Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

• After 5 months of manual filtering for sales, let me bump this thread. Could we get those 3 sub-filters please? I only need to read my sales, not purchases (too many purchases to read them all, etc.). The game UI already offers sub-filters like this in "category" filter in marketplace so it shouldn't be that hard to reuse the same UI code for this in mailbox filtering (for "marketplace" field).

• If you damage him enough and he heals self too much, he will eventually be affected by healing sickness and then you should be able to kill him as his heals won't be too efficient anymore. I am not saying that this will work in your case, but I've seen videos of this strategy working.

• I am not against any kind of play, I just like balance (between survival chances and killing chances) and variety (many options for player to play the game). Right now if you as a solo player want to participate in open world pvp, you pretty much have to go for supermobile builds such as bloodletter, carving sword or double bladed, and/or rely on boots with superior escape potential like demon boots or miner workboots (often together with undead cape) to be able to retreat from 1vN situations. M…

• I am aware you can choose one of the few supermobile builds in the game, but wouldn't it be better if you as a soloer had more options to play this game? Also even if you go with these builds, nothing prevents the bigger group to use very mobile builds as well. I am aware there are features like those of demon boots or miner workshoes that give you some chance, but against well organized bigger groups, even that will often not help. I am not asking for massive movement bonus for solo players, ev…

• buying materials ui

Elestir - - Bugs

When buying materials such as leather, you cannot change enchantment level (you can only change tier) while already in buying/selling dialog just like it works for normal equipment. I see no reason why this shouldn't work for materials.

• It would be nice if one could set a maximum limit for transactions in markets. It would protect player from accidentaly spending too much due to misclicks, carelessness, etc. I've seen several videos where streamers accidentaly bought a potion for tens of millions. If there was a setting where they could set a max limit, it would just showed them a notice that the transaction was cancelled due to their limit settings. So if they insisted, they would first have to disable the limit in the prefere…

• I think it could help the game if there was a feature for soloers that would slightly increase their mobility, to give them better chance to escape big organized groups of gankers. It could be e.g. in a form of passive on every shoes (either as new passive or addition to the courier passive), giving some % speed bonus based on party size (so for groups of 3+ it would give such a tiny bonus it wouldn't be worth choosing, but for soloers it would help noticably and for groups of two it could be so…

• mobs reset if knocked back to walls/etc.

Elestir - - Bugs

Many bosses (or bigger mobs in general) in dungeons tend to reset if you knock them near the walls and they get trapped by various obstacles in the terrain. Kinda annoying when your group gets a boss to almost dead and then one of your group members does the knockback which causes the glitch and it resets the boss...

• Demonic Harbinger's aoe attacks

Elestir - - Bugs

When Demonic Harbinger (corrupted dungeon boss) is about to perform some of his attacks, the area of effect of those attacks will be highlighted for player so player can try to dodge it, but in case of this boss, he will often change angle of attack in the very last moment before he performs those attacks, invalidating the area highlight. I think I saw this happen rarely for some other mobs too (morgana mages with their big aoe attack i think), but on this mob it happens way too often compared t…

• Or maybe make the cooldown based on number of allies shielded (30-40 seconds per ally, etc.).

• Just give it time. When everyone stops playing nature now, they will realize they went too far with the nerf and will buff it again. Hopefully this won't take too long though. I think they should have kept the reflect. Thorns that do not work as reflect make no sense. I mean if you hit someone surrounded by thorns, you get hurt, right? Maybe they should completely redesign the spell now (and rename it) if they want to get rid of reflect for druids. If the main issue was reflect synergy with merc…

• Est. Market Value at Artifact Foundry

Elestir - - Bugs

The shown estimated market value shown for enchanted item in the Artifact Foundry window is incorrect (different to one that is then shown for actually enchanted item in your inventory).

• Maybe a tweak similar to the one applied to hallowfall could help. I.e. longer cooldown on frost nova but if you hit multiple players with it, cooldown gets shorter.

• It would be nice have filters in mailbox for: - purchases - sales - expired orders I often just want to read the sales and delete the rest, so it would save me lot of time filtering it manually... Thank you.

• Another idea to help with unfair match-ups would be to make overcharge more efficient (maybe twice as much) in corrupted dungeons (also with higher chance to trash the eq afterwards). 8.3 guys will be reluctant to overcharge their precious 8.3 gear while guys with somewhat cheaper gear will be more motivated to overcharge to get their chance against overgeared enemy.

• What could help with this problem of 8.3 safe-build vs more risky builds that cannot afford to run 8.3 therefore is following idea: Whenever invasion happens, the lower-IP player gets a temporary IP buff (for the duration of the invasion) of like 50% of the IP difference between the players. Then 8.3 will still have an edge (and thus incentive to risk bringing 8.3 gear), but only 50% as much as it currently does, so it should provide more challenging pvp experience.

• To make ratting less rewarding I suggest following changes: 1. introduce infamy loss for breaking crystal during first 5 minutes after invasion 2. further reduce infamy loss from dying 3. reduce the general equipment load rate bonus from infamy 4. introduce equipment load rate bonus for main boss chest if you killed another player in this or invaded dungeon #1 will discourage players from destroying the crystals immediately thus making it more likely for fight to happen. And even if they destroy…

• In my case the names of those 2 islands are very similar so it's easy to choose the wrong one if I am not entirely focused. And even if I choose the right one, similar popup appears (just not mentioning price) with pretty much same confirm button. What SBI could do is make the process somewhat different for the payment-relevant islands. Either as I suggested: separate the lists of free-to-go islands from the others. Another thing that could help is changing the payment-popup into a bit different…

• There is always popup, whether there is payment or not. So if you lose concentration it's easy to just confirm it automatically...

• Please make it much more difficult to misclick on wrong island and waste tons of silver because you visited an island in different city... Ideally the islands that require payment to travel should be either clearly visually separated from the free-to-go islands, or even better these should appear in completely different list. I just wasted 3 mils by being careless and visiting wrong island (which was named similarly to the one I wanted to go). And when I mentioned it to a friend, he commented: "…