Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• missing faction standings

Dagother - - Bugs

There's a weekly "upkeep" for top ranks and a part of your standing is deducted. We'll improve the UI in a later patch to display the information.

• Missing text in the game.

Dagother - - Bugs

Should be fixed in patch #3 soon!

• Quote from Zebulas: “I see that this is under investigation but was curious if this was something to be fixed? Thanks, Zeb ” Hey, that's currently intended - you lose the buff once you change cluster.

• Cant get into test server

Dagother - - Bugs Testserver

Hey guys, we're working on a new version but I don't have any ETA right now, till then test server won't be available.

• Faction warfare defence.

Dagother - - Bugs

@Durpmen I can move your post to feedback section if you want as it's not a bug but some assumption about what the "defense bonus" means. If it helps you, you are included for the defense bonus payout when you capture outposts/clusters for your faction and kill players of enemy factions. The bonus is distributed to all players from your faction based on contribution in those activities. Caerleon faction is excluded from the bonus.

• game fails to load

Dagother - - Bugs

Could you open settings in launcher and open your game logs folder from there, then PM me your player.log?

• Bug fraction daily

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from byyaku: “@Dagother i know it doesn't count to weekly , but anyway in current points also dont add . Look near data both screens , current point before 32 406, after 32 752 - thats is not weekly - thats all points or i m wrong? so there should be 5k points more after. ” The reward from daily is not 5k faction points, it's faction standing, faction standing increases your faction rank.

• Bug fraction daily

Dagother - - Bugs

@byyaku you get faction standing from the daily rewards, which doesn't count for your weekly rewards but for your faction rank.

• i have a bug with the launcher

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from PutIGNHere: “this? and I dunno what you mean about DxDiag ” Cannot see anything but if you have the files send me over private message on forum. DxDiag: Windows: press Windows Key + R then type dxdiag and confirm with enter. This information can also be saved throuh "Save All Information"

• i have a bug with the launcher

Dagother - - Bugs

Could you PM me your launcher.log file and DxDiag? You can find your launcher.log in C:\Users\Your_User_name\AppData\Local\Sandbox Interactive GmbH\Albion Online Launcher

• No faction point transfer

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Joharii: “ok so no one else must be having this issue and it's not bug so what gives? What am I doing wrong? ” Faction points are not reset when you switch factions, each faction has own faction points so when you change factions you will see your current faction points of the faction you're enlisted to. Only thing that will reset or change is your faction standing. You can check your faction points of each faction when you open Activities menu -> Faction Warfare, and at the bottom of…

• You cannot save guild loadout as new loadout in guild tab, you can save it for yourself as personal loadout. We might change it later on but it's not a bug.

• Quote from Kars: “@Dagother Hello, thanks for the quick reply, I did both the things you said but it did not work. ” If you haven't tried it already please also try uninstalling the game and install it fresh, if that won't work I can only suggest to contact support of EAC at easy.ac/en-us/support/

• Hey @Kars close your client and launcher, then go to your installation folder AlbionOnline\game\EasyAntiCheat use the EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe and click on Repair Service. I'd recommend rebooting the pc also. Let me know if that helped.

• Cześć! Aktualizacja Call to Arms jest już dostępna! youtube.com/watch?v=54OBbmUfBP4 Dzisiejsza przerwa techniczna będzie przedłużona do godz. 14-15 UTC. Oficjalne ogłoszenie albiononline.com/pl/news/call-to-arms-update-live Strona aktualizacji albiononline.com/pl/update/call-to-arms Szczegółowa lista zmian albiononline.com/pl/changelog/CALL%20TO%20ARMS%20UPDATE ~ Dagother

• Quote from konik1: “@Dagother hej no okej miałem napisać po sprawdzeniu ale w zasadzie chyba nie działa teraz ten testowy serwer, przynajmniej od wczoraj zawsze jest u mnie niedostępny, no nic to zobaczy się po aktualizacji ;/ ” Serwer testowy został właśnie zaktualizowany i można się logować. Jutro wieczorem będzie tam organizowany event z wojen frakcji to jak będziesz miał chwilę to najlepiej sprawdź właśnie wtedy jak będzie dużo graczy.

• Localization / Translation Bugs Thread

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Dagother: “@TheLucas it doesn't mean you purchased the bundle, it's a note if you noticed checkmark by an item in the list of content. ” I reported the same issue a while back. I also think its confusing, but appareantly its on purpose. ” Haven't heard any complaints about that before but I guess we could hide this note till you actually have one of the items on the list already unlocked.

• Fisghing T5

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey @fmacareno would be nice to see a video of it so we could investigate. Just a note here, input for fishing minigame is dependant on your current FPS so if it's low (30 or less) it will be difficult to catch fish the higher its tier.

• Cześć @konik1 w nadchodzącej aktualizacji zawarte są ulepszenia, które powinny zredukować te ścinki. Jeżeli masz czas to możesz zalogować się na serwer testowy (wybór serwera znajduje się w launcherze gry) i sprawdzić tam czy ten problem dalej występuje.

• Localization / Translation Bugs Thread

Dagother - - Bugs

@TheLucas it doesn't mean you purchased the bundle, it's a note if you noticed checkmark by an item in the list of content.