Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

• Average item power formula

SamuraiZero - - Bugs

I haven't looked into the arena much yet but I think what hes asking is: Can He get Average Item power 700 by wearing 4 items instead of 6 while carrying offhand and cape in inventory, and then equipping additional items once in the arena to bypass a cap or something

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from LordSilva: “Hehe, now it will be easier to find resources by ganking, the penalty is... i time... for the game not have sufficient gatherers to gank. With these alterations in horses and some weapons, it will be very difficult to find a gatherer at BZ, lol ” so everyone goes back to wearing t4 gear then? nice... ” Really, at this point - its nice to get more resources by wearing t7/t8 gathering gear, but if a simple poke loses your mount, why bother? Rather …

• You lose your mount if you take damage - well, there are skills and shit that off screen - so if someone "passes by" and clicks your name, then off screens you... Garbage.

• - In game name - SamuraiZero - What's the highest tier of tool you can use and which one is it - T7 Sickle - What's your main build for ZVZ? - Demonic or frost - Do you have any black or red zone experience? If yes, which? - In black zone all the time, mainly for group PVP. Have participated in several ZvZs and territory raids as well. - Previous guilds (up to 3) - Wardens - Reason you'd like to join - Looking for a decently sized, active guild that I can put together PVP groups, HG groups, etc.…

• Item gone from inventory?

SamuraiZero - - Bugs

You sure you didnt put it in a guild chest where someone in your guild stole it?

• Crafting Capacity Did Not Regenerate

SamuraiZero - - Bugs

Try to partially resolve. Meanwhile the silver (and likely REAL LIFE MONEY people spent to get the silver) is wasted Another A+ example SBI

• Cheapest Stalkers jacket in Caerleon is 988k. Looking for offers. Also after offers on the claws.

• Quote from Marquard: “Quote from FishingRod: “30mins online in the last 4h30 ” As I said, go do something else, dont wait for the server to come back online... Its just frustrating ” So, why did you pay for this game? To go do something else?

• Quote from burt: “Is this actually confirmed? It would not surprise me and it would be reasonable for the time being from whats been happening, but ive seen nothing on that officially so far. ” I'm sure there are other reasons to stop payments from China/Asia as a whole. I can't imagine SBI would go so far as to generalize all Chinese players as gold sellers.... Or would they? Who knows.

• Quote from Arvegil: “The Android version is clearly not finished yet, as they have stated many times. Heck, its even on their website. Quit complaining Android players, it will be fixed eventually. ” @Arvegil Wut? Then whats this? albiononline.com/en/download Android download link? Android system requirements and stating its in full support after release? Strange concept of "not on the website" you have

• @Axolotl This is beyond silly at this point. The game is barely playable on PC/Mac/Linux. What company doesn't learn from all the MMOs in the past who have been DDOSed and maybe pay for DDOS security in advance of launch? The game ISNT playable on android. The 1 week of game time offered to appease us is garbage at this point. You've basically robbed a number of your users who quit due to all the issues.

• Quote from Drake_IronHeart: “Make the server redirect packets to all the players on the server and act as a shield ” Because this can be heavily abused? I could modify packets coming across my network and out to give me 1 hundred bajillion gold.

• Please update Android client

SamuraiZero - - Bugs

Yup, no animations the caerleon bank just freezes the game entirely Can these devs get much of anything right? Cant even put up a proper APK download..

SamuraiZero - - Bugs

It looks like they've released a new patch within the last hour for android. Requires the full 1.2gb download, and to be RENAMED .apk to install on android. Currently downloading as a ZIP (why? who knows.) @bmizzle @Atroci @Ouroboros @Babiole @burt Edit: Of course I'm able to load the game past the initial black screen on my device and servers go down. Is anyone else not surprised?

SamuraiZero - - Bugs

What the hell am I supposed to do at work if this client isn't functioning... actual work? No thanks

• Quote from MsMushy: “I think come the 10 day mark for me if there is no feedback from the Devs or any hint at a coming improvement then it will time to ask for a refund and hopefully return in the future when the game is in a better state. ” Devs seem to have a strict no money back policy. You'll have to go to your credit card. Additionally, they've said "once the population drops off it'll be better" - meaning this was essentially a cash grab and they expect people to quit the game naturally, a…

• Quote from Bweaty: “ From what I can work out from what dev's have said. It's ~1024 max players per zone hard coded, and no amount of servers or bandwidth will ever help?!! ” Sounds like they could use some new devs/sys architects. luls

• Quote from ibase: “remember they still milked everyones penny and nboody will be able to refund anyway. ” Ya, not so much. Go to your credit card company, show them the threads and all the complaints, and the reports of constant downtime. You'll get a refund. Might be time to hit them where it hurts and start doing this.

• Quote from NukeMeHard: “At least not a crash. Getting better [; ” It crashed. thus causing the reboot. Noone could zone anywhere.