Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Kurwiu: “Quote from SHARKY: “Winter Bears only live in Albion and are easily distinguishable from Polar Bears by their shoulder humps. ” go fanboy somewhere else, this is feedback forum, thanks ” and you got my feedback on your feedback.

• Quote from Kurwiu: “looks like grizzly painted white, polar bears dont have shoulder humps, ridiculous ” Except it’s not a Polar Bear - it’s a Winter Bear. Polar Bears only live in the Artic. Winter Bears only live in Albion and are easily distinguishable from Polar Bears by their shoulder humps.

• If you have an island, put the gear in a chest, and give sufficient rights to your alt, for both island access and chest access.

• Quote from JaapMoor: “hi guys i hope someone can shed some light on my situation , im not recieving the email confermation code from the login screen i have all my account details and i am also logged in online to the albion online home page , is ther any way i can change the email address or maybey link another recovery email or phone number to my profile ???? ” Hi @JaapMoor, Welcome to the forums. Can you please get in touch with support about your issue, and they will be able to assist: albio…

• After CTA Mount sounds sometimes dissapear

SHARKY - - Bugs

It’s been reported and will be fixed in an upcoming patch soon: Call to Arms - Known Issues (Update: March 31st)

• Roll Back the Greataxe Nerf

SHARKY - - Feedback Testserver

I too find it a bit harsh on PvE. If the damage per tick vs mobs was increased to match the damage per tick vs players, then I feel the WW channel wouldn’t be so bad* (Hidden Content)

• Quote from fip: “Edit:didn't mean to post this in the overpowered/underpowered items section ” I moved the post to the correct section for you.

• Hewwo.

SHARKY - - Introduce yourself!

I'm looking forward to tuning in. Will be a lot of fun to watching him give away millions of fame every time he gets killed.

• Easiest way to see what resources a zone has is to check the map (press M). Then press on a zones title-bar. This will bring up the zones mini-map, and in the top right portion of the mini-map, the zones available resources are displayed. As far as I can tell, all T3/T4 blue Steppes zones and all yellow Steppe zones have T3 ore. I even just went out into Longmarch Meadow to make sure, and I found some.

• +1 I miss them too.

• Quote from CassX: “Quote from SHARKY: “Unfortunately, I'm only a Veteran Founder, not the required Legendary. ” Ah, sorry then for mark you. ” No need to be sorry - I would have helped if I could. I'm sure a Legendary Founder will step up to help soon.

• Unfortunately, I'm only a Veteran Founder, not the required Legendary.

• While this setting does give you a very slightly wider view, it does not show name tags any earlier - name tags show up at the same time in any resolution.

• Hey @Xanxio, I'm really sorry, I accidentally deleted your in-game message, instead of replying. The password change seems like it is the issue. I've no idea when the next database sync will happen, but I'll post back here when it does.

• I'm not sure when the most recent database sync was, but it could well have been over 40 days ago. If it was more recent then could it be possible you've changed your password at some point?

• Cant get into test server

SHARKY - - Bugs Testserver

Quote from Whiskyyy: “Quote from IMP000068: “У меня также есть та же проблема ” I dont see log in screen either is it gonna be fixed? ” Read Dagother's post above yours

• Quote from Hamster: “The move will include all me houses and chests with all me stuff? ” Yes, everything on your island will be moved. It would of course be a good idea to transfer everything from your current city bank, to island chests first though.

• Hi @Reffors, Welcome to the forums. Unfortunately, the Test Server does not send out the verification emails. Periodically the database is copied over from Live. If you have started playing on a new device, or a new account since that last DB update, then your device/account will not be verified on the Test Server. The only thing you can do is wait for the next time the Live DB is copied over, which will include your verified device/account and you'll then have access to play on Test. If you are…

• T8 SRDs - great fame, worth the risk.

• Redeem Code

SHARKY - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from AlphaLexzu: “I've just started. I saw the use of redeem code, but where can I find it, can you help? thank s ” Hi @AlphaLexzu, Welcome to the forums. I'm not quite sure what you mean about 'Redeem Code', but you can enter keys for gold etc within your account, on this screen here: albiononline.com/en/profile/