Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 74.

• new wolves have no quality

Nesnes - - Bugs

you cannot reroll the quality on mounts in general

• Faction Chest bugged

Nesnes - - Bugs

Hello people, If you are experiencing this bug (which is a known issue for players that reached the milestone before the 1. Patch on the 25. march was deployed) please write a ticket to support so they can look into it. Noone on this forum can give you your chests, but they may be able to help you out. @Sylys @MagusAdept @ImaDoki @AioriaLC @chat @Colostome @doncoconuckt

• [Loadout] Possible bug

Nesnes - - Bugs

can you send a screenshot of your loadout that you had the issue with?

• I am not SBI just to make that clear, but I can give you a little bit of input at least. RMT is always punished with a permanent ban for multiple reasons. One of those is that it directly hurts SBI financially. Another is that RMT directly supports real life crime. Usually Silversellers use stolen creditcards or payment information to buy gold from the store, transform it into silver and then sell it further to other players for real life money. The effects of that are 1. Real Money is being sto…

• Quote from Mrpotato: “intresting, but wouldnt this mean that big guilds will all flag for caerleon and monopolize all the payout that they gain for it? ” Quote from Luisana: “Hi, im loving carleon but i have this question. ¿Will menbers of the same guild flagged as carleon able to atack each other? i hope no, since i would like to play with all my guild in the same faction and not just a party of 20. Thanks for the answer! ” Being in the same guild does not prevent killing each other while flagg…

• If any of you feel like they have been treated unfairly or got the wrong penalty you are always free to write a ticket to the support with any evidence or further information you have, they will look into it. Noone in this forum can help you with that, so it is better to ask the support directly than to discuss it here.

• We need another CD LVL!

Nesnes - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from krazzer: “Why not add season points for CD/HG so smaller guilds with 0 bz hideouts have a chance to level a bit. Crystals are pretty much off limits for smaller guilds due to faction cape prices and the current artifact meta. ” you can get PvE fame in CD, which means you are basically already gaining season points from it with the guild challenge. I think more than that would probably destroy the purpose (& I also think it would have the opposite effect of what you are hoping for, gui…

• Quote from ThreeToMidnight: “Hi I have a q, is it allowed to randomly choose a guild member and give them silver, as part of a silver giveaway? ” Best thing you could do is to contact the support and tell them what exactly it is you want to do and how much silver you want to give to whom, what the reason for that giveaway is (what do you gain?), how exactly it will work etc., they will tell you whether it is fine with the ToS or not

• lately it's rarely because of server lags, most likely it was your pc or internet where did you crash? was there a lot of other players around? when I go into full loot PvP areas I usually set my graphic options on normal or low just in case I run into a zerg so that my game won't crash next time you start lagging try to press ALT+H that will take away your whole UI (including nametags and all that), you can reverse it by pressing ALT+H again, that might be an emergency option, just remember tha…

• groups damage

Nesnes - - Beginner's Questions

maybe you misunderstood? It is more efficient to strike as many enemies as possible, the damage against each single one stays the same but your overall damage output is increased because you hit more targets with the same damage

• sorry what i meant was PvP combat fame, you are right about PvE though

• I play stardew valley for a peaceful change next to albion online other than that I have a bunch of steam games that I play every once in a while when the mood hits me I have played a lot of the Witcher (every part), Skyrim, Enderal (skyrim overhaul), Borderlands(all parts), WoW and then of course all those nice smaller games that only last for 30-60hours like ori, everything from deadalic entertainment, Hollow knight, life is strange, Trine, Portal, Eastshade etc edit: Valheim!!!

• Faction update

Nesnes - - General Questions & Discussions

you can make a thread in Feedback & Suggestions there it will be read by a developer and might be considered

• Furniture items can be destroyed in open world areas (meaning everywhere other than personal islands or hideouts) it's part of the game mechanics to prevent people from clustering up maps with furniture You can "attack" funiture by equipping a demolition hammer and hitting it until it breaks it's unfortunate that you lost your crate but it is part of the game mechanics and not a bug/hack

• I do the same as Bieve^ for some people it works better with the F1, F2 you can also (if it's too far away) rebind your keys to use the 1, 2, 3, 4, etc keys and put food and potions somewhere else (I like binding them somewhere else anyways to prevent using them by accident)

• Ingredient Chef

I would just make butter out of goats milk, you'll have to do the market price calculations yourself but I believe it's cheaper than making flour buy order the milk, (or better even buy order crops -> farm milk yourself with goats, they don't need focus when producing milk) sell order the butter, you can use focus to safe costs while crafting it (if you don't have a more efficient way to use it)

• groups damage

this skill for example "lunging strike" basically gives you a buff which stacks per enemy hit, those stacks will directly increase normal attack damage by 40% per stack, so in that sense the more enemies you hit with it the higher your normal attack damage will be afterwards forum.albiononline.com/index.p…3d29d8d04674ca556b1df460a i'ts a very specific situation though, it's not a general rule

• groups damage

it's the same principle though, you just deal damage to each mob individually there are certain skills that will increase you damage the more mobs you hit, but it is not an overall principle

• Quote from teopower89: “So stacking means it refreshes the duration, right? I think I didn't quite catch that. Now I see it. ” no stacking mean exactly that, the effect "stacks" at the top of your screen you see your enemies tag and underneath it's buffs and debuffs, when you hit it with poison arrow you will see the debuff, hover your mouse over it to see the details if now you hit a second time before the debuff runs out it will have a 2 next to it, meaning it stacked 2 debuffs and thus increa…

• Quote from Zoream: “Quote from Zeroaxz: “Zoream, that is what i was starting to notice. i guess T4 journals are cost so much just to rank up fishing laborers. thank you. ” Don't use fisherman's journals to level up, just use generalist trophy ones. ” exactly, the generalist journals are way easier to fill up too since you can fill them with ANY kind of fame (except for combat fame) so even when refining or farming you can fill them up in your bag, you won't get much value out of them but you don…