Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 57.

• CALL TO ARMS - GO TO DUNGEON FARM

Creammy - - Rants

This patch is focused in open world massive fight. The best faction farming per hour should not be in dgs, but in the focus content of the expansion. And that is not what is happening. PVE farmers dont be best faction farmers too.Or do it for fame, for faction or loot.

Creammy - - Rants

Quote from Durpmen: “Why is this update not live yet? Is it really going to wait till the end of this faction campaign to implement a fix that's desperately needed?” I think same. This is a necessary patch and sbi delays it.

Creammy - - Rants

Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Creammy: “Really? Day past day, less people are fighting open world. ” you speak about arguments, yet you pull this out of your ass meanwhile I do factions daily and have fights 24/7 ” Yummy Pick up ur cookie cookie-bing-bling-top-3361bb75-cc57-4ef4-b716-c3151266843f-1056x1056.jpg

Creammy - - Rants

And when did you stop having it? what ended up was easymode ganking inside the suicide chambers known as random solo dungeon

Creammy - - Rants

Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Creammy: “Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Creammy: “I imagined that the PVP would be the focus of the update.But as can be seen, the best faction faming is PVE content.Group dungeons are packed with players and the open world pvp is returning to the previous stage due to the SBI's delay in correcting this absurdity.Anyway, another nail in the coffin. ” so you now you know where people are and you can fight them, why are you complaining? ” Because game design o…

Creammy - - Rants

Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Creammy: “I imagined that the PVP would be the focus of the update.But as can be seen, the best faction faming is PVE content.Group dungeons are packed with players and the open world pvp is returning to the previous stage due to the SBI's delay in correcting this absurdity.Anyway, another nail in the coffin. ” so you now you know where people are and you can fight them, why are you complaining? ” Because game design of update was open world battles for outpost.…

Creammy - - Rants

Captura-de-tela-2021-03-24-075735.gif

Creammy - - Rants

Captura-de-tela-2021-03-24-075735.gif

• Re:

Creammy - - Rants

I imagined that the PVP would be the focus of the update.But as can be seen, the best faction faming is PVE content.Group dungeons are packed with players and the open world pvp is returning to the previous stage due to the SBI's delay in correcting this absurdity.Anyway, another nail in the coffin.

Creammy - - Rants

In named Call to Arms patch, I imagined that the PVP would be the focus of the update.But as can be seen, the best faction faming is PVE content. Group dungeons are packed with players and the open world pvp is returning to the previous stage due to the SBI's delay in correcting this absurdity. Anyway, another nail in the coffin.

• Solo Random Dungeons

Creammy - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Equart: “Dear SBI , here is tiny survey from 1k people. Im NOT telling that you should implement this change , but it means that people want some changes around this SRD. ” a survey conducted on a channel with a predominantly pvp audience. Worth

• Solo Random Dungeons

Creammy - - Feedback & Suggestions

Again, Easy-mode gankers are crying about SRD. Come on, go to CD for fair fight. What you want is to gank half-hp and no cooldown guys.

• The Button is Coming

Creammy - - News & Announcements

Only $ 4.99 or 2000 golds.

• Quote from Koszatniczek: “People won't do pointless stuff only for relax. They want to feel they also are getting towards the endgame fun somehow - arenas are completely different - you practice PVP fights against other players, and get the feeling of "winning" even if there is no reward. HCE without rewards would be simply mindlessly grinding the same stuff over and over, against AI - noone's gonna do that. And back to my point - if people won't do their stuff in here [relaxing farm for specs /…

• For me, Remove all reward, all cost, all penalties. Make this content something like the Arena. Do it just for fun and maybe a season rating like Diablo.

• Quote from Koszatniczek: “Actually, it's not. I feel most of the people who hate on HCE are the ones who never got past T6 to see how hard the upper ones are to do. The thing is: It's content for people who don't want to go out and deal with your toxic bullshit [because as far as open world idea is cool and I personally play for it, it also wakes up the most shit side of people], who want to play the game after a stressful day and have some relax WHILE still preparing themselves with fame and si…

• Quote from Gabumon: “Quote from BigKoala: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Hardcore Expeditions High-level Hardcore Expeditions have, in general, been too rewarding compared to other group activities. To address this, loot and Silver rewards have been reduced for Hardcore Expeditions above level 7. This will decrease the rewards overall by about 25% over all levels, with lower levels being affected less than higher levels. ” This is pretty disappointing to hear since a major part of the economy is bu…

• BOSSES - Season Points

Creammy - - Beginner's Questions

Thx. Plz Close this topoc

• Can you help me? Which mobs will give the guilds season points for this season? Only World Boss in their HOMEBASE? Bosses in Dungeon Static? Bosses in Randon Dungeon? Thanks

• Quote from timoNNN: “HCE community is huge and many people in it are just in the game because they like that PvE aspect , nerfing HCE does nothing good for the game. ” Problem very easy to solve. Remove FAME, LOOT, SILVER and GEAR DAMAGE. HCE for fun and challenge. Just like as Arena.