Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

• What is the fastest way to get to daily reward? Group up and take outposts? Kill enemies as solo player? It seems really hard to fill the daily reward progress bar (but maybe I'm doing something wrong). Looking forward to your suggestions, thanks!

• Hello @Retroman! Refreshing the topic as 20v20 is sadly still in a bad state due to a lack of teams in a full loot mode. As we can see from stats, there are basically 3 teams that play lvl 2+ daily: SUN teams (or associated ones) and Violets team (that was made like 3 days ago). Lvl 2 in s12: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…d0990517c1f55d3074d3414e5 Lvl 3 in s12: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…d0990517c1f55d3074d3414e5 These were the full loot matches. Let's take a look at non lethal ones. Lvl 1 …

• 20v20 missing second timer

Ashoracky - - Bugs

Hello. During the offseason there is no second timer for 20v20 in each time slot e.g. there is like 19 UTC only (no 19:30). I guess it is bugged and second timer should be available. Cheers!

• Hello @Retroman! Changes to 20v20 for Season 12 looks really promising and we hope this content will only grow as the time passes by! However, I would like to bring to your attention the problem that is and, without a change, will still be there. Right now on lvl 1 people bring like 10 hallowalls just to make sure they interrupt your capping and buy enough time for their team to join the fight once you wipe the guy that suicides to interrupt. This is nowhere near to the gameplay style that is on…

• Equart's video: youtu.be/tMjqnaDjFHQ?t=421 Take a look at his whole video. Some other features seems bugged as well. A lot of feedback there.

• @Mytherceria Any comment on this?

• Up!

• Tokens glitch

Ashoracky - - General Questions & Discussions

Hello! I would like to ask for an official statement from SBI regarding rumours about tokens duplicate bug. Is it fake or true? Could we get more details? Cheers!

• Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “All good changes, but I'm not sure the additional level of 20v20 is going to do much to increase how many people are doing this activity. From my experience, because of how expensive all the meta artifacts are (like robes of purity) it's a really hard jump for 20 players to make from level 1 (non-lethal) to the next level with full loot, no matter what the IP soft cap is. I don't know if the solution is to increase drop rates of avalonian fragments/artifacts or to make …

• Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Retroman: “... Match Rule Changes To weaken strategies of pushing objectives with massive casualties, we are increasing the value of a player kill. Holding the majority of the capture points should still be very important, but both teams will have to be a bit more careful with casualties on their side. To make up for this change we also increase the Starting Points per team, so the total match duration keeps roughly the same length and is not shortened by the change…

• Great changes, especially for 20v20! Now limit number of hideouts per zone, per guild, make hideout entering as a channeling process and we truly are one step closer to black zones that they meant to be!

• 12m for robe 6m for sandals

• @Retroman @PrintsKaspian These changes do not solve any issues that 20v20 currently has. It still has casual lvl 1 and pro lvl 2 daily with no chance for new teams to somehow learn this content in a full loot mode. Besides that lvl 1 20v20 is now a total CLOWN FIESTA. People bring 15 guardian helmets and act like zombie army, even if you wipe 70% of them the remaining players will still be able to cancel your capping and with guardian helmets they can buy enough time for the players that died to…

• It removes the dots, so it counters all the curse staves, what do you mean? You said: "Curse will be super strong as guardian helmet is dead and reflect or mage chowl will be picked, curse has its natural enemy removed" I was reffering to it.

• Did you read how the new guardian helmet works? I guess no assuming you think curse will be super strong because the helmet is dead.

• Hello Retroman. Just a short suggestion from my side. Please also consider the ideas below: - expand maximum lvl to lvl 7, - make lvl 1 & 2 to be played at 19:00 (and other daily timers), lvl 2 & 3 to be played at 19:30 (and other daily timers), - or maybe even lvl 1, 2 & 3 to be played at each time slot (if there is enough player base - but I think this change with intermediate lvl 2 will bring more teams to this wonderful content) - other lvls will be played as it is right now - lvl 4 once per…

• She/he said the cloud is made in a CD so it's one of the traps.

• @Retroman Ok, clear, thank you. But have you ever considered, for example, following solution to bring it to the game? We have 3 players, A and B in one alliance and 1 enemy player called C. A is dealing 60 dmg with his jacket, B is dealing 40 damage with his jacket (because of damage modifiers). They are atacking enemy player C and C is in the overlapping area of A's and B's jackets. The player C receives average damage so 50 dmg. Player A and B is using lifesteal food so they will get healed h…

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Corrected an issue where multiple players using Self Ignition (Specter Jacket) in one area dealt no damage - damage now affects enemies in overlapping areas but without stacking the damage, as intended ” Could you please tell us the details? What if, for example, one player has Muisak and other items with damage modifiers that boost his specter damage and the other got 0 damage modifiers? Which player will deal damage to the enemy? Considering the specter is used mostl…

• Hello. Don't you think it is way too low in terms of number of players and debuff? I mean HOW a guild with 35 players (10% debuff) could beat a zerg with 150 players (30% debuff). The bigger zerg has 4 TIMES more players and they only deal 22% LESS damage. With every change you disencourage small guilds from ZvZ. The only thing that matters right now is numbers and NAPs. Bring it together with cluster queue and you got the answer: people will ONLY play in outlands within big alliances and NAPs t…