Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Building upgrade rights?

Mortac - - Beginner's Questions

That fixed it! Thank you.

• Building upgrade rights?

Mortac - - Beginner's Questions

We're a two-people guild. I'm the guildmaster, and I've set my friend as a co-owner on our guild island, but yet he's not allowed to initiate upgrades for some reason. Why is that? It keeps saying he doesn't have the rights.

• Thanks. I'll see if I want to get into it or not. I've played the game some in the past but never got that far and only stuck to PVE. Is there a recommended place to build your island if you want to focus on PVE?

• I mainly play co-op games with a friend or two. We don't really do PVP games as we enjoy the cooperation aspect much more, and usually enjoy more relaxed gaming sessions than the stress that can typically come with PVP. We like to play together to develop our characters, craft and build whatever is available. So, is this game even worth playing if we have no real interest in participating in guild events/combat? Is there any reasonable amount of PVE content for two people to play through? Is it …

• Zone color explanations

Mortac - - Feedback & Suggestions

Could you please add zone color explanations to the map screen? For example, hovering over the color of the banner in the top left corner could explain the rules for that zone. I'm a noob in this game and I'd appreciate not having to Google to figure out basic mechanics. It seems this should be highly relevant information to have easily available.

• Quote from Midgard: “Pretty much everyone can see this except the Devs. They are blind to it. ” Yes, and this is really sad. I like this game, but I only like to play with a few of my RL friends in our tiny guild of 4-5 people working together. I have no interest of all this big guild mumbo-jumbo. It's simply not to my interest. I feel like I'm being kicked out from the end game content because the devs tell me to leave my guild and join a large zerg-group of randoms instead. Not sure I will hav…

• I agree that respawn times should be random. It feels like exploration and discovery is being replaced by keeping a schedule and locking resources to specific people. It's the #1 thing I don't like with the new patch. It feels like a bad design decision that additionally only caters to people that are able to play at very specific times every day. This is supposed to be a game. Games should be enjoyed when you feel like playing them, and not force you into keeping a schedule.

• MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOWMEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOWMEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOWMEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOWMEOW MEOW MEOW…

• Quote from Qolkkalom: “I see we didnt understand... Implementing better resolution isnt that izi, and require much more then "just type code, will be fine"... What i want to say is: better resolution isnt that important compering with others thinks to do. SI isnt big Company and bought funder pack is best way to support and motivate them. Im sure devs will make it Anyway P.S. to behonest im not sure i would like to see wishlist from players to devs and how big it is. ” Understood, and I respect …

• Quote from Qolkkalom: “You got that size monitor and You can only spend money for veteran ? I cant belive its Your screen. To the point - Its beta not final product, have You even read terms? ” What are you even talking about? None of your statements make sense. I'm soon going to purchase a 21:9 monitor as well with the same resolution. It doesn't mean I have the intent to buy games for ludicrous amounts of money because of that. Finally, why would he need to read the terms to request support fo…

• Quote from gmatagmis: “I think it's mainly because all spells are still in tuning state, and there is no point to rewrite tooltips, when you know it may be changed. Imho. SBI should make procedure-generated tooltips like [Spell name] + "Range " + [Range] + If hasCatsTime( "Cast time " + [Cast time}) + If isChaneled("Duration " + [Duration]) + if isAreaEffect("Area range "+ [Area range]) have Buff / have Debuff... and so on with all possible stats and effects spell may have. And after final tunin…

• I edited the thread title to calm the sensitives. Anyway, you're telling me that adjusting 5 tooltips is so difficult that it can't be done in an afternoon? It's not even about them not matching. It's about them not being written down at all. No, it really isn't that hard. Skills have hardcoded values and if that's somehow difficult to look up, then their code is a mess. Additionally, fixing the tooltips in one translation doesn't necessarily require it being translated into all languages at onc…

• Some of you guys are saying this as if it would be some advanced complicated task to have one guy spend an afternoon looking at the data and fixing a few lines of text. I've heard that you should specialize in this game because mastering everything will take years. So, if I'm new to the game and know nothing about it, those tooltips are basically the only thing I have to base my decisions on, and I simply can't because they didn't find it important enough to put one guy spending an afternoon fix…

• /feedback on /rant on So, this game basically revolves around the destiny board. Pick your targets in the destiny board and go for them! Why, then, are fundamental stats missing on skills that you will base your entire future path on? I've been browsing through the various weapons and skills, and I'm unable to make a decision on where to go because of this. This is unfathomably stupid since the whole core of the game appears to revolve around this. This problem can be found on skills spread all …