Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 484.

• Long long time ago you could come out in flat 6 Alone and still kill flat 8 that was the golden age of ganking the reason sbi killed that was because the gankers killed people who 99% of the time wont fight back up to last season you need come out in 3-2 to actualy catch your prey and then kill him properly but now with the faction update and with zergs and groups running around the red zones gankers have mostly lost their place the cost of ganking for starters is actualy quite cheap with a t6 c…

• hits like a truck if you actualy land it with full combo though. one of the most satisfying combos to land and also one of the harderst i would love to play it once but you actually need high spec to one shot someone and its not really reliable

• black hands has purge and knock back. so you are not wrong there

• dual dagger was always dealing this amount of damage. always has been it was just that it had a stupid stand time which made it so klunky that it was impossible to play Daggers - Slit Throat (Dagger Pair) - Cast Time: 0.4s -> 0.3s - Standtime: 1s -> 0.4s - Now also reduces the enemy's Healing Received by 20% while the bleed is active here is the patch notes from the last patch. look that monster of a stand time with such a stand time it was very chase a target after casting due to you being stuc…

• i mean i have not reach the end of game of faction and tested how much points / money you can make / lose but i have tested roads/ corrupted dungeons/ blackzone static dungeons and gathering to an extensive amount other large group activity such as ava dungeons and world bosses sounds profitable but the time and effort needed to bring together such a team is such as hassle from my testing Roads is pretty much a hit or miss. there is no such thing as consistency in roads which can be frustrating …

• the SOLO pvp nature mains were complaing about the thorns nerf on nature a while ago but i was correct on my mark where the devs wanted to buff the healing power of nature to be able to compete with holy just look at all those healing buffs. tell me it will not become viable as a HEALER. and only played as a HEALER. a proper healer and not nature thorns in the middle of fking arena pardon my language. having a nature healer in arena with thorns on Q really riled me up today

• agreed. the other options are just too good at what they do one is high range with high damage while the other is a bloody zoning tool which is universally versatile vs all melees i can see why some melee mains complain that chasing a frost and to a smaller extent figthing a guardian boots fire staff is cancerous lets not forget bows too XD then there are options like claymore which fixes that and for some reason bearpaws is on the list in viable melee builds even after all the changes how is fi…

• if you are not getting at least 500k at the very minimum every 1hr then you are playing roads of avalon wrong you do not go into a road looking for specific content you take what the road give you. you take fight gear along side some gathering tools. honestly you should have at least t6 in 2-3 gathering professions before you enter roads because resources on the maps are not spread evenly or are already taken most of the time of course if you are solo the content will be limited causing you to r…

• Gank

The_Support_God - - Rants

there should be a end game content of some sort which streamers can challenge or should challenge at least once in their career the streaming community has shifted to mostly solo corrupted dungeons with the exception of people like equarts which loves to 1vX

• that line is so misleading if people did not see the full changes and only see the single line while the number of people get affected is reduced the power of each one affected is increased up to a certain point still a nerf in group pvp but a buff in solo pvp

• Gank

hummm i also think black zone abit too peaceful atm. due to lack of players outside of zvz time there is just nothing worth risking in the black zone to worth running several zones deep at least in a solo player point of view This game currently lacks proper "End game content" and i think i know why. the drop pool is almost too similar for every content aside from roads of avalon/avalon content also unlike most mmo games there is a lack of "end game superweapons". if you were to look at world of…

• Normaly i am in favour of changes devs do or at least can understand some reason how ever small behind it but there are times like this where even i cannot understand the devs i mean in group fights specter jacket is a high impact high risk high reward ability even with the hellgate meta with staff of balance and hellion hood combo which makes this jacket OP in hellgates this nerf is abit much for the pvp side of things because after this nerf to get even the sligthest value you need hit at leas…

• i agree the nerfs are too harsh for a pvp point of view i mean compared with stalker jacker which deals 1600 magic damage over 8 seconds which is less after including resistances not to mention being purgeable Stalker jacker has this place as a budget specter jacket a specter jacket deals 66 True damage every 0.5 seconds in an aura which lasts up to 20 seconds which is 40 ticks of true damage for a grand total of 2640 true damage which is enough to kill most players granted you would die faster …

• first off you must compare fire wave to all fire staff W at t8 with max spec ignite deals 619 damage instant casts and gives cast speed and move speed to kill someone if they below 40% hp fire wall deals almost zero damage in exchange for a literal wall which is useful for fights against melees but not so much against ranged or with people who has blink next comes fire ball with 709 damage some cast time with some moderate aoe and range then comes fire artillery with a whopping 3369 AOE damage o…

• Gank

"should be" is a very relative term depending on if you are a solo or in a guild some areas most notably without any friendly hideouts is very hard for people to gather. to gather in blackzone you need a hideout or somewhere safe to store your stuff then transport it down to royals to sell later ontop of that large guild would not take kindly to people stealing their resources in their zone either epically t8 stone and hide and lets be real assume you gather for 1-2 hours and your transport moun…

• In my quest to find the line weapon i desire most to play i have expreimented with alot of stuff and curse is one of them. although not fully spec in it before i respec the whole line into bows but i can say that 1h curse is one of weapons in albion that demands you take notice of course due to how often hard immunities and defensives (cleric robe,cowl,guardian helm, sword parry strike and ect) come up 1h curse feels like it does less damage then it should but the reality is that it does a shit …

• Gank

Ohhh ganking the most best feature of the game *sarcasm* while i agree ganking is much harder than it was before to be fair you are ganking people who wont fight back most of the time and you also come in large numbers making escaping hard as it is already. as if one person can escape from a mob of players with perma cc chain solo ganking and dungeon diving was killed and transformed into corrupted dungeons and now you people complain that they became rats or became so hard to fight because they…

• add 1v1 hgs

The_Support_God - - Feedback & Suggestions

i find it funny how people complain about rats. when it is natural to not want to die i have gone beyond the point of trying to catch rats which flee all the time into someone who waits for people to invade me or wants to fight me earnestly think about it this way. before corrupted dungeons was a thing where people would solo dive dungeons and kill pve players in the green dungeons this made blackzone (since T8 dunegons only spawn in blackzone) and to an extent redzone dungeon diving an interest…

• NDA great holy

wait i take back my statement earlier yesterday. if great holy heals 10 instead of 5 and you look away at how shittly the channel and range is you are looking at a holy staff that heals almost double the amount of fallen holy staff due to cd changes oupsies. that would now be broken. great holy in its current state heals for almost as much as fallen if one player recieve all ticks of healing which normaly does not happen. but in larger scale zvz it would be better for great holy than 1 hand natu…

• NDA great holy

If it got the blight staff treatment and the number of people healed increase to 10 my statement still stands