CD is an endless reset meta where the bigger and faster PvP Rat wies. Why reward anyone for loosing. At least you can keep your Rat gear. ” Take that up with SBI thats not my problem. I've never disagree with that, in fact If you had checked I'm for a change on that subject, so again, how is this relevant? Never lost, I won, I killed the enemy before he killed me, that's the criteria for winning set forth by SBI. Rat gear…

• Quote from Piraterer: “Ok. More clear so you understand it. That idea is bad because it rewards you for loosing. If dying in open world you cant loot, in Corrupted you can. Another exploit a lot of "PvP"-Rats are using is clearing dungeon and sign up at end to get invaded. Than you dont have the problem described by you. ” PvP Rats? did someone hit you on top of your hear? Also, shouldn't you be happy that people use the force-invade tactic? That way you can have your little pve in peace for fre…

• QS

Alysandra - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Retroman: “Hey, reworking Q and W for Quarterstaff would heavily impact the playstyle of Quarter Staffs in other types of content. The current combat balance changes on Quarter Staffs are meant to tone down a bit in it's ability to easily reset the fight. However, I guess what many of you are asking for is to remove inifite resets inside of Corrupted Dungeons,... regadless of the items used. We are already discussing internally possible changes of Corrupted Dungeon mechancis in genera…

• QS

Alysandra - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Trial_hard: “NDA - big fix - Cartwheel (all Quarterstaffs) - Move Speed Bonus: 30% -> 20% I guess now all is fine... ” To little.

• The loot in corrupted is a joke

Alysandra - - Rants

Quote from Jerek: “Quote from Alysandra: “Quote from Jerek: “You do realize loot is based on the player base crafting stuff and putting on the Black Market right? There isn't an unlimited amount of loot because the system doesn't create most of it out of thin air. I hear theme park MMOs have excellent legendary loot maybe you should try those out. If you played this game a few years ago you would have quit in a heart beat because there wasn't even any corrupted / random dungeons and there wasn't…

• Quote from Piraterer: “I suggest getting killed by dots instead of a knockdown. You lost the fight too, in open world you would die. Why should you get loot for loosing? ” You are free to suggest that, but that's not what this post is about, so feel free to make another one.

• Pretty much the title, I don't think i know a single person that's been doing a lot of corrupted that haven't had this happen to them on an invade. Lots of reasons it can happen, from dot classes that gets you after you kill them, to dying amongst mobs and getting knocked after, to the endless traps that are so "fun and exciting" Can we please, just have the loot teleported with us to our own dungeon?

Alysandra - - Rants

Quote from Jerek: “You do realize loot is based on the player base crafting stuff and putting on the Black Market right? There isn't an unlimited amount of loot because the system doesn't create most of it out of thin air. I hear theme park MMOs have excellent legendary loot maybe you should try those out. If you played this game a few years ago you would have quit in a heart beat because there wasn't even any corrupted / random dungeons and there wasn't even any loot that dropped from mobs just…

Alysandra - - Rants

Quote from PhillerCrackin: “Try opening a legendary chest in a solo yellow and getting under 400 silver in rewards. Not 400k, 400 silver in rewards. ” Not saying that's good either, it should have a minium value even in yellow that made it feel rewarding. However, it's a big difference in terms of risk doing yellow zone dungeon solo and corrupted in red zone.

Alysandra - - Rants

Quote from TeckTeck: “Can't say the opposite the PvE loot is now really low. It's still better now than before, we could get such a ton of silver from ratting CD when this was add to the game. That was ridiculous. Maybe they could add a feature on CD that make the dungeons more and more hard but with better loot (like dungeons maps) if you do many dungeons without going back to surface. ” I agree with their way of thinking, CD should be primarily about the fight, the loot and fame is a secondary…

