Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Patch 13 Bearpaw CDR

Inconsequential - - Bugs

Fix Visuals for CDR

• Patch 13 Bearpaw CDR

Inconsequential - - Bugs

So the bearpaws got buffed with 40% cdr when you hit someone but unfortunatly it doesnt work as intended... I was in arena and had Omelete food, I press E and it actually makes it a worse cooldown. ToolTip says 25.34s When i use E goes to 30s even though tooltip says 25.34s also when i hit someone, It's still 30s. No CDR is happening BUG? THIS COULD KILL SOMEONE IF THEY NEED THEIR E!!! Go Ahead and grab some BearPaws and Press E You will see the same thing. If not, try with omelete thats what i …

• Hello, I'd like to talk about the Maces, particularly the one-handed variant. This weapon has risen to the top of the meta and has proven to be a REALLY good weapon. It has everything a weapon can give and frankly its way over tuned. The kit of the weapon has everything from damage to CC and mobility. What I really want to talk about is the Invulnerability that the weapon has even though it doesn't say so in its Tool Tip and honestly the weapon shouldn't have this trait. The weapon should be a r…

• So I'm sure that most of you on here know of the broadsword's crazy strength and the inadequacy of the battleaxe Broadsword E - 10m Range Leap to close the gap - Can Interrupt - Gain flat resistance Not based on Stacks - 10s CD (Op imo) - Not to mention Crazy dmg Battleaxe E - Melee Range - Offers ONLY Lifesteal (Not enough tbh) - Fairly weak damage - 15s CD Swords also have a passive move speed buff from their Q stacks and combining E leap, this makes the weapon very sticky Axes have always lac…

• Honestly the new ability they gave to mace is pretty bad comparativly to the other tank weapons that do damage. Hammers have a decent damage vs this mace even quarterstaffs too. Something should really be done about this cause as of now its wasted as a weapon. Instead maybe have an ability or aura that constantly sucks people in to you Or, an ability where the user gains a similar effect to 1-h dagger where it reduces enemy %hp or Armor (not magic res) on a certain number of hits or something Or…

• Hello Everyone! With the new abilities out and being used, I couldn't help but notice somethings that could be on other people's mind. Should Cleric Robe Ability be usable while channeling? It seems like the ability would be much cleaner and smoother if that were the case. The problem with this though is that it could make the item too powerful so maybe a nerf to compensate? Just seems like the Cleric Robe was meant to be used while channeling at the least. THIS IS DIFFERENT than being able to u…