Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 560.

• QS

Trial_hard - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Karthaz: “Quote from Equart: “I would not even talk about other problems , i hope , SBI , you perfect understand them , regarding small scale/ solo pvp Im not joking , a bit more and you will count only on Mobile players that will come with Official mobile release. --- Start atleast with this urgent fix. P.S If you want to make "happy" everyone regarding Daggers, better rework this E, dont want even comment last two changes ( heal reduction and incoming damage14% nerf, yes 14% ,not 7%…

• Nerf Sword?

Quote from The_Support_God: “attack speed buff and attack damage nerf basically even out i do not see the problem in fact the damage actually increased if you use deep cut passive or the heroic figthing to gain charges faster ” Quote from JeffusMaximus: “More attack speed = More stand time = you get kited more easily and thus the occasionnal AA you can land gets much less value than if they were slower but harder. ” Support god balances on excel and theorie Jeffus obviously has game play experie…

• Well, that is difficult. You received a lot of feedback that people want at least fame and no show chests if they fight crystal teams or have to stay in waiting mode. I wonder a bit why you give your patch notes upfront and then completely ignore the player feedback. If you just ignore me, well that's okay, call me w troll, i am probably one But If you ignore for whatever reason the feedback of a huge part of the community, that is rather concerning state.

• Highskill, very well played.

• QS

Quote from moking: “or they could just delete CD's from the game and fix the open world ” cd as bad as it is is the last spot for the solo player..

• Quiet! It is much more important to make throwing axes which are okay at the moment..but we want throwing.. Insread of fixing broken things

• QS

Quote from Gacox: “Retroman I think it's time for you to admit your mistakes and fix that unbalanced class. Thousands of people want that change. Listen to the players ” doubt Balance is mostly managed on excel.. usage win loss QS is low issue in Stalker and lower cause the stun comes with IP So the issue is just a Slayer issue..though low number It needs much more voices..

• QS

Quote from FIMBUL: “W = Mobilt + Stun????? Q = Mobilit + Def ????? E= Big jump = More mobility and stun this SBI is so meme... nice changes in the E This shit need nerf... Frost its gonna be nerfed in the E = nice Bear paws nerf W = nice And QS? jump less in the E hahaha I'm sure that some SBI player plays with QS... it's the only explanation ” I would be so happy if one just one sbi employee reveals self as competitive player.. Then at least the knowledge is there granted

• QS

Quote from Equart: “Retroman Sorry for being rude, everyone is mad. But get your sh*t together and rework Q and W(stun run) and Quarters, not E spells. Make a hotfix. On top of that rework Windwall. ” haha - it is the obvious of the obvious but it is same all over the place ..alliance cap, cluster queue, plate vs cloth regen, endless reset But I agree your request is the most obvious of the obviously obvious things to fix.. Yet we decide if some hammers need and AOE of 6 or 5.5 meters ..that's t…

• RTFM!

• NDA patch notes? Now stop cry it worked

• Balance changes

Trial_hard - - Feedback & Suggestions

Just curious as an example Do you think someone even realize?? Ground Pound (Grovekeeper) - Jump time: 0.5s -> 0.66s - Radius: 6m -> 5.5m Please don't change for the sake of having it touched...

• Quote from Borbarad: “Just click shrine at 1600 points and you get invaded, you wont get a pver. Ez. ” true but then u get a pvp rat - means 20 reset then crystal.. Hostage in u own dungeon till I can break..

• Quote from Tabor: “Unfortunately they allow a shitty helmet in the game called guardian helmet that everybody uses. This helmet makes curse the worse class in game. Until this is adjusted just prepare to have to be 10x better than all your opponents to compete. ” @Tabor haha I did not believe you used my 700 curse and did 3 days Slayer.. If u meet guardian u winchance drops dramatically if not u winchance is good Unfortunately guardian helmet is on 90% of the people and their dogs

• The backlog of broken things is huge The things that are done regarding balance are interesting or funny or however you wanna try that anyhow positive The time how long completely broken things persist is counted in months or years Testers are at least trying though very limited Lots of my friends who was in top ten of several weapons have quit. I think it is time to get at least 2-4 people boarded that just care about balance, play regularly competitive and bring this spot on. Nothing worse in …

• Quote from Hattenhair: “I dont think daggers were ever designed to be balanced with a damaging W. Their W was always utility, until chain slash came about. ” exactly that..

• Quote from UNFM: “Quote from Trial_hard: “it is not .."the naked guy was my jounger sister, she just yells if someone comes but cannot pvp that's why she is not equipped".. Nothing u can do against that statement.. ” you only shows how dumb u are. they have logs and ip and accounts tracking etc.. same as u can RMT making new accounts swaping golds/silver deleting after all and still get caught.just stop spreading ur bullshit and what u think to new players. ” my friend u are a bit uneducated in …

• Quote from Clasics: “Quote from Deathskills: “Not because people are complaining that a weapon is unbalanced. Just means they probably made a mistake using it and died because of it. a lot of players cannot accept the fact that they are really bad in pvp or at using some weapons. So instead of being yeah I can't use this, let's blame it on the devs. Currently I think most weapons are in a really decent spot. really few weapons are not used in any type of gameplay so not because a weapon is niche…

• Quote from UNFM: “Yes it is bannable. multiboxing is only allowed in cities Quote from teopower89: “but it's hard to prove it belongs to those gankers ” its super easy to prove. ” it is not .."the naked guy was my jounger sister, she just yells if someone comes but cannot pvp that's why she is not equipped".. Nothing u can do against that statement..