Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 297.

• Hopefully this revives the 10v10s, but a lot of the momentum from new patch is sadly lost in that regard.

• [Bug] Enfeeble Aura Tooltip

Vocandin - - Bugs

unknown.png Slow is 15% not 60%

• Nice stuff! Official guides to get new players through the basics are always good.

• So we just had the first faction "season" end, apparently Thetford had a massive recover going from last to actually winning, but there's no way to see past campaigns, no mention of who won, no nothing, seems a bit bland... Could we get some of the mechanics from regular seasons and add to it? Past rankings, maybe even cosmetic rewards (avatars, avatar rings etc) for being in the winning faction for most of the campaign (to avoid hopping to the winning faction last minute), just some random idea…

• The chest is basically: Did you get a crest or pup? No? Well tough luck then. The iron one, which you can buy for points is fine, but the bigger chests limited to the whole faction season, should guaranteed give you a pup / crest, with changes to being a better version of it. Example: Gold Chest: 100% to get a pup, x% to get a T8 pup. 100% to get a T8 crest, x% to get another.

• Quote from Zorva: “Quote from Elsa: “Would love to pay the island a visit, please add Elsa to the list Quote from Zorva: “Once given permission to visit the reserve, you will have visiting rights to the island indefinitely unless you become an inactive player. ” You'll run into the 50-entry limit for island permissions pretty soon this way - you might want to reconsider the duration of memberships. ” I would be more than honored to add my favorite MOD to the visitor list. I just want to say that…

• Seems an oversight and not on par with the rest of the red zones. unknown.png

• I'm the only person with loadout perms in the guild, when creating them, there's a random chance to get the message "someone has edited the loadout, to keep current changes, save as new" (not exact message sorry). Which then forces you to lose progress basically, as saving as new is only done to personal loadouts, not guild. - I'm the only person with loadout perms in the guild - When creating them, sometimes I get the message "someone has edited the loadout, to keep current changes, save as new…

• Cleric Robes vs CC

Vocandin - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Malkalma: “Let's take quarter staff 2nd W that does damage and stuns. Guess at the moment the system considers it as a single, atomic spell that do damage AND stuns. Because it is used as atomic, any of them going to work only if both will work. Since everlasting gives immunity to damage, the system is like: "alright, here is the 2nd W of quarterstaff, I stun the target and do damage... wait, I can't do damage, revoke the whole function" ” That's fine ,except it isn't just damage + cc…

• Cleric Robes vs CC

Quote from Gabumon: “Quote from Onslawht: “Quote from Vocandin: “Quote from Onslawht: “The cleric robe is doing exactly as it says, You are immune to damage. Using a spell that is uninterruptable regardless of your chest piece will allow some CC immunity. ” All spells I mentioned are not uninterruptable by nature, thats the whole point. ” You're missing my point. You dont need the cleric robe in addition to these weapons to be CC immune. I use Blight Staff E with judi armor and i am still immune…

• Cleric Robes vs CC

Quote from Onslawht: “The cleric robe is doing exactly as it says, You are immune to damage. Using a spell that is uninterruptable regardless of your chest piece will allow some CC immunity. ” All spells I mentioned are not uninterruptable by nature, thats the whole point.

• Cleric Robes vs CC

So we had a discussion wheter cleric robes provided CC immunity or not, some said yes and gave examples, some said no and gave examples, so we went and tested and it's quite funny how it work. If your Cleric Robes procs, you're immune to damage, however you can be stunned, silenced, etc. If your Cleric Robes procs AND you're using a channeled ability (boltcasters, revitalize, fire artilery, etc) you're actually immune to CC and cannot be interrupted. I don't think it's as much of a bug but unint…

• Quote from Malkalma: “QXpPHKT.mp4 i.imgur.com/QXpPHKT.mp4 ” Wow I never thought about this!!!! /s How damn tedious it is to have to set volume manually for entering cities.

• I'd probably cry from joy if we got a checkbox to just mute sound whenever in a city. PLEASE. People purposefuly do stuff like Eagles and Royal Jacket to earrape others at bank or AH.

• [Tooltip] Iceblock tooltip mistake

Vocandin - - Bugs

Also makes you immune to CC while channeling, which also makes it pretty much an uninterruptable channel. Says it's only damage. unknown.png

• Another minor issue, ranking bonus doesn't seem to be shown on personal overview, but there's a point difference between ranking of multiple people so the multiplier seems to be working. Not sure if same for other factions but this is for Caerleon. unknown.png

• Quote from MeisterCaio: “Quote from Vocandin: “Great patch with the number changes on faction rewards. ” whole ranksystem is inappreciable now. everybody will be max rank after one or two weeks. ” I'm mainly speaking about the daily rewards and campaign, which for Caerleon without the multiplier of bandit event turns out to be very hard, even for some in my guild actively pushing for points daily. The overall increases in points I'm not 100% on, it might just be points instead of standing, so ra…

• Great patch with the number changes on faction rewards.

• Local chat is not on the chat list options anymore, and speaking in Local does not work in Roads or Islands anymore.

• Quote from Amoebius76: “Quote from Guirssane: “Confirmed about 10v10 hg green chest, they can't be opened. 1. Go to a 10v10 hg 2. Win your fight against the opposite team 3. Try opening the green chest. It won't work. This is for non lethal. I don't know about lethal 10v10 HG. I can send a video later if needed. ” Hey there, can you elaborate what you refer to with "green chest"? For PvP Reward chests, they can be Uncommon, Rare or Legendary (blue, purple, gold). Or did you find a PvE chest whic…