Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 154.

• Quote from assassinBK: “Quote from Loucipher: “Zgadza się. Wszelkie bonusy z setów zbieraczy działają od T2 w górę. Pytanie do @Siweriusz: a gdzie Ty łowisz? Jak zarzucasz przynętę tam, gdzie ryby nie biorą, to się nie dziw, że zamiast ryb wyciągasz śmieci. Rzuca się tylko tam, gdzie w wodzie widać rybę, to podstawowa zasada. ” I tak i nie."Rzuca się tylko tam, gdzie w wodzie widać rybę, to podstawowa zasada." Zawsze się od tego zaczyna. Później można jeszcze zarzucić kilka razy ale od razu po w…

• Quote from TeckTeck: “Quote from Alysandra: “Quote from gmatagmis: “Subj. Make Caerleon faction to be able to full loot kill and full loot die versus any other faction in yellow and blue zones. ” lol?Why would you think this is a good idea? No one would want to go out, because out of the blue a sub-blob group of Caerleon comes and bomb you on a boss, or gate, or anywhere, and your dead. If a zone is safe, it's safe, end of story, to try and put something like this into the game won't end well an…

• Everyone having trouble with EAC should first see this thread. The last item on the solution list posted there is to contact EAC Support (it's linked in the thread), which is what they should do next. Posting on this forum regarding EAC problems may sometimes help, but is neither the fastest nor the most reliable way of solving these issues.

• Alt-scouting is clearly against the Terms and Conditions, clause 11.2. @MaqLuna, you might want to submit a report to support@albiononline.com with this evidence attached.

• Zgadza się. Wszelkie bonusy z setów zbieraczy działają od T2 w górę. Pytanie do @Siweriusz: a gdzie Ty łowisz? Jak zarzucasz przynętę tam, gdzie ryby nie biorą, to się nie dziw, że zamiast ryb wyciągasz śmieci. Rzuca się tylko tam, gdzie w wodzie widać rybę, to podstawowa zasada.

• Other city prices

Loucipher - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Loucipher: “An alternative for account switching - which may be faster depending on how much you have to type in the login box - might be to simply strip naked (depositing the goods in your guild's bank or a chest) and fast travel for free to any town you want to check market price in. The marketplace is usually very close to the travel planner, so it's a short walk (several seconds at most). Some players maintain a naked alt on their main account just for this p…

• Joining this thread to confirm this. Every once in a while the spear auto-attack will animate, but not deal damage.

• Do PvP można by wymienić łeb na Kaptur Łowcy (daje reflect), a jednoręczny sztylet np. na szpony albo parę sztyletów. Traci się pochodnię, ale sztylety i tak są szybkie, a to da lepszy burst na 1v1.

• how to craft t3

Hello there @NO-TEXT, In order to craft T3 items you need to: - have the Journeyman Crafter node unlocked for the relevant crafting station (note: this is not the same node as the Combat node that lets you equip and use the items!) - have the necessary T3 material for any item you want to craft - find the respective crafting station (T3 crafting stations are available in any starting town, i.e. the one whose name ends with the word "Cross" - you can craft at them for free). Hope this helps you.

• Luneta i rekin to trofea ogólne (podnoszą zadowolenie wszystkim pracownikom). Jeśli chodzi o trofea specjalistyczne, to zbieracze surowców (ci, którzy dostarczają nieprzetworzone surowce) mają swoje trofea, natomiast rzemieślnicy (ci, którzy dostarczają surowce już przetworzone) nie mają.

• [EN] No, this is not possible. You can create another character with a different name and gender. [PL] Nie, nie ma takiej możliwości. Możesz stworzyć nową postać, która będzie miała inną nazwę i płeć.

• Quote from Ravenar: “Quote from Dandylion: “Quote from Ravenar: “Seriously, I thought that when Bandits captured a zone it would turn to black zone... That would make the players able to "vote" which content they really prefer? @Korn ? No? I mean Bandits can band-up and take over carebear zones and turn them BZ. Then Yellow Warriors need to manup and re-claim it if they want to keep living in relative peace.. Lets see who really wants to play this game! ” That would kill off 96% of player base a…

• Other city prices

An alternative for account switching - which may be faster depending on how much you have to type in the login box - might be to simply strip naked (depositing the goods in your guild's bank or a chest) and fast travel for free to any town you want to check market price in. The marketplace is usually very close to the travel planner, so it's a short walk (several seconds at most). Some players maintain a naked alt on their main account just for this purpose.

• Guild Island building

You cannot have farm plots (aka fertile soil) on a guild island. They only exist on player islands - to buy one, you need to pay for 30 days of Premium on the character once. In order to have more building plots, you need to upgrade the island to a higher level. You can do this at the Island Merchant. You can upgrade the island to level 6 at most. Each upgrade costs money (the cost increases as the level goes up), takes 2 minutes to complete and unlocks additional building plots.

• What @AYGIRWOLF said, spears are a decent choice if you don't fancy the axes. Bear in mind, it's not as destructive as axes, but it has decent AoE (Lunging Strike, Forest of Spears), and some nasty and surprising CC. Explore the spear tree in the Destiny Board and see for yourself.

• The irritation of some users regarding whispers instead of channel messages may stem from the fact that the other players might also be looking for the same information you ask for by means of a whisper. Remember, if a question is good enough to ask one user, it's usually good enough to ask the group as a whole. Asking and answering in whisper helps you and you alone, while the same exchange posted in public helps everyone who's on the channel at the time. When somebody whispers a question to me…

• Island Move Reminder

Loucipher - - News & Announcements

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from SeeleFall: “Does every major patch (i.e queen, call-to-arms) have this "move island" feature? ” This is the third island move that has been offered since launch in July 2017. . It doesnt happen with every update ... each time an island move has been offered the update had a major map change. ” Well, looks like we need to take the opportunity while it lasts. At least it's free.

• Oh yes, I do remember, I did faction flag back then and died a few times, too. While we're at remembering: do you remember how many people were active in FW content back then? To make this easier, don't count those who just fame farmed or gathered in starter zones. I mean serious attempts at taking outposts.

• Quote from gmatagmis: “Subj. Make Caerleon faction to be able to full loot kill and full loot die versus any other faction in yellow and blue zones. ” You might as well ask the devs to revert to full-loot full-kill Faction Warfare rules across the Royals. Good luck convincing them to revert the change that brought about probably the biggest increase in traffic on the Royal Continent to date. Nevermind the sinking gold price.

• add 1v1 hgs

Loucipher - - Feedback & Suggestions

As promised in another thread, I'll give this idea my thumbs up. Quote from Trial_hard: “In a funny way, 1 on 1 hg is the missing link for the pvp community.. CD is the endless rat / no rat / unlimited reset / overgear & check - exit if inconvenient.. 1 on 1 hg would be extrem interesting as it would be the pure solo pvp but I would not remove mobs on intrusion else it gets too Duell like.. ” Basically what he said. I've seen complaints about some "rats" breaking the crystals, about forcing peop…