Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 110.

• Quote from Alysandra: “Quote from gmatagmis: “Subj. Make Caerleon faction to be able to full loot kill and full loot die versus any other faction in yellow and blue zones. ” lol? Why would you think this is a good idea? No one would want to go out, because out of the blue a sub-blob group of Caerleon comes and bomb you on a boss, or gate, or anywhere, and your dead. If a zone is safe, it's safe, end of story, to try and put something like this into the game won't end well and will shift the enti…

• Quote from Happytr33z: “Increasing the autoattack speed while reducing the damage per swing is a NERF in PvP. Nobody is gonna just sit there and let you AA them all day. On paper it seems fine but in practice it just doesnt work out very well. On top of that, swords dont bring anything to the table in a team situation that is more useful or even as useful as axes heal reduction. ” Yeah ofc dude, never talked about reducing damage/hit or what, an atk speed buff increase DPS because the basic dama…

• Thanks for support guys I do this for fun you know, this corona shit is giving me a ton of freetime I will try record some real full loot PvP and make some videos with this content Here is the last one I made youtu.be/-VEEr7NiX08 Enjoy Subscribe for more

• Re: Please Rework Swords

TeckTeck - - Forum Banter

Quote from moking: “Quote from TeckTeck: “Saying that swords are only melee casters is as dumb ” You clearly don't know what that term means. It means they are reliant mainly on abilities to do damage as they have no auto attack modifiers.This is an objective fact not an opnion. Quote from TeckTeck: “Just think about the interrupt W skill, the damage bonus for autos is just another thing that prove that swords players need to put autos (and skills OFC) to get close of the 100% DPS potential of t…

• youtu.be/mYEAhE4Fl8k

• For me and for a lot I guess the Clarent is one of the worst weapons and by far the worst sword of the game since it got nerfed too much. We could delete the Clarent and make a little changes on Broadsword in order to avoid losing the Clarent gameplay mechanic. Just make the Broadsword E an AOE spell, it obviously should been balanced with a longer CD, smaller AOE than Clarent and a smaller jump range, but it would fix things without killing the Broadsword E spell 1vs1 use. At the place of the C…

• Re: Please Rework Swords

TeckTeck - - Forum Banter

I will kindly respond a last time to you because I don't have time for this shit and you clearly need to calm down. You say good stuff sometimes but you always write like a monkey. Quote from moking: “SWORDS ARE A MELEE CASTER NOT AUTO ATTACKER ATTACKSPEED SHOULD NEVER BE PRIORITIZED OVER COOLDOWN REDUCTION NOR SHOULD COOLDOWN REDUCTION BE FAVORED OVER RAW DAMAGE. ” Saying that swords are only melee casters is as dumb as saying that they are only autoattacker, each are boths at the same time but…

• Quote from Rokov: “You did not even noticed that leather, cloth and plates has same amount of health, the difference is armor/magic resist, damage buffs and hp regen... ” Or maybe you can just think that this a part of the idea ? Plates are fine like they are now but they could have an HP and armor resist. I forgot to talk about the different resistances but they are fine rn, leather is perfectly balance, clothes have more magical than physical and plates have more physical than magical resistan…

• Quote from Dreamer6286: “Hello, the proposal to cancel the mechanics of food in buildings.This mechanic only puts a strain on the overall gameplay for solo and PVE players, because crafting and farming requires constantly replenishing the level of food in buildings. A very long time to grow a person and the constant need to bring food to the buildings for crafting the same food makes the process of crafting the same food very difficult. ” This is a really useful mechanic my friend without it the…

• Armor Balancing : IMO, plates are fine, leather and clothed need to be balanced in such way to be more equal : More damage boost but less health and armor with higher rates for clothes. LEATHER Damage+30%/HP+200/RES+200 -> Damage +40%/HP+150/RES+150 CLOTHES Damage +50%/HP+100/RES+100 -> Damage +65%/HP+50/RES+20 This is fake numbers just to show the rates of the changes.

