Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 329.

• Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from Barathorn: “try to look at what is good for the game, not for themselves. ” So why lewpac is lying things like that you can make 12m / hour in HCE? Either he is a liar and your fault he has any word or he has a buffed account that is getting 5x more silver from ground and he is dumb af that he exposed himself. ” I do not understand what you are trying to say? That Lewpac being a member of the RT means he gets more silver than other players? Nice buff, but sadly n…

• The RT only gets to have any input on a very small number of topics. Being on the RT gives you no economical advantage in practically every scenario because you can only advise on potential changes, the actual changes are posted to everyone at the same time in forthcoming patch notes/NDA playtest posts. While I concur that people often have their own agenda and will push that, which is simply human nature, the majority of people there have a vast in-depth knowledge of the game and try to look at…

• LYMH VS POE who will WIN?

Barathorn - - Forum Banter

Quote from Shaktl: “So on one side is POE who are cashing out from renters and on the other side is LYMH who wants to clean Lymhurst of "money collectors". Who will win? ” While allowing their own rental hideouts, seems like both are the same.

• The real key is to find something you like doing that gives you enough money and do that. There are almost certainly 'most efficient' ways to earn but most involve big investments upfront so are for established players. A study of markets if you want to be 'most efficient' will yield good returns based on 250,000 start-up and a willingness to travel.

• If you want consistent groups, every time you find people doing content you like, add them to your friends list if you enjoyed their company. Then your friend's list becomes your /lfg channel but personalized. It can be difficult to level as a healer certainly, but they are in demand for groups throughout all levels of play, but some people will expect you to be in meta builds so it is worth having that option to use and then when a level of trust has been established, then switch to builds you …

• Ok, so the one thing that everyone has been saying for months drops too much loot - corrupted dungeons, you now give the chance to drop more loot. Absolutely senseless. Who tests these ideas you come up with? Because it isn't 95% of the player base who wanted that. You nerfed HCE's and now you are buffing corrupteds? Starting to think there isn't a plan here.

• Quote from Gnomead: “My issues are thus: Noone can see what is being discussed in the RT. Insider information which leads to corruption. a small handful of people having undue influence for how the game is balanced for everyone. the first 2 are the biggest ones. ” There isn't any insider information. If there was do you think Bogul would have been caught short on the satchel market. Ideas are floated, some get traction, some don't. Most don't. The ones that do offer no economical advantage. The …

• Quote from Georg51: “Quote from Barathorn: “Quote from Voltel: “Really you can not buy season rankings? ” If you are buying season ranking to get on the RT you need to seek professional help immediately.It is a video game. ” Considering that 4/5 of the last 5 season Champs bought their way to victory lol..... ” And every one of those guilds would have achieved Gold regardless, thus still retaining a seat on the RT. So your point is completely wide of the mark. Quote from deenne: “ * Barathorn * …

• Quote from Voltel: “Really you can not buy season rankings? ” If you are buying season ranking to get on the RT you need to seek professional help immediately. It is a video game.

• Quote from deenne: “Hmm idk why you are so agressive..Im asking u, the RT member "whats not working, where is issue ?" and I got answear its complicated we need more time, half year is not enought time to find where is issue ? you are talking about "shit posts" at reddit etc.. (RT member taking feedback with hundreds/thousands peoples as useless shits, nice,nice,nice) then im coming here on official RT topic, and asking whats going on, and you are trying tell me im talking bullshit, and I have t…

• Quote from Voltel: “SBI really needs to take a look at how they are getting feedback. When folks can essentially buy a seat on the round table if they do desire it is clearly flawed. Sadly any serious mists guild or alliance I do not see any easy path for said group to get on the round table to give feedback on one of the largest content patches/changes to the game in the last year. For example the largest mist group isn’t even on the play test which makes zero sense. ” Pretty sure we fall into …

• Quote from deenne: “whats not working, where is issue ? this is complicated, we need more time, bla..bla..bla.. thats why people are not trust RT ” Yes, things take time. Now you have understood and accepted that we can start having a conversation rationally about things. I state again, from your examples of experiences of 'shit posts' on Reddit likely by disenfranchised people who have been banned from Albion you have formed your opinion. That is fine that is your opinion. I am here telling you…

• Quote from Phosphia: “Quote from Barathorn: “Quote from deenne: “you guys are keep talking with guy with 1m kill fame and 2m dead fame. this guy never was out of city. any gameplay in bz, zvz/cd etc he know is from youtube,streams. talking with this guy is not serious. ” That doesn't mean the way he plays the game is any less valid than yours. Everyone should be able to play how they want to play. If people spent time thinking about what they were doing, rather than being paranoid about someone …

• Quote from deenne: “you guys are keep talking with guy with 1m kill fame and 2m dead fame. this guy never was out of city. any gameplay in bz, zvz/cd etc he know is from youtube,streams. talking with this guy is not serious. ” That doesn't mean the way he plays the game is any less valid than yours. Everyone should be able to play how they want to play. If people spent time thinking about what they were doing, rather than being paranoid about someone else doing something the game would be in a b…

• Quote from deenne: “Quote from Barathorn: “Quote from deenne: “Hello, is there any plan to change a people from roundtable ? as we can see, current state of game isnt a good and healthy.. remind how community was reacting on news about cap alliances, how big was intresed then roundtable "joined the room" and cya, good changes, My question is, did you guys are planing to keep listening same people, which are thinking only about himself. and whats the future plan about roundtable. ” The round tabl…

• Quote from deenne: “Hello, is there any plan to change a people from roundtable ? as we can see, current state of game isnt a good and healthy.. remind how community was reacting on news about cap alliances, how big was intresed then roundtable "joined the room" and cya, good changes, My question is, did you guys are planing to keep listening same people, which are thinking only about himself. and whats the future plan about roundtable. ” The round table had nothing to do with the way capping al…

• It is already here in droves, what would you like represented?

• Once you have worked out what you wish to use as a set, then you are good to use them. Please note that your guild [if you are a member] may wish you to have ZvZ capability, so make sure you have a number of decent sets for different roles.

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Deathskills: “RT doesn't reflect gatherers, small scale for the most part, ” Simply not true ” ”

• Error

Barathorn - - Beginner's Questions

You need to speak to easy anticheat support on their website. They should be able to clear that up for you, you probably have something that is conflicting with setup.