Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 147.

• Bandit Event timer

Wydoyolo - - Bugs

@Mytherceria

• Bandit Event timer

Wydoyolo - - Bugs

Can someone confirm? Do we still get points or not ;P ?

• new wolves have no quality

Wydoyolo - - Bugs

Quote from Nesnes: “you cannot reroll the quality on mounts in general ” You mean battle mounts. Rare mounts, oxes, horses can have rerolled quality unless it was changed recently.

• Bandit Event timer

Wydoyolo - - Bugs

Can someone confirm?

• Bandit Event timer

Wydoyolo - - Bugs

I'm not sure if I'm correct here. If locktime is 9UTC and red zone event notification pops 15 minutes before then locktime should be as follow: locktime = 9 UTC delaynotification = 15min finalLocktime = locktime - delaynotification. Today bandit event notification popped at 8:53UTC, taking that it takes 15 minutes to start, it will start after 9UTC. If it starts after 9UTC we won't be able to complete it because there is a shutdown at 10UTC and bandit event lasts 60minutes. Unless it doesn't mat…

• Hi, If you like to follow staff's posts you can do it here: dev.aotools.net, simple tool that shows last 50 posts from SBI's staff. Enjoy.

• It should be better now, there is only 2-3h delay instead of 24h. edit: since yesterday 13UTC there was ~1500 deaths with 0 fame (naked) - we could skip that at least.

• AO Lootlogger

Wydoyolo - - General Questions & Discussions

You can use mine, Google aolootlog Ive contacted support year ago and few months ago to make sure their stance didn't change.

• I would like to get my points back.

• Market Pagination missing

Wydoyolo - - Bugs

8P1SbXM.png Pagination is missing after CTA Update.

• I enabled Autolearn globally and turned on autolearn for specific weapon. Started using Tomes of Insight (around 200) Pressed B to open destiny board. Disabled both Autolearn options. Points were still being used despite option being turned off + there was a notification when I wanted to turn it in back again. When I closed destinyboard and opened it again - autolearn was enabled.

• @zzzzzz1998 If he paid via debit/credit card he can still issue chargeback to get his money back.

• Quote from Bieve: “@Wydoyolo If you're doing things that could be flagged a sketchy because it's similar to other sketchy behavior, reach out to the support staff beforehand. If what you're doing is ok, it would be better that you confirm it and that support is aware of your case, wouldn't it? ” I keep in touch with the support regarding all my tools, to make sure nothing is against Albion's ToS. Even reminding them every 6months that I keep working on these in case some rules has changed. Howev…

• Why not, I'm running island which people use and they can donate me items or silver or nothing. From that silver I'm upgrading the stations used by them and I'm doing giveaways for people from that silver. I also make stuff for albion available for everyone like list.aotools.net , zvz.aotools.net and people ask me if they can support me in some way. The only way to donate real currency is by donating to the charity of their choice, but you can't donate silver to charity, so that goes for giveawa…

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Wydoyolo: “@Mytherceria I have a question. If someone wants to donate me 10mil silver, should I refuse that trade because I can get banned if he RMTed that silver? ” Hey, Please send an email over to support@albiononline.com about such a transaction. - Mytherceria ” Then each time I get some silver from people I would have to keep it, then send email and verify it's legit so I can spend it? Damn. I need to hire an accountant then.

• @Mytherceria I have a question. If someone wants to donate me 10mil silver, should I refuse that trade because I can get banned if he RMTed that silver?

• Small updated with fixed activity date.

• I wouldn't be worried about this. Any kind of action on server is probably logged. Markets, plot deposit/withdrawal, trades. Everything is linked and easy to track. Unless scammers know what they are doing they can be easily identified, they are not anonymous (even by using VPN), well unless they know what they are doing But I doubt it since there is a screenshot showing PP account.

• API Issue

Wydoyolo - - Bugs

albiononline.com/en/killboard/leaderboard It's been a month since official leaderboard stopped working.

• Forbiden Tool (VirtualBox Exploit)

Wydoyolo - - Bugs

Quote from Wydoyolo: “Haven't tried to run albion on guest machine tho ”