• Hey guys, feel free to put your own ideas on this topic that is about items that need a balance because they are useless or really underpowered and the overused or overpowered actually. Please make a good feedback, tell us why it need rework, how can it be done, etc... Just don't complain without arguing like a crybaby, thanks Feel free to discuss my own ideas that comes right now : - Mercenary hood, guardian and soldier helmet The guardian helm is a god tier helm, the shield is already a great …

• Quote from Arkekeeta: “Also, I’m a smoothbrain that needs help. Does “double quiver” mean that the bow user: 1) Hits E 2) Gets 6 stacks of buff before E expires 3) Hits E again on CD with 6 stack on themselves? Basically the same type of pre-stacking shenanigans that claymores enjoy? ” Not really useful to pre stack with bow you'll lose 1/3 of your E arrows by doing this, plus I think the arrow stack effect don't last that long. But that is not an impossible and dumb move if you already have use…

• Quote from Deathskills: “So sorry for the sarcasm there, I don't think this comes much as a surprise for most experience players. However, the CD is better when playing in groups for the carving since, idk, it's E goal is not to inflict high damage but to reduce by a lot the other players resistances which allows for other players to kill them quicker. So your results should not come to surprise anyone that is player a melee build to be really honest. ” Yes I never said that ATK Speed is always …

• CC balancing

TeckTeck - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Hello everyone The CC mechanic need some fixs to get rid of no brain CC abusers, I know that CC are a basic and overused mechanic in every kind of gameplay and OFC I don't want to kill any kind of activities that need CC. But I really think that a new kind of CC sickness could be a really good balancing thing, that would make the CC usage more skilled and avoid things like getting knocked out to death by keyboard spammers. It could work like this : Every CC put a stack on the touched player that…

• 1. More housing on shared map (build things like farms, small villages, castles, tours, etc... in Royal/BZ) 2. More optimisation for items, allow us by a new kind of craft work or whatever to make our unique items. Those items could be modified so you can add some stats for a counterpart in another stats : For a weapon, add some more spell damage, put some more sec in all CD, get a little CD reduction, lose some HP bonus etc... same for all. With this kind of tiny modifications you can adjust an…

• Playing on Phone > Playing on PC LMAO just trolling sorry for you

• So funny to see the one who make me love swords and play them ask about the same thing I deeply want I personnaly think that this new Q should improve swords mobility, direct or indirect way. Your idea would be awesome with a short speed bonus as Y, for every spell use. Also instead of a HP loss that is a really rude counterpart, you can balance the spell with a % damage taken and a high mana consumption. I have think about other kinds of 3rd Q instead of a assassin spirit like : You can have a …

• Quote from Deathskills: “Do please remember that the last aoe escalation nerf was decently due to people complaining about 6.2 no spec gala one shotting people with the E. (so instead of tweaking the E damage or iron will which is used to not be purged they nerfed any and all aoe weapons). So I am curious why swords need a buff when they are one of the most versatile weapon in the game even after all the "past" nerf? I mean broadsword E is still broken. Melee weapon that can hit through obstacle…

• Quote from moking: “Quote from TeckTeck: “2nd passive - Put an infinite -4% dmg/heal pwr that was an absolute gift against every ennemy with high hp regen ” just lol.No just no. Go fight a merc jacket with this passive, literally useless.Your entire analysis is wrong.Just go pvp , stop pveing and learn the weapon. ” That was the only way to kill a PvP druid with swords before they get nerfed OK my bad maybe "an absolute gift" is way too much for this passive that is the most shitty of all, but I…

• NOW GUYS LETS DO SOME MATHS Let's go for simple but correct maths OK ? Let's see how many damage I deal with my carving sword in 2 min with two configurations one with a 2.54% CD reduction armor passive and one with the 6% attack speed passive. CD Reduction : 45.006 E : 6*800=4.800 W : 8*720=5.760 Q : 42*323=13.566 Autos : 174*120=20.800 ATK Speed : 45.560 E : 6*800=4.800 W : 8*720=5.760 Q : 40*323=12.920 Autos : 184*120=22080 Those numbers are the total damage that you can deal in 120 sec. Ther…