Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Dagger pair

ImaDoki - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Clasics: “Quote from ImaDoki: “Just play dagger pair for yourself before making statements.... There are better ooptions. ” I did, in fact i've never used daggers before, except some bloodletter matches in arena back when i just started albion, i've won my first 5 corrupteds back to back, won 3 2v2 hg with a healer, and only lost one fight against a bearpaw user because i overcomitted to get the kill... Using cleric robe, cowl and assassin shoes all i did Is kite until 3 charges, go i…

• Dagger pair

ImaDoki - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Just play dagger pair for yourself before making statements.... There are better options.

• Faction Chest bugged

ImaDoki - - Bugs

Same situation... will send a ticketforum.albiononline.com/index.p…dc9ee722c063ed2d12d9557e1

• We should be thankful we get points from this kind of PvE, since there is nothing related to faction control killing monsters in dungeons. PvEing against FACTION BOSSES makes sense, killing/downing other factions too. You get nothing from them aside from faction points (and some loot in kills at redzones).

• Points in dungeons are a bonus... you get fame, loot, and faction points in a safe way, since the entrance closes. If your focus is raising your faction ranks, do faction PvP.

• Leave the yellow zone.

• Read patch notes... Drop rate of cubs increased globally, and swiftclaw cubs added to T5+ tigers.

• HCE Reflect Nerf

ImaDoki - - Rants

Time for new strategies...

• HCE Invisible Patches

ImaDoki - - Feedback & Suggestions

Reflect being used to insta kill HARDCORE BOSSES was a mechanic abuse and shouldn't be there in the first place. You can still make it the supposed way, by tanking and dpsing it.

• 2vs2

ImaDoki - - Feedback & Suggestions

Rat wanting to use 4.1 one shot comps then reset when fail detected.

• Aggro Mechanics

ImaDoki - - Beginner's Questions

There are some things that can trigger that situation. Some bosses have random target changes, like the purple chest boss from keepers. Also, check if your tank has the passive that increase aggro from his plate chest (hope he is using a plate chest) and using skills that increase threat (basically tank weapons - mace/hammer)

• The game follows a simple rule... Consider a X tier place... you can drop up to 2 tiers lower or higher. Which means a T6 dungeon drop all the way from T4 to T8. AND the basic Corrupted Dungeon drop, theorically, from T3 to T7.

• Apparently all red zones disabled green and corrupted dungeons.

• I may be saying something not veridic, but this, to me, sounds like a buff. You basically got 2 more rounds of CC, and STILL applies the root. Unless it's really poorly explained it looks to me that a single OH Frost will use E, apply a 33% slow, then some instants later 66% slow, AND THEN apply the current root... this means you got two rounds of extra slow.

• There are some weapons that fit your request... i would suggest: Tank: Hammers Gank: Great Hammer ZvZ: Grovekeeper HG: Grovekeeper/Tombhammer AVA: Hammer Corrupted: Tombhammer Meele Bruiser: Spears Gank: Spear/Glaive/Pyke ZvZ: Trinity/Spirithunter HG: Pyke/Glaive AVA: Trinity Corrupted: Spear/Heron/Pyke/Glaive Mage: Frost Gank: Frost ZvZ: PermaFrost / Icicle HG: Permafrost / Avalonian / Frost AVA: Any Corrupted: Avalonian / Frost Healer: Holy Gank: Hallowfall ZvZ: Fallen / Hallowfall HG: Redempt…

• Albion is supposed to focus on OW content. You can enjoy instanced content already... You just have to get to it. They would have to drop the value of hellgates by a lot if they made it "queueable".

• If there was a prize for the loser, people would join and afk/troll just to have an "easy" prize.

• For hide i suggest whispering bow. Huge range to lure distant mobs to a single spot after dismounting. For transport: invisibility and mounts that keep the weight even dismounted for safety. Bloodletter, mistcaller, assassin jacket, invi potion, specter shoes, undead cape and specter hood / harvester cap

• Faction Playtest Feedback

ImaDoki - - Feedback Testserver

Changing the Boar effect to "increase healing received by 10% (or other arbitrary value) while in the area) would make is usable already.

• De maneira aproximada, um stat particular aumenta em 9% pra cada 100 de IP. Existe uma formula para isso em algum lugar do forum.