Alysandra - - Rants

Quote from UNFM: “Quote from Alysandra: “This is the loot i got from a Legendary Chest Now, don't get me wrong I didn't expecte millions in this, hell not even half a million really, but ZERO gear and just runes/souls/low-tier relics and a stupid 20k value banner? Is it that hard to code a min-est value on the chest tiers? Getting a legendary chest should feel special, not like this. And before you ask, I got this after invading killing and getting sent back to my own dungeon to finish it. ” The…

Alysandra - - Rants

This is the loot i got from a Legendary Chest Now, don't get me wrong I didn't expecte millions in this, hell not even half a million really, but ZERO gear and just runes/souls/low-tier relics and a stupid 20k value banner? Is it that hard to code a min-est value on the chest tiers? Getting a legendary chest should feel special, not like this. And before you ask, I got this after invading killing and getting sent back to my own dungeon to finish it.

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from Alysandra: “You have to spend an absurd amount of time gathering to get even one gathering up to T8. So one takes time other takes money. Fact of the matter is, there shouldn't be something that you can pour millions into and then have it be a eternal engine of wealth But you keep arguing that labours are fair for the game and healthy, but we both know you are just spitting bullshit to keep the status quo. ” Is it time to do something about Guild Island abuse? What…

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from Alysandra: “And the point is "It shouldn't be better to have labours then it is to gather" ” When you have to spend 100s of millions or billions of silver to go gather. Then your argument will make sense. But, in Albion anyone can just go out the gate of a city and just pick resources up off the ground. So comparing that to spending piles of silver and time to setup, and then even more time and silver for journals and riding around clicking things, doesn't make as …

• Quote from Gabumon: “Quote from Alysandra: “Quote from Gabumon: “Quote from Alysandra: “Quote from Gabumon: “Quote from Alysandra: “Labours was a mistake. When i used to do labours, and i didn't do a lot, only 15 in 2 cities, I got a bunch of resources, each day, for "free" Now imagine people doing this with 100, 200, 300 labours. This and people legit having multiple alts for refining and multiple alts for differente items to craft while spam crafting, is why the market is what it is now, it's …

• Disappointed to see you changed the %Point gain from ranks, with this change there is even less reasons for anyone to go beyond 1,4 mil standing. The chests are a huge disappointment, the reward track stops at 1,4 mil standing and the objectives are to repetitive, I really hope you have more in store on the faction side. Whatever happened to faction castle fights? Meaningful objectives? Are we getting some of that?

• Red Zone-FIX HOSTILE GANKING!

Alysandra - - Rants

Quote from followpluto: “Albion Online is the only pvp game that penalizes pvp. Imagine playing a full loot game which enables pvers not to pvp. Going hostile in the red zone literally is the most dangerous pvp in the game. The whole world is against you... and you can not fight back for fear of rep loss.. SIMPLE FIX but Albion devs are too dumb that don't do anything for small scale pvp. 1. Allow entry into red zone no matter the reputation level. ” Go Black Zone?

• Fuck you albion

Alysandra - - Rants

Quote from Saabotage: “It used to be a banable offense to push somebody from a safe zone into a deadly zone. aka When people used to push people out of Caerleon into the sewers to rob them. I don't know why SBI is not enforcing this. But also their is a button in settings you can set, and it will ask you if you want to go into a deadly zone, before it lets you load into it. ” Pushing people out of Caerleon into sewers is a whole other action then pushing someone from a yellow to red. I don't lik…

• Pretty much title, the amount of purple chest I've gotten ranging from sub 500k infamy to 1mil++ that only contain runes and silverbags are way to many, why are the chest so dog? Why is there not a hard-code min value i them? Purple chest should mean something should they not?

• Quote from SHARKY: “Quote from Kurwiu: “looks like grizzly painted white, polar bears dont have shoulder humps, ridiculous ” Except it’s not a Polar Bear - it’s a Winter Bear. Polar Bears only live in the Artic. Winter Bears only live in Albion and are easily distinguishable from Polar Bears by their shoulder humps. ” Any chance we might get a tune-up for the mounts also? right now the winter bear is not superior or even equal to the dire bear in terms of weight nor is the ability any good, 1,5 …