Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 280.

• Life Touch bug

Tempei - - Bugs

Quote from Aynraynd: “1. isnt a bug (every cleanse can do that) 2. 1h curse E does ~2.5x more dmg than 1h xbow E. If ur skill does more dmg, must have more counters. 3. even with lifetouch being the main meta for healer in 2s, it isnt a big deal for a good (or God) 1h curse player. If u are just spaming random dmg, yeah, u will never will win against a lifetouch. Pro tip: u just need 1 good E to kill. 4. is just a description problem ” nope, its a bug if every cleanse can cleanse the curse E the…

• Life Touch bug

Tempei - - Bugs

- Life Touch removes 1-h curse death mark, when life touch clearly states it removes all debuffs except Damage over Time. - Curse Death mark over the course of set Time does Damage based on the number of curse stacks. - Curse Death mark is similar to light Crossbow E which over the course of Time the Bomb explodes and does Damage, yet you can't lifetouch cleanse a light crossbow bomb,even though these two skills are similar in nature. - Curse death mark already has a hard counter with guardian h…

• Yea, from what was said in the statement, I don't see a bright future for HG's , many veteran HG'ers have given their feedback and from this response , looks like it wasn't clear.

• Sadly,they've been nerfing ganking methods and tactics before the game went F2P. I'm sure this update will go through, there has been a lot of protests from the ganking community with many of their ganking nerfs but they've fallen on deaf ears. As a person who has been ganking since beta,let them nerf it to the ground to the point where caerleon prices on items are a mirror image of those in the royals,then maybe they will address ganking in a new light.

• Quote from vPudding: “We're a mid-tier Hellgate team that was doing only HG 5x5 content, mostly from HG we've gotten our PVE and PVP fame. After a new update, we've played more than 30 matches and I'll try to provide our feedback. 1. 5x5 hellgates always were high-risk / high-reward fame content (except teams with 4.1 gear). Before: you kill an enemy team, you kill a final boss - you get 300k-400k PVE fame on your gear (with premium). Now: you kill an enemy team, you might not face a final boss …

• Quote from Shymon: “The biggest problem i see is that as the new HG stands there is very little incentive for new teams to try out 5s with the current rewards that HGs give. Before even a yellow HG gives 150k+ pve fame for every gate you win (free or contested), the current fame given by the mobs is woefully less and not very useful to any newer players trying to gain fame while PvPing. Also currently you can be a "losing" HG team and still make a profit from free gate chests and occasional wins…

• To start off this is my HG experience which speaks for itself 16b595cd108dee7caff44b49155795ab.png The 5 v 5 HG community is a very very small part of the community so please look at this HG change closely. I'll keep this simple with straight to the point bullet points. The Good - Map layout is great to allow different terrain for different 5 v 5 comps mainly rdps to shoot over walls. - You can't go in as 4 so your team can't be ratted outside of gate. - Consumable map makes it harder for people…

• Quote from Maszke: “You don't need 4.1 artifacts to make 4.1 gear. ” yes because there is none, there is no 4.1 artifact so a flat artifact will suffice, the problem is there is a 4.1 solo map so why isn't that used to make a 4.1 satchel? It's a flaw in game design IMO.

• Traditionally crafting was consistent, in Albion to make a item you need resources , and to make the same item but 4.1 you needed the same resources but 4.1. To make a 4.1 blood-letter you need 4.1 bars ,4.1 leather and then the relic but since there is no 4.1 relic a flat relic will suffice makes sense.The problem with game design comes with the design of the newly released satchels to make a 4.0 satchel you need 4.0 leather,4.0 cloth, and 4.0 solo map, but if you wanted to make a 4.1 satchel y…

• Hellion Jacket Bug

Tempei - - Bugs

Demonic staff healing reductions do not affect hellion jackets healing aura

• Hellgate bug

Tempei - - Bugs

Quote from Akoron: “Not a bug, this was done on purpose my guy. ” Find it hard to believe that SBI would approve this mechanic for 5 v 5 hg when casualties are bound to happen and if you lose a healer you pretty much can't do the boss. especially in yellows.Not only that 5 v 5 hg's no one swaps really to counter the enemy team, the only swaps that happen is for fame farm sets when the enemy team is killed.

• Hellgate bug

Tempei - - Bugs

You can't switch weapons in 5 v 5 yellow hell gates now with this update, now you can't switch to a fame farm set after you wipe a team and not only that. If you do encounter a team and both fight and you lose your healer, now you can't pick up a healing staff and do the hg boss after you win.

• Griefing Hellgates

Tempei - - Feedback & Suggestions

Why is there even a channel time for getting into hellgates? After killing out world HG portal boss the cast time to get inside the HG should be instant, this should be applied to all types of HG's.There is no reason why there should be a channel time.All this allows is griefage of Hellgates with Battle mounts in yellows warbow griefers in reds and warbow high mobility tank rats in blacks. This also leads to 2 v 5 inside gates, and also Free gates, making the simple change to all HG's making it …

• Remove Dash when Rooted

Tempei - - Feedback & Suggestions

SBA has a long history of not being consistent,if they allow this to go on and deem this as working as intended,then allow people to cast spells while being silenced but don't allow their effect to go off and put it on cooldown.

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “No - remove the incentive Based on numbers of assist that was not affected by Zerg buff / debuff last 10 mins give increased trash rate ” but what about taking down a battle mount transporting resources between towns, should I be penalized for bringing a team to kill the guy or am I suppose to figure out how to solo kill a battlemount?

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “What about if u knock down in yellow zone you become immune to executions? That solves it all, and is the least to change? Look, current abuse is red knock down faction flag. Faction flag is helpless, enemy faction flag gets called in to execute U break this chain as soon as red knocks down in yellow faction flagged it gets while knockdown and standup immunity to execution.. Done ” I'd just tell my team to run a couple of great arcane ,judicator boots,smoke bomb helmet to…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Tempei: “Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Tempei: “came back from a break when solo dungeons was the recent update and I have to say they killed solo/duo pvp for me with the amount of new mobs that clutter portal zones,but they did good with that shrine.Im hoping with the queen update they lower the clutter with avalonians to make roaming ganking viable for small groups and not cater to the everyday zerg ” Avalonian mobs are being removed with the Queen…

• honestly with that guardian helmet curses staff should get 11m range seeing how we are overexposed for the 1st 4 stacks just for it 2 b removed.It also removes grudge.

• 1h mace had a long E silence, that was amazing for ganking used to use it all the time after the victim gets dismounted, now it's dead content just like when we had a flail mace type weapon that knocks back on the e when you can just get a crossbow and get that E on a passive lol.

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Tempei: “came back from a break when solo dungeons was the recent update and I have to say they killed solo/duo pvp for me with the amount of new mobs that clutter portal zones,but they did good with that shrine.Im hoping with the queen update they lower the clutter with avalonians to make roaming ganking viable for small groups and not cater to the everyday zerg ” Avalonian mobs are being removed with the Queen update. The invasion will be over. The event w…