Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• CD wasnt made for solo pvp. SBI didn´t did 1 v 1 arena for a reason. It´s like solo dungeon with diving, but much better. If you have problems with PVErs there, that´s your problem only. You can simply click shrine and you will get dived,easy : ) While ratting in CD is easy, people are bad. If you are highly mobile,you will be able to get quite a lot few pinatas. You might have chance killing plate cheesers with your build, but its not the same for everyone. I always prefer loot pinata, aka the …

• Quote from FriendlyFire: “ Quote from Borbarad: “Worst are " fight rats " like quarterstaffs, knight armors and all that shit. Honestly, they made CD experience so much worse. ” This is dumb. We all get annoyed with cheesy builds like that, but that doesn't make them rats. They are intending to fight, even if in the most obnoxious way possible. ” So you have people who do PVE - they dont hurt anyone. They dont click shrine. So you just dont click shrine, and you dont get to deal with them - you …

• Quote from assassinBK: “For me this is not rating. Any close to rat. Rat are players that still something. In this case for take loot chest you must kill the mobs and boss. This players dont try still your dungeon. You invaded their dungeon. You try still their fame/loot etc. According to this terminology, each PvE player or gatherer without fighting back is a rat. I have much bigger problem with real rats in PvP than with "rats" in CD. If you dont want "rats" wait for somebody invaded your dung…

• The bigger issue is that adrenaline boost nerf basically kills axes for 1 v 1, as it no longer will be usable as gap closer, which makes axes kinda crap - it might only work with like bear paws, but as for rest of the axes - eh, not really. So if this nerf was because of bear paws, it will still make bear paws viable, but rest of the axes will be destroyed for any kind of 1 v 1. I play battleaxe, and its kinda alright - though that will get reworked , so that´s that. What is worst about adrenali…

• Quote from Zynthia: “Quote from Calesvol: “Quote from Zynthia: “its not a nerf, u get same dmg, less cooldowns and u cant be interupted, huuuge buff ” Can't be interrupted is the only true thing you said. Everything else you said is false. ” lol 2s lower cd 50% more dmg against players vs 40% less channel. what part is false? ” cd increased by 5 seconds ( 20% CD increase ) , Damage in pvp reduced a bit, and damage in pve decreased by whopping 40%. So no, you dont same damage and less coldowns. Y…

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Borbarad: “Just click shrine at 1600 points and you get invaded, you wont get a pver. Ez. ” true but then u get a pvp rat - means 20 reset then crystal.. Hostage in u own dungeon till I can break.. ” Just play t6 then. In T8, its i suppose mostly meta like QS. That´s worse than a rat. And if you play immobile build like curse or crossbow or bow with g helm, you cant be suprised people will run. I have more issues with QS, cause you cant kill those, who they can…

• Just click shrine at 1600 points and you get invaded, you wont get a pver. Ez.

• best melee PVE build

Borbarad - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from PieNapple: “Quote from Borbarad: “yep greataxe dmg will be greatly reduced, by like +- 50% in pve - or more or less, idk. Then again, it´s gonna be a long time till that happens. Probably 3-4 weeks, maybe longer i assume. ” Yeah, for sure. 3-4 weeks is not very long though if it is a new player that is looking at what to focus on first. Kinda blows to have your main weapon nerfed to the ground four weeks into your "albion life" if you have spent all your time grinding that weapon. ” N…

• Quote from Zynthia: “its not a nerf, u get same dmg, less cooldowns and u cant be interupted, huuuge buff ” lol dude, here i see you, and you say this BS come on mate ! So lets see how it is. Doing some math, damage is decreased by 40% in pve and cooldown is also increased by 20% - that´s quite a nerf. Then again, these changes are gonna happen in like a month ? Or more than that ? Well, you got plenty of time to level it up : ) And bear paws might still be a decent variant i suppose.

• Re: Lost items

Borbarad - - Rants

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Kutluca1453: “the game's intelligence level has dropped ” It wasnt 'the game' that turned off the notification .. it was you. ” I actually disagree there. Let´s be real, defending this mechanics is a bit brain dead. This really shouldn´t be in the game. It´s not about skill or anything. This just punishes players who want to play in peace, merchants and so on. And they have no means of knowing that. If you say they should, then you are stupid. It´s a bit suprising…

• best melee PVE build

yep greataxe dmg will be greatly reduced, by like +- 50% in pve - or more or less, idk. Then again, it´s gonna be a long time till that happens. Probably 3-4 weeks, maybe longer i assume.

• This has been royal meta for a long time. Hire a noob that will scout for you - he gets ez cash, you get a scout. Ez profit

• Other city prices

Quote from Loucipher: “An alternative for account switching - which may be faster depending on how much you have to type in the login box - might be to simply strip naked (depositing the goods in your guild's bank or a chest) and fast travel for free to any town you want to check market price in. The marketplace is usually very close to the travel planner, so it's a short walk (several seconds at most). Some players maintain a naked alt on their main account just for this purpose. ” or just use …

• Quote from HIDKstr: “Quote from Borbarad: “ ” No xD Specter doesn't scale with IP. Start reading correcty. Its 66 in every tier, and scales IP VS MOBS. ” Indeed, how the hell did i miss that. Damn it lol. Oh well .Either way, specter jacket needs to be changed, as this would just kill it completely.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “ ” And it got nerfed harshly recently. I wasn´t happy about the nerf. For the nerf impacted power an individual could unleash and instead it gave more power to people with low skill. How ? Because if you hit 100% dmg or very high dmg increase, you could have dealt nice damage before that nerf. But after nerf, base damage was heavily increased, so that people can just brainlessly turn on jacket, run around and wreak havock with just a single button - and that sucks. W…

• Other city prices

emilie bot on discord i guess, but shrugs about anything else apart like albionassistant etc

• Edit : i am dumb and didnt check math correctly : p + Jacket only applies to 5 targets, which makes it really bad. This change is simply riddiculous. Hope this change wont go through, for this is simply a joke. This wont have place ANYWHERE. Maybe only in pve, not sure how it will work there. With such nerfs, you would have to remove the damage taken and healing reduced while its on or something like this, otherwise - this is just trash. Even if you remove dmg taken and healing reduced, it would…

• Roommate wants to play

You just play i guess ? Shrugs And dont forget to make him your referal.

• Alright. I knew this post would be something when i saw the title, and i was right. I actually logged in just to respond to this. I am suprised i actually managed to read through all of this. First of all : 1) What the hell is this, and how can you compare diablo 2 and albion in the same sentence 2) You say you want to run in best gear to take on challenge, yet ... you dont want to risk losing it ? What is this. It´s no challenge if you can´t lose it. Just go to yellow zone then, you can with fa…

• Just like escape builds, there are fight builds. If you suck with fight build, you die or wont fight properly. If you suck with escape build, you die or wont escape . Ez like that. Fun fact is that 99% of gatherers are brain dead, get into combat and dont even basic mechanics or proper builds and never heard of purge. Like what is that. Dying once to that should be enough, but its like some people never ever use their brain. You cant blame the game then, can only blame the players.