Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 174.

• Quote from paxprobellum: “Quote from GokuBlackBR: “Quote from paxprobellum: “Quote from LoZaNoSkY: “Hello! Im playing with my friends trying to earn silver coins. We went to 7lvl zones to do blue and green quests, but we only get chests with runes. What is the best way to farm silver coins in a group of 4 player tear 6? Thanks in advance! ” I would do random group dungeons (the large entrances) in red or black zone. You can bring 4.1 gear and clear it without a problem and very low risk. Persona…

• prepare to pay high taxes

• Quote from Quicksilver88: “Quote from GokuBlackBR: “Quote from Quicksilver88: “Quote from GokuBlackBR: “Copying and pasting the same system everywhere is not improvements at all. So they can do that same thing the big guilds are doing since you guys introduced the cluster queue. That's the content you wanted to be more avaliable to new players? also the same frustration? So it's working very well. 2VEaIZw.png Let's lock them out of the map while no one is active like we already do in black zones…

• Quote from Quicksilver88: “Quote from GokuBlackBR: “Copying and pasting the same system everywhere is not improvements at all. So they can do that same thing the big guilds are doing since you guys introduced the cluster queue. That's the content you wanted to be more avaliable to new players? also the same frustration? So it's working very well. 2VEaIZw.png Let's lock them out of the map while no one is active like we already do in black zones and that's why no ones watch the Albion twich chann…

• Sério que você está preocupado com montarias?

• Quote from paxprobellum: “Quote from LoZaNoSkY: “Hello! Im playing with my friends trying to earn silver coins. We went to 7lvl zones to do blue and green quests, but we only get chests with runes. What is the best way to farm silver coins in a group of 4 player tear 6? Thanks in advance! ” I would do random group dungeons (the large entrances) in red or black zone. You can bring 4.1 gear and clear it without a problem and very low risk. Personally, I would stay away from the static dungeons unl…

• Hardcore Expeditions

• Guild focada totalmente em Hardcore Expeditions. Venha aprender como realmente se joga o conteúdo. Mais de 2 anos de experiência no HCE. https://discord.gg/WeUTHY6U8H

• Yeah they make a post like that saying about 140k players but when they release something new SBI also says: "Oh we didn't expect so many players in the new contents..." like wtf. Read your own blog.

• Bug list

GokuBlackBR - - Bugs

I noticed the same thing here. On HCE when i try to stack the CC passive from the mace some mobs do not count the stack. Many times i tough i was lagging or something but some friends just confirmed to me. Some passive, auto-attackr or something like that are not working/stacking in some mobs.

• I always say that the PK is the blue player and the Red player is the victim.

• This is how SBI program the game

GokuBlackBR - - Rants

up because everybody needs to see that work very well done.

• This is how SBI program the game

GokuBlackBR - - Rants

Copying and pasting the same system everywhere is not improvements at all. So they can do that same thing the big guilds are doing since you guys introduced the cluster queue. That's the content you wanted to be more avaliable to new players? also the same frustration? So it's working very well. 2VEaIZw.png Let's lock them out of the map while no one is active like we already do in black zones and that's why no ones watch the Albion twich channel because you only see 10% of the people is actuall…

• Quote from w00style: “Quote from GokuBlackBR: “What was the situation that gave you those points?If it was for kill and KO's it should be a lot better than yesterday but also a lot worse than before this first 2 patchs. Also the amout of points for objectives like domaining the clusters got increased. I'm not defending the changes just trying to give you some hope. ” its for killing a bat in solo dungeon, but still with 6,000,000 cap, anything bellow 1 shouldn't exist ” True

• Quote from w00style: “forum.albiononline.com/index.p…dab502275013a79c5ceff3db3 5x nerf with release day of the patch, bringing back actual rates for 4 hours, quick hot fix nerfing it 10x I guess, biggest hype was the race whoever gets 1st to elite mounts, now its corrupted... I lost motivation and fun. ” What was the situation that gave you those points? If it was for kill and KO's it should be a lot better than yesterday but also a lot worse than before this first 2 patchs. Also the amout of po…

• Quote from Malkalma: “Increased maximum Faction Points that can be earned by knocking down or killing other players in Faction Warfare - now matches the launch values that were in place prior to Patch 1 And this value was exactly... ? ” Yesterday was 2 points for assisting even on Red Zones and yes i can only assis because I'm tank. But today i already saw numbers like 10+ so I think it's a lot better.

• Rats are needed. - SBI, 2021.

• Faction Warfare is Dead

GokuBlackBR - - Rants

This is a pretty honest freedback from who literally played the content since the first day. But today after the nerf in the amount of points that you get from Kill and KO's the quantity of players drecreased insanely. Before you was getting a decent amout of points that was almost nothing for some roles but that was understandeable. Tanks and healers deserve more points for the obvious reasons. The Tank will just suicide to stun some people beucause of the time there is no follow up beucase you…