Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Banco

KrownedKlown - - Guild Recruitment

edit: TellTales is so much faster at this hahaha! Hi! You may want to check out our guild! We love new people Feel free to join us on Discord as well so you can get to know us better! https://discord.gg/EWpQH7

• lookin fer guild :D

KrownedKlown - - Guild Recruitment

Hi! We're not a smallish guild but we're pretty chill and you're totally free in what you want to do. You can check out our website here: tearsofmorgana.com or hop on over to our discord channel (discord.gg/EWpQH7S) so you can get to know us!

• Awesome! Thanks for the progress update and ETA on the server changes

• Wrong account details

KrownedKlown - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from Spankie: “From devs´s Hello there! Thanks for reaching out! There is currently no ETA when this is fixed, the current DB copy on the staging system was done prior to the end of beta. Seeing as your account was registered at 2017-07-09 11:43:20 UTC this means your account hasn't been copied over to the staging system. We are working on fixing this and will be able to give you more information tomorrow. We are really sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, but rest assured that you…

• Wrong account details

KrownedKlown - - Feedback Testserver

Seems its an issue with those who purchased founder packs on the 9th. So we can only wait for devs to fix it at this point.

• I just ran the launcher as admin and it worked fine for me.

• Finished download - Invalid Account

KrownedKlown - - Bugs

Quote from Sets: “I spoke with CS and apparently there is an issue with those that bought the Founder packs on the 9th (before it was too late). They said they are working on it. ” Thanks! Figured something was happening. Tried so many times and kept getting invalid lol

• Sounds like a plan. Need some lost people to keep me company Add me on Discord! eiruuru#8729