Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• [wrongtag]

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there @Kreozod, thank you for providing a couple examples, we'll look into it!

• Life Touch bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, for consistency and transparency sake we'll have game design have a look at these spells and how they behave when being cleansed. I can't confirm yet how they want them to behave, but you'll very likely see them in a balancing chance once a decision on this was made. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

• Hey there, there seems like a miscommunication happened on our part. The Elite Faction Mounts (all T8 variants) are not supposed to use mount skins, similar to battle mounts. Only the T5 variants are eligible for mount skins. We will correct the patchnotes accordingly, so thanks for the report!

• Hey @Vivusvici and @Shador, the Claw Sound Loop Bug will be fixed with the upcoming patch!

• bug de producao + não aparece chapeu

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Olá, por favor, verifique se você tem o Sous Chef Cooking Node (aquele com a poção vermelha) desbloqueado em seu Destiny Board. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hey there, please check if you have the Sous Chef Cooking Node (the one with the red potion) unlocked in your Destiny Board.

• Bandit Event timer

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, thanks for the report. We'll deal with this in an upcoming patch.

• Faction Rank not showing proper icon

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, for the nameplate icons, we only display 6 or 7 of the rank icons, so some (like Outrider apparently) may get skipped.

• Monthly Premium Rewards bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, this issue was hotfixed a couple days ago. What platform are you playing on? Please check if you open the launcher, go to Settings and use the Repair Function if that fixes it for you.

• CDR UI bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Quote from Dagother: “Hey, it was changed with introduction of numeric cooldown timers how cooldown is displayed on the spell button so cooldown modifier speeds up the timer, the actual cooldown duration is correct. This ofc leads to this issue where you cannot really see the cooldown after reduction as on the tooltip, that's something devs will look into if we can make cooldown modifier from equipped items displayed as initial cooldown while having cooldown modifier boosted with spells working …

• Text Missing After Call to Arms UPDATE

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, just an update: We've found the issue and will deploy a fix in the near future.

• Cooldown Modifler Bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Quote from Dagother: “Hey, it was changed with introduction of numeric cooldown timers how cooldown is displayed on the spell button so cooldown modifier speeds up the timer, the actual cooldown duration is correct. This ofc leads to this issue where you cannot really see the cooldown after reduction as on the tooltip, that's something devs will look into if we can make cooldown modifier from equipped items displayed as initial cooldown while having cooldown modifier boosted with spells working …

• 嘿, 请联系support@albiononline.com,以便他们可以对此进行调查 __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hey there, please contact support@albiononline.com so they can look into this.

• Quote from Sesquac: “The Faction Season rewards are also invisible ” Hey there, could you elaborate, maybe post a screenshot? The Faction Warfare Chests show for me and are claimable once I unlock them.

• Hey there, this is deemed a bug and will be checked out by the game designers. Thanks for the video btw. @SpicyPepper, these always help out a lot!

• Moose respawn's are to slow/bugged

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, moose have an average respawn time of roughly 2.5-3 hours. Can be a bit faster or a bit slower. If you check the locations a bit later they should have respawned there I think.

• Another mobile bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, scrolling through the inventory by directly tapping and dragging inside it still works for me. The item I clicked on will be attached to my finger in that case, but scrolling still works fine.

• Hey there, thanks for the report, we'll check that out!

• Crafting issue

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, when you look at the building UI, check the topmost bar. That's the crafting capacity, which lowers when many items are crafted at that building and regenerates over time. Let it regenerate a bit and you should be able to craft more.

• Hey there, not really a bug, but I'll forward your feedback to our mobile/UI devs!

• Привет, Если вы не получаете код своего устройства по электронной почте при попытке входа в систему, также проверьте другие папки, например, для спама. Если вы вообще не получали писем, напишите нам на support@albiononline.com. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hey there, if you're not receiving your device code per mail when trying to log in, pl…