Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• Eac Disconnect again.

exetaz - - Bugs

Hello, I had this problem like days ago but it seemed to be fixed, but now it had returned, albion mods saying to get in touch with EAC eac telling us to do those steps, and vice versa nothing is working EAC side, fix the god dammit game

• FIX EAC DISCONNECT

exetaz - - Bugs

its clearly Game problem, mods keep telling you to contact support but funny thing it doesnt happen when i create a new character by steam but in the launcher its just kicks me out, if y'all dont care about your community you'll lose players EAC reply is 3-14 days people who bought premium will be really happy to see that they cant use it

• Got the problem in PC since yesterday looks like no one cares about PC

• EASY ANTI CHEAT DISCONNECTS

exetaz - - Bugs

Quote from Partheas: “My first post on this forum was 9 hours ago, and EAC still kicking me out of Albion! THIS ALBION PATCH JUST FVCKED UP EVERYTHING AND HIS MODS TEAM ARE USELESS... ” relax tomorrow will be the same

exetaz - - Bugs

Welcome to the club

exetaz - - Bugs

for sure i wont put anymore money on this game, have fun.

exetaz - - Bugs

Quote from DeaThMXL: “I agree with the aggressive exetaz. It doesn't look like an EAC problem. Started after the patch today. Mobile players faced the same problem in neighboring topics. But I sent the report just in case. ” I am agressive just because they make us wasting our time with a never ending purpose because that is not gonna fix anything you know...

exetaz - - Bugs

Quote from Dagother: “Quote from exetaz: “aint work i did it. ” If nothing works then contact EAC support from the link I sent above, they should be able to help you or at least tell you why you're getting kicked. ” its the game i play fortnite, i play apex and i dont counter any issue with the anti cheat, this is just dumb making me do this, and that wasting time of people, working around excuses, instead fixing the game, im not the only one getting this.

exetaz - - Bugs

aint work i did it.

• Easy Anti Cheat, disconnect

exetaz - - Bugs

So i got this disconnect by anti cheat tried every thing you guys say on this forum, tried eac support tried everything reinstalled etc, and still have the problem what the f**** is going on ?

exetaz - - Bugs

Quote from Shkarpetka: “Same for me. I've tried very very many options from restarting windows to repairing everything. Result is the same: few minutes in a game and the dropped out. And the support saying smth like "We have some players with this issue. Go help yourself in EAC support" ” exactly the same as you., well i guess its time to uninstall this game

exetaz - - Bugs

